Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Workshop For Prom?

The Beauty Pop gang is in for a surprise when they hear the prom is quickly approaching!

Chapter 2 - A Workshop For Prom?

Chapter 2 - A Workshop For Prom?
Don't own Beauty Pop. I'll let you know when I get the money. :)

Ochiai began to announce his brilliant idea to the gang. It was actually a pretty good idea. "On the day of our school prom, we could set up a beauty workshop. We could spread the word around, and I'm sure many girls will come." He nodded toward Taro, knowing his gossip would spread fast. "Then, we'd be getting a lot of practice from the workshop as well. It could be really great for us."

Narumi processed the information, while Kei returned to a comic book he had left on the table. Although he agreed that the workshop would be great advertisment and pracice for the S. P. Narumi didn't like the idea. He had many times before made it very clear to every girl in the school that only models and very special girls were picked to get makeovers from them. But he could see it in the look of his friend Ochiai's eyes, that he wouldn't give up on this idea. Kiri remained half-asleep in her chair, which Kanako looked hesitantly at Kiri. Taro observed the three boys, obviously getting excited about spreading the word of the Scissors Project. Finally, Narumi spoke his mind.

"Okay. I'll do it, but I won't enjoy it." Kiri suddenly woke up from her daze, from Narumi's outburst. She yawned loudly, only to have Narumi's face get very red. "HEY! Don't interupt me while I'm talking How Rude!" He continued to rant at her about how irritating she was, until Ochiai interrupted him.

"Calm yourself, Narumi. After all, Miss Koshiba and her friends will be joining us at the workshop." Although Kiri appeared completly unphased by this information, Kanako sat in desbelief while Taro began bouncing up and down in his chair. But this was where Narumi drew the line. His face must have turned 6 six shades darker before he exploded. "WHAT?!?! No chance! I will never run a workshop with that Mussy-haired girl!!!" Everyone watched as Narumi stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind himself and knocking down a few picture frames while he was at it.

After the inncident, and everyone gaining their hearing back, Ochiai sat in the chair just across from Kiri. Kanako's face was rose pink while Kiri just looked up as if she hadn't realized he was there. She noticed a tint of pink in his face, as if he was nervous. "Well, Miss Koshiba, Miss Kanaka and Taro, would you be willing to help us at the workshop? I'm sure Narumi will warm up to the idea, eventually." He had a soft, warm smile across his face. Kanako's blush deepened, especially when he said her name. Kiri looked at the boy. Obviously her thoughts were somewhere else.

"No." Kiri got up from her chair and made her way to the door. Kanako and Taro quickly got up and scuttled after her. "Wait up, Kiri!" Taro called from behind. Kei and Ochiai listened to their footsteps as they ran down the hallway to catch up with their friend. After they left, Ochiai took his original seat in the front of the classroom. He signed, one hand parcially covering his face. Kei noticed his aggrivation, and decided to speak up for the first time in the past few minutes. "Don't worry, Ochiai. Like you said, Narumi will warm up to the idea. It sounds like a good plan." Kei held a stupid grin, and Ochiai agreed. Everything will work out, he thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment