Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
Hunted

Disclaimer:Do not own FMA or its characters, Just my own character. And the story idea and concept.

KK: SO just a little blerb by me before you start to read, quick few things I have to explain. For starters, This is sorta AU but cause it happens just after the movie ends, with some changes. For instance Alfons Heiderich doesn't die ( I love him way too much to kill him, and so on the story kind of will explain its self. PS sorry but there is an OC in it 'Engel'. She is the only OC that will be a large part of it, the other OC's are just to kill off... I don't like OC's really but I need her for the fic to work cause I need all the normal characters for their own respective parts....

Alphonse Elric is Al or Alphonse
and
Alfons Heiderich is Aru or Alfons so as not to mix them up.
so on with the fic.
--------------------------



Hunted...


Had they done it? Did they succeed? A blinding light engulfed them, then suddenly they felt themselves dropping, hitting a hard surface.

It hadn't been much of a fall, maybe three or four feet, but the landing had been anything but soft. Alphonse Elric looked around, he saw his doppleganger, lying a few feet to his left and his older brother sitting up moaning. Checking out his surroundings Al realized that he didn't recognize anything,it was a street like in a town but it wasn't Central City back in his own world nor the warehouse his brother, twin and he had been only moments prior to the bright light and the fall. It really hadn't been a soft landing. Slowly coming back to his right frame of mind Alphonse remembered that Alfons was injured, only a short time earlier he had been shot. Quickly pulling himself off the ground the sandy haired boy moved over to Alfons, his brother followed suit.

        "Alfons,"Edward Elric spoke to the bloodied youth. Wincing from the pain Alfons looked at the worried duo. Coughing he smiled. "I think I'm alright."
The brothers sighed, though Edward knew better, they had to find help quickly for their injured friend or he knew he wouldn't last long.

--------------------------

Then, a door open, it was only a crack. A womans voice was heard.

        "What are you doing outside? Its dangerous out there."

Looking at each other the brothers knew they had heard that voice before. "Gracia?" Alphonse asked.

The door opened alittle bit wider and the woman looked outside at the boys, she then spoke again. "Quickly come in here, before they see you." Using her hand to motion the boys inside. Edward and Alphonse both took one of Alfons's arms around their shoulders and brought him inside the house. Once inside the woman closed the door and locked it.

------------------------

        "What were you doing out there? You boys should know by now its not safe outside at night." She said, as she turned around to get a look at the boys she had just let into her house. "And how is it you know my name? I'm sure I've never seen you before tonight."

        "Why is it so dangerous out there?" Edward questioned, Gracia looked puzzled. "The Hunters or worse the Tamaculus*."

A blank stare was her answer.
        
        You boys arn't from around here, if you don't know what the Hunters or Tamaculus are," Gracia stated as she moved over to the boys, she then noticed the blood on the boy the others were supporting. "What happened to him were you attacked?"

        "Not from your hunters or tama-thingi's," Edward said.

-------------------------

Gracia was about to speak when a thunderous noise from outside silenced her. Her face now showed complete terror as the door she had only moments earlier been standing infront of was torn down by a ferocious arm-like limb of god-knows-what.

        "Ta-tama-...." To terrified to even finish her words, Gracia stepped back into the now scared boys.

Outside staring in at them was a ghastly black creature, its bubbling tar like flesh dripped on the pavement in disgusting gooish globs. On all four legs, it stood about fourteen feet high, its green eyes glowed as it looked at them. Its tongue ran over its razor like teeth, as a throaty growl left its mouth. Slowly it started to move towards them.

        "It stopped." Whispered Alphonse, as he and the others watched the tamaculus freeze. "The Hunter," Gracia gasped, even more terrified than before as what looked like a man jumped infront of the beast. Edward and Alphonse stepped back and put Alfons on the couch, hopefully out of harms way.

------------------------------

What looked like a ordinary human man, wasn't. Decked out in thick blackish robes and armour was a Hunter. His crimson hair was spiked up, his eyes were serious and dark, over all he was not a nice looking person... being. He moved forward swiftly, a saber in his right hand made quick work of the tamaculus as he jumped in the air and brought down the creature on one motion. Its tarish skin was ripped apart by the blade and its head and body were no longer one piece. The beast collapsed but never touched the ground, instead it turned in to a powder-like dust that exploded into the wind and was blown away. Gently touching ground the Hunter's head turned in the direction of the four people standing in the house.

-----------------------------------

        "So for saving you the price will be one of you." He said as he slowly started to walk towards the foursome.

        "Price?" Alphonse, spoke just barely loud enough for anyone to hear. "Of course a price, I don't save your filthy humans for my own benefit." "No please w-we didn't ask-k for h-help." Gracia stuttered as she tried to shield the boys with her own body.

The Hunter had just walked up the stairs to the house when he stopped and looked up towards the stairway located inside the livingroom that led to the second floor of the house.

        "I was here first, everyone here is mine," the Hunter growled.

Edward, both Al's and Gracia looked to where the Hunter was looking. Standing at the top of the stairway was a woman with long white hair, pale skin and eerily white eyes, wearing fishnet stockings, navy blue shorts that came to just below her knees, two black and metal belts dangles at her waist, a too large for her baby blue t-shirt covered the also fishnet undershirt she wore. Her bangs covered her eyes as she looked down at the hunter. The boots she wore were attached to chains that hooked up to her shorts, the chains rattled as she stepped in to clear view of everyone. She held an unconscious child under each arm.

        "MY GIRLS." Cried Gracia.

The woman looked over at the frantic mother, then to each of the girls she was holding. She then looked over to the Hunter, "Leave now." She said sternly.

        "Like I said, I was here first. How about this you toss me one of those brats and I'll let you leave with your life."

The woman shook the girls she was holding, waking them up. Both of the children realized they were being held and started to squirm under the firm grip that held them to their captor.

        "MOMMY," they shrieked now very scared. "Please let them go," pleaded Gracia as she stepped forward in a attempt to claim them.

Edward grabbed Gracia's arm and shook his head, saying no. He looked at the woman who still held the two girls, then to the Hunter who had slaughtered the tamaculus. Was she a hunter to? Why did she have the two young children? How did she get them? These where the questions he wanted answers to. Suddenly he noticed the Hunter was starting to look very annoyed, Not good.

        "Well are you just going to stand there? or are you going to do the smart thing and give me the kids?" He asked annoyance sounded in his deep voice. "No." "W-WHAT?!?!?" The Hunter was shocked to hear the womans answer, "I must not have heard you right, Here I though I heard you say 'no'." He said. Moving closer to Gracia and the boys the Hunter chuckled, "I take one of them then, more to eat anyways."

The woman had put down the children who immediately fled down the stairs and in to the arms of their mother. What happen next happend so fast Ed's brain could barely keep up. The woman had jumped down the stairs and was standing in directly front of the male Hunter.

        "You can't stop me." The Hunter smirked. "You, your already dead." The males eyes widened and his pupils dilated, blood dripped from the corner from his mouth, "Gahh." His body was ripped into shreds, then as the pieces started falling they started sizzling and finally in a small poof of red smoke dissappeared.

The little girls in Gracia's arms screamed, she had tried to block their sight but had failed.

----------------------------

        "Please don't hurt us." The mother begged looking at the woman who had just killed a Hunter. "I had no intent to." She answered walking toward the ruins of where the front door had only minutes before been.

Inspecting the damage done by the tamaculus, she placed both her hands palms down on the wall beside the gaping whole. A flash of light that resembled lightning and the pieces of door and wall sunk into the floor and in a sense healed as the doorway pieced its self back together. It was whole again, fixed.

        "Alchemy?" Alphonse said as Edward and he looked at one another. "Alchemy? No." The woman spoke. "You boys know about alchemy?" Gracia asked. "ah.." the boys chimed. The woman walked over to Alfons and poked at his shirt, "he's hurt." She pointed out. Then Ed and Al remembered their friend they left on the couch. "Don't Touch Him." Ed yelled at her. She looked at Edward. "He's Dying." Alfons's eye's dilated some in fear at the comment. "No." He whispered. Ed stopped for a second and looked at his brothers twin, he was pale, and the bleeding hadn't stopped. Edward looked back at the woman, her white eyes were eyeing his bleeding friend. "Why do you not bring him to a hospital?" The woman asked. Gracia answered, "To go outside would be suicide for all of us if we left the house." She sighed. "Had you not arrived when you did who knows what could have happened." The girl nodded, she understood. "Can you help him?" Muttered Edward. The white eyed girl looked at Alfons then to Ed, then to the other occupants of the room. "Its a bullet wound?" "Yes." "I see," she pondered for a sec. "Get me some boiling water, towels and needle and thread, some tweezers as well." Her voice was smooth and calm when she spoke, she looked up again, "well?"

------------------------------

Gracia set her daughters on an arm chair, telling them to sit still and then ran to the kitchen calling behind her that she would get the water. The blond haired little girl ran to a closet just outside the kitchen and pulled out some towels and brought them over to the white eyed woman, "here." The woman nodded in approval. Then the darker haired one opened a drawer on the coffee table and pilled out a small sewing kit, she handed it to her sister. The woman also accepted the small kit. Slowly she started to unbutton Alfons's shirt and remove the suspenders so that she could closer examine the wound, the blood had clotted somewhat but was still seeping out.

        "I'm coming," called Gracia as she shuffled out of the kitchen with a pot of steaming water in her hands. "I assumed that you want it to sterilize the tweezers and sewing needle," "Thats correct." "Good," Gracia said as she set the pot down.

The woman put her hands in the water for a few seconds then dried them off on one of the towels, everyone watch as she had just casually put her hands in close to boiling water like it was nothing. She then dipped the edge of a towel into the water, then started to clean the blood from around the bullet wound.

The hot water burn his skin but Alfons bit his tongue to bear it, he was scared, being told that if something wasn't done then he would die. He was eightteen years old, he didn't want to die. He watched as the woman then reached her hand back into the water and pulled out the tweezers. She had dabbed them dry on a towel then began fishing around in the wound. Bring back the hot water towel Alfons thought. The burning was nothing to the pain that racked his body now, it felt like every movement of the tweezers was ripping pieces away from him. Finally he saw and felt her pull the bullet from the bloody mess that what his abdomen. He then watched as she proceeded to reclean the wound. Once again she cleaned her hands in the water, though this time when here hands emerged from the pot she had a small sewing needle as well. Knowing what was coming next, Alfons shuddered, he was not looking forward to it. Threading the needle Alfons saw that his doppleganger and Edward were watching the woman closely, Edward was watching her to make sure she didn't try anything funny and the other Al was watching with curiosity. She worked slowly, but skillfully, it hurt so much. When it was stiched up she checked her work, slowly she brought her mouth close to the now closed injury and bit the thread so that it cut from the stiches, Alfons could feel her warm breath on his abdomen, he swore he felt her tongue glide over the wound.

Sitting up she was handed bangages from Gracia, she finished up the wrappings and handed Alfons his bloody shirt.

------------------------------- 

        "Your hurt." Alphonse suddenly chirpped. The white eyed woman looked to where the younger boy pointed on her arm. Fingering the cut on her arm she felt the boy move her hand and place a damp towel over the injury. "It doesn't look bad," he stated. He sigh when he inspected it further, "its deep, please you helped my friend let me clean this up for you." White eyes met dark golden eyes, there was no fighting the look the boy gave her. She nodded. Gracia brought out some more bandages and Alphonse went at cleaning the cut. It really wasn't that bad, it was about 3 inches long, not even wide, though it was about an inch deep. "By the way whats your name?" The boy questioned. The woman looked at him, then to the floor. "Engel." Alphonse smiled, "I'm done, Engel." Engel looked at him then to her arm, the wrappings were tight but well done. "I always was fixing up brother back when we were traveling as kids." Edward's head dropped. Gracia giggled. Engel's nod was her answer, she stood up and walked a few steps from where she had been sitting, to a side table that an assortment of photographs on it. "Thoughts are ones my husband took," Gracia said as she pointed to one of a man, "this is him." Edward, Alphonse and Alfons peeked a glance to see it was also a familiar face. MAES HUGHES. "He's a police officer, he got held up at work this evening," her shoulders slumped, "instead of trying to come home in the dark he stayed at the office." Engel looked over at Gracia, she turned and started walking, she left, walked right out the frontdoor. Gracia and the others were speechless. "Wha-what the???!!?!" Ed stammered.

------------------------------------

        "So who do you think she was?" Alphonse asked Gracia. "I think she was a Hunter." "OK So whats the deal with these Hunters and Tamaculus?" Ed butted in, but then fell silent. "Brother what is it?" Al said looking at his brother, he noticed he was looking at Gracia's daughter, then to the pictures. "Brother?" "Gracia both of these girls, they're both yours and your husbands?" "Ah well yes but Nina was adopted two years ago," Gracia motion to the darker haired child, "Elysia is Maes and my birth daughter, but they are both ours. Why?" Edward walked over to Nina, then kneeled down. "Nina?" He extended his hand to brush a lock of hair out of the dark haired girls face. "Little big brother..." Tears streamed down Eds face. "It is you." The little girl nodded. "How?" "I-I..." she wiped the tears off Eds face with her pajama sleeve. "I ended up here when the scarred man touched me."

So thats what had happened. The decomposed body on the wall that night must have been Alexander. Edward looked at Nina. The alchemy that Scar used must have opened the gate. Instead of dying Nina was throwen in to this world. Another parallel world. This one more screwed up than his or Alfons.

Nina threw herself into Edwards arms, Alphonse walked over to join the reunion. After a few minutes of happy chatter, Gracia brought the girls up stairs and put them to bed, when she returned she began to tell the boys about the Hunters and Tamaculus.

        "SO you are from the other worlds, I gather." Each boy nodded. "That would explain how both Alphonse and Alfons look so much alike but are not related." She nodded. " From what the scientist of this world can gather, there are three parrallel worlds. Yours Alfons, where technology was dominant, though the time frame was still in the early 1900's. Yours and Alphonse world where again the time was in the early 1900's but earlier than Alfons's time, difference being that Alchemy was the dominant worldly trait, then there's this world. A world where Demons rule." "How is it that you know so much about the different worlds?" asked Alphonse. "This worlds date is already 20xx, our scientist have figured out a gate that links the three worlds. Though they don't know how it works." The boys couldn't believe it 20xx, could it really be possible that this new world was just that NEW, 80 some years in the future to their own worlds. "Let me continue," she cleared her throat. "This world although much more modern, is inhabited by not just animals and humans but by the fearsome creatures you saw tonight. The Tamaculi, the larger demon and the Hunters like the man you saw." "So are all the Tamaculi the same as that monster?" Gracia shook her head no, " No there are soo many different kinds, most only come out at night, they're the strongest ones, which is why we can have somewhat normal lives during the day. Tamaculi that are out in the day are usually small and only attack small animals, and leave humans alone. Though occasionally a large Tamaculus will venture out in the day, that brings on great problems. The Tamaculi and Hunters are the reason my husband is staying at the office, its to dangerous to come home at night in the dark." "SO why are the Hunters so bad?" "Hunters are Vampires, they do kill the Tamaculi which does keep the humans safe but they, eat... well drink the blood of humans. They only kill the Tamaculi so that they don't kill all the humans. They, ... they're monsters just as much as the Tamanculus, with unimaginable strength and unhuman abilities, humans are no match for a Hunter."

After all the questions Gracia gave each of the boys a blanket and turned out the lights.

        "Good night."

----------------------------

Engel jumped rooftop to rooftop, she knew where she was headed. Finally she landed infront of a large building, the sign in the window read: Police Station Central Office. Looking around she noticed that on the third story there was a window ajar. It had been a how day so she guessed someone had opened the window to catch a breeze. Walking closer to the building she jumped, landing on the window ledge Engel pushed open the the glass and slipped inside. Walking through the police station Engel sniffed the air, Donuts and coffee. Typical. Then she heard snoring... so she followed the sound to a lunch room and on the couch was a sleeping form. Walking over to the body she kicked the couch hard enough that moved it a few feet aswell as woke up the sleeping occupant.

        "WHAT THE HELL!" Screamed the man as he fell on the floor, with a blanket on his head. Pulling the blanket off so he could see the man saw a teenaged girl standing infront of him. "Who are you?What are you doing here?" Engel turned around and started walking away saying only one word, "come." "What the?" Curious the man followed. The white haired woman walked to the door of the police station unlocked it and began to walk out, when the man yelped, "what do you think your doing?Its not safe, why do you think I camped out here instead of going home to my wife and daughters." Pushing the door open Engel walked outside, "you coming?" Knowing he couldn't let a teenaged girl wonder the streets at night alone, no matter how strange she dressed, he followed.

The girl continued to walk down the street in the direction that she had just come from. The man followed. After about ten minutes of walking she stopped and looked up, the man followed suit. On top of a nearby shop stood a thin man in a green dress.

        "Now what?" Just when he though things couldn't get any weirder. The man jumped, landing only a few feet from the woman. "Now Now dear you know there's not supposed to be anyone on the streets at night." The man in the green dress said to the girl. She just looked at him. "Hmm is there something wrong with you?" as he finished the sentance he swung a butchers knife at Engel. It connected settling its self in her forehead. Her body went limp and she fell to the ground. "Now that I have some privacy I can enjoy myself with you, now can't I." The murderous man spoke. The man found himself face to face with the lunatic. "Well are you not going to praise me for my wonderful kill?" The lunatic asked. "ah-hh." For a police officer he was at aloss for words, he had just witnessed a murder and he was unable to move to even help the girl. The lunatic moved closer and bore his fangs at the officer. "H-hunter." "Well whats your name? I alwasy like to know my dinners name. Well?" "Uh- uh. Ma-maes," Maes sputtered, he had never seen in person a Hunter before, he had hoped to keep it that way, but alas, "Maes Hughes." "Now is that anyway to talk to your master, Maes?" Fear had reached every inch of his being and he was no longer able to respond, he'd never see his daughters grow up, nor his wife, his beautiful Gracia ever again. Suddenly he saw it, the girl he had just seen killed was standing up, there was no way but it was happening. She was quiet, the Hunter had yet to notice her, he was babbling on about how he was going to slice Maes up then lick clean his blood. Slowly Engel pulled the knife from her skull, DAMN it hurt. Luckily the knife hadn't gone deep enough in to her head to kill her, though she was sure she was going to have a killer headache later. Walking over to the lunatic she tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around very surprised at who was looking back at him, "NO WAY I KILLED YOU." "You didn't do a very good job at that." She answered him in asarcastic way that didn't have a touch of sarcasm in her voice, she was calm. "Is it your the one who killed Barron? No thats impossible, theres's no way a kid could kill a count level Hunter." Engel remained calm as the lunatic barreled on, she moved her arm to punch. "There's no way that I Barry the Chopper will --." Her arm went through his chest like a knife through butter. "Die." She finished his sentence for him. Barry fell to the ground twitching, then in a puff of coloured smoke vanished.

Maes looked at the girl, should he be scared of her? she did just save him, didn't she? Engel walk up to Maes and turned and continued walking in the direction she had started in. Maes ran to catch up, he figured it was safer just to follow her.

----------------------------

A sound outside woke Gracia up, throwing on her house coat she ran down the stairs to check on her guests, they were sitting up, awakened apparently by the same noise. All asides from Alfons, who was asleep, far to weak to wake so easily. Peeking out the peep hole Gracia gasped, in a frenzy opened the door to find her husband standing there trying to open the door with his keys and hole the limp body of Engel, who had collapsed as soon as she set foot on the top step of the stairs.

______________________________________



So this is the first chapter!!! Finally Done OMG this took me Ten Hours to write! I really hope someone likes it! Did I explain everything enough? I know I left out how the boys got to the third world but that will be explained in the next chapter! Which I hope to post in the next few days! My days off are over so back to work for me!!



So please review tell me what you think!

Kaori!

Word count:4412

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on December 10, 2006, 11:35:52 AM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98i really liked this story! poor alfonse!omg how sad it must have really hurt to be sewn up like that!if i saw his face while that happen i would have cried! its kinda long though but underlineing it makes it easier to read i'll read the other chapters tomarrow kk