Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Chapter 2: Hunted       



KK: So here's chapter 2! IHope if anyones reading this they enjoyed chapter one! Please remember to review. Comments are always welcomed! And if your gonna flame me then you had better have a good reason to do so!,(Be warned swearing and mild sexual content in this chapter.) Cool thing is you get to find more about Engel in this chappy! her personality and so on!hope that makes some one happy




Hunted chapter two


She heard voices, where was she? it was warm. Sitting up Engel viewed her surroundings, she was in a bedroom. It wasn't hers, the atmosphere was warm and inviting, friendly. The voices were coming from outside the room, trying to get out of the bed she was in, she suddenly felt light headed, her first attempt at standing was failing. That fracking Barry and his fracking knife. Had she avoided that knife then she wouldn't be in this mess. Her memories of the previous night was fuzzy and she now found herself on the floor. frack. And if things couldn't get worse humans had helped her, its not that humans were bad but... they were a problem she didn't want. And is not like a Hunter would help her anyway, but that was beside the point. There was a voice that was saying it was going to check on her.

        The bedroom door started to open, but bumped something, Alphonse stuck his head in to see what it was, though was not expecting to seen Engel sitting on the floor. "Are you ok?" he asked. Engel just looked up at him with a blank expression on her face. Alphonse pulled himself into the room and proceeded to help the woman off the ground and back on the bed. "I don't want to be in here," she spoke. Alphonse nodded and tried to help her back in to the living room but she pushed him aside and made her own way out.

She sat down on the couch that she had only hours before helped the sandy haired boys doppleganger. She looked around, in the few hours she had been out, the room was the same with the exception of a few blankets and pillows scattered around the room. She saw the man she had brought here and the woman from hours earlier, walk into the room, followed by the two little girls an the, who she assumed to be the older brother of the sandy haired boy. She didn't how ever see the injured boy, she double checked the room to see if he was there.

        "Alfons is upstairs in a bedroom." Edward said. "He's resting, for now." Engel looked at him. "I see." "Is there anything I can get you?" Maes asked. Engel looked from Edward to Maes. "Do you have anything to drink?" Looking from their female visitor to his wife in concern, Gracia answered for him. "We have some expensive wine," her eyes saddened,"we were saving it for our anniversary next month." Engel noticed the womans tone drop somewhat, she shook her head, "Keep it." Then Elysia stepped forward, "We have cranberry juice! Nina and me love it!" She said in a happy voice. "I also have some vodka." Added Maes surprised that his daughter spoke out like that to the strange girl sitting on their couch. Engel nodded, "That will do." Gracia left the gathering to go prepare the drink for her guest.

        Nina nudged her sister. Elysia shuffled closer to Engel. Nina stepped closer as well, "Umm we have something to give you for saving mommy and us." "And for bringing daddy home." Elysia poked in. The girls each held a hand out to Engel, who slowly extended her hand to the girls, curious of what the two little girls wanted to give her. Each girl placed a small object in to the womans opened hand, then stepped back. Picking up one of the small objects, Engel examined it, the girls had given her two small beaded bracelets, and from the looks of it they had made them, themselves. "We ... we made them this morning for you." Nina stated. Everyone watched as Engel placed the bracelet back in her hand and made a fist with said hand. For a few seconds her hand glowed, nothing special just a dull blue/white glow, then they heard a small jingle of beads. The bracelets were now around her wrists, the girls were especially impressed, the smiles on their faces were from ear to ear. Gracia came out of the kitchen with a mug in hand and gave it to Engel. She looked at her daughters then to her husband. No one said a thing. Engel sipped at the drink she was handed. "Thank you." She replied as she downed the rest of it. No one could understand her.

-----------------------------------

Alphonse sat down on the couch beside Engel, Edward sat on the armchair the girls sat the night before and the house owners and girls made themselves comfortable on the floor near the white haired woman. They wanted to know about her, why she had chosen to help them.

        "Are you a Hunter?" Asked Maes. She really hadn't been looking forward to this, she hated talking to people, and with the headache she had from that fracking knife. She was glad she had killed Barry. "Does it matter?" the room was silent. Maes looked at Gracia and shrugged, really it didn't but to put their minds at ease it would be nice to know. "I am." She sighed, great just great, now her headache was just going to get worse. "Well now that we've got that settled, would you like another drink, Ms Hunter?" Everyone including Engel almost fell over at Maes's comment. That really was not what she was expecting, no one seemed fearful of her and no one even cared, instead she was offered something to drink."Thanks." The man got up and went into the kitchen to get the drink, returning a few minutes later, the female Hunter again downed the drink . No one was speaking, the room was eerily silent,

         Engel stood up and began to head towards the door, with the intent on leaving. When Alphonse also stood up with a serious look on his face. His head dropped and he spoke. "In my world everything works on Equivalent Exchange," his words had now commanded everyones attention. "You saved this family, my brother and myself and our friend." By this time Edward was now begining to stand up. "Your a Vampire, right?" Engel turned to look at the young sandy haired boy. "The other Hunter demanded that one of us be his price, for 'rescuing' us." Asides Alphonse's words there was little sound in the room, everyone was watching the young boy and the Hunter. "I should have died many times now, I'm always spared. So with in the laws of Equivalent Exchange for saving everyone," Alphonse was trembling now, he shut his eyes tight and finished his sentance, "for saving everyone p-p... Please accept me as your price." Engel stepped up to the boy who had tears running down his face. Edward yelled 'NO' and moved towards his brother and the Hunter that he now felt was to close to said brother,he moved in an attempt to put distance between the two. "YOU CAN'T HAVE HI--..." Ed never got a chance to finish before he was thrown across the room with a ferocious push from Engel. The girls screamed as Edward flew past them, Gracia and Maes couldn't say anything. "Stay out of matters that don't concern you." She hissed. Edward tried to pull himself up but failed, he was starting to realize just how strong this woman or perhaps, just how strong Hunters really were. She focused on Alphonse again whose face was one now ridden with fear.. She moved her arm and hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him unconscious, she caught his falling body and lifted him bridal style, as she began walking out of the house. "Stop; Alphonse." Cried Edward, but it was already too late, his brother and the woman he was taken by were gone. "My brother..." Ed fainted from the pain.

--------------------------

Bounding from one roof top to the next, Engel leapt. She really hated people sometimes. Bloody annoying. She was however amused by the boy she was carrying, Never in her years had she heard of a human who had given himself freely to a Hunter. The people of this world were terrified of her race. She landed on the roof of a apartment building in a grungy part of the city. Walking to the edge of the structure she stopped for a moment to enjoy the breeze of the ocean, seconds later she continue to her still unknown destination. About ten minutes after she had stopped she touched ground and started running along the small private road that led into a forest. She continued on for a few minute, the smell of salt in the air and sound of the ocean came on very strong; Engel slowed down and walked towards a decent sized cabin located beside a small hill by the sea.

Shifting the sleeping boy to her left arm she used her now free right hand to open the door, to the cabin. Stepping inside she glanced around. Good, just the way I left it. The cabin was small but a nice size, the windows which covered a large portion of the wall that over looked the water, let in a nice amount of light. Engel headed to the bedroom, a queen sized bed was pushed up against the wall, a few doors of which one was the bathroom and the others closets; the room was neat. Placing the boy on the bed, Engel stepped in to the bathroom to check the gouge on her forhead in the mirror. Bastard. She really did hate Barry. The wound was closing up nicely already, Its not so bad that I heal fast. She proceeded to check her arm's injury as well, it to was closing.

------------------------------

        A moan and some shuffling of the sheets caught Engel's attention, she peered out the bathroom door. The boy had already woke up. She looked at him as he was trying to figure out where he was. Leaving the bathroom she sat down next to Alphonse. He turned his attention to her, "you didn't have to hurt brother." "..." She knew it had looked like the force she had used to hit the older boy, had been great but in reality it hadn't. If she had used even a portion of her strength the boy would have not only been thrown more than a few feet, he would likely have gone though a few walls and the end result would be that he would have been killed. His injuries would be minimal, he would be sore but alive. "He'll be fine."

-----------------------------


         "So um..." He started, "where are we?" "My place, my room." About to say something Alphonse stopped, truthfully he didn't have a clue on what to say. His gaze fell to the floor. "So I guess your going to k...kill me?" his last words he choked on. Engel watched as he trembled. "You gave yourself to me did you not?" She asked. Silence. She could tell he was frightened, his shoulders fell, his hands balled in to fist, beads of sweat formed on his skin. Engel brushed some hair from his eyes, "If I had planned to kill you then it would have saved me the effort of carrying you here, to have just killed you back at that families house." Her words echoed in Alphonse's head, he wasn't going to die, atleast not yet. Thinking about it, how long would she keep him alive? Eventually he would become a burden to her. Then would she be so kind to spare his life. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that she was begining to sway, as she fell he caught her and eased her in to a laying position on her bed. He pulled on her shoulders to bring her more on to the bed, and closer to the pillows. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked somewhat concerned. Staring at the ceiling she faced Alphonse, her eyes heavy, she struggled to keep them open. She began mumbling her answer, Alphonse had to lower his head to her face just to hear what she was saying. "Yo- You haven't fed?" He thought he knew what she meant but he wanted to be sure. "How long?" "Too long." Engel whispered. "That means what I think it does, doesn't it?" She nodded. "Then why?" Alphonse didn't understand, he had offered himself to her for that purpose so why didn't she just feed on him? "But.. I." sigh. " I, me? why?" If it meant savings someones life he didn't really mind dying, he as scared though.

Sitting up Engel looked at Alphonse, she didn't intend to kill him even now, when he again was trying to get her to.

        "Strip." "..." Engel faced Alphonse, her face was serious. Alphonse shuddered, was this it? He moved his hands to his shirt and began with those trembling hands to unzip his black shirt, slowly he pulled the sleeve from his shoulders down his arms and off. His body shifted in an attempt to hide from Engel's eye's, goosebumps started to form on his skin as he moved his hands next to undo this pants. He had to kneel to move the heavy fabric from his hips, sitting back down he pulled each of his legs out. For the moment he had left his boxers on in a ditch attempt of modesty, he kicked his socks off with the pants that now fell helplessly to the floor. Finally he moved to remove his last artical of clothing, but warm hands stopped him. Engel shook her head, "Enough." Alphonse eyes widened in confusion. "Why did you do as I told you?" She asked. Alphonse didn't know how to reply, he had done as he was told to. "Do you intend to die?" FEAR. Confusion. He didn't know. Moving her body closer to the boy Engel gently pushed him down so he way lying on his back. "Shoulders and neck are far to visable." She muttered. Positioning herself over Alphonse's smaller body, she watched as his eyes trailed every move she made. Running her hands down his chest, Alphonse trembled under touch, soon she was straddling his hips. Engel looked at Alphonse, she had never seen anyone like him before and she liked that, "How old are you?" "U-uh seventeen. Almost eightteen. I don't look it though I know." He spat out. "Al." She mused.

Al watched as she moved her face closer to his abdomen, he hoped he wasn't blushing as much as he thought he was. He was. Alphonse's body became frigid as he felt her lips touch his stomach, as her tongue left a damp trail of saliva from his belly to his hip. Then, with no warning, Engel's teeth pierced the skin of the boy, her arm braced his lower back so his belly was at an acceptable angle to her liking. His eyes widened then half closed, his teeth clenched, his face showed great pain, his hips bucked in reaction to the bite he recieved. Alphonse's hip bumped her face when he jolted, it hadn't hurt but it did leave a smear of his blood on her cheek, Engel didn't mind, she knew she had hurt him. She began to lick the blood that was seeping out of the two small holes on the boys abdomen, it was rich and she enjoyed the taste as it filled her mouth and poured down her throat. The metallic tasting liquid was a flavour she missed, lapping up a fair portion, she nicked her own tongue with her teeth causing it to bleed the slightest bit. Blending her blood with Alphonse's just over the two holes she had created, Al felt a little tingle. Engel watched as the small injuries clotted and ceased to bleed. Her gaze shifted to Al's face, he still hurt, she didn't understand why yet, but this bothered her. Her motions were fluid, she pulled her arm from beneath him, slowly she left a trail of soft kisses up his stomach, over his chest. Lifting him into a sitting position she gently nibbled at his collar bone. Alphonse moaned, no one had ever touched him like this, he liked it, although he hurt, the womans touch was definitely taking his attention away from the pain. Engel stopped her assault on Al's neck, he groaned when she stopped, but didn't move. Pushing herself away from Al, she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Alphonse heard water running, his mind was still foggy from what had just happened. He sat there for a moment on the bed before he followed the female Hunter to the bathroom; cautiously. He peeked around the corner to see Engel washing his blood off her face.

        "Can I come in?" He asked. Engel continued to clean her face, Al could tell she was looking at him, from her reflection in the mirror. He shuffled himself in till he was standing beside her, he looked in the mirror at Engel. At the moment he was too embarrassed to even move anymore. Engel put down the cloth she was using and instead took hold of Alphonse sides and lifted him on to the counter beside the sink. "EEP?!?" Squeeked Al as he was unexpectedly moved. Reclaiming the cloth Engel went to cleaning up Alphonse's belly and hips of his blood. The warm cloth felt comforting, his eyes met hers, a blush painted his cheeks pink. "Thank you." She hung the cloth up and left the room, Al heard the bed move alittle. Getting off the counter he also left the bathroom. "May I?" The woman nodded. Al crawled next to her, "So.." He pulled his knee's up to his chest. resting his back against the cool wall he asked, "Did you have enough?" Engel nodded. "Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head. Al stopped to thing for a second, he felt the mattress move. Engel was crawling closer to Al, she stopped when she was beside him, sitting herself down next to him she rested her head on his shoulder. "How did you boys get here?" she asked, "tell me about yourself." Her questions caught him off guard. He sighed, and began.

--------------------------------

He began by telling her about his past, about his brother, their mother and how they had tried to revive her using alchemy. How that hadn't worked, and how his brother lost his limbs and he had lost his body, their journey to get back what they had lost. The four year that he had ended up forgetting when he had finally got his body back, the two years that his brother had been 'missing', and how he had finally succeeded on reaching his brother.

        "When I got myself out of the armour I had hid in, I walked over to brother, he had taken that womans place and was holding Alfons, we heard an explosion." It had only happend less than twentyfour hours ago but, it already felt like much longer, after everything that had happened. "We looked up towards the Gate, the whole structure of it was collapsing. We didn't even have time to move. It collapsed right on top of us. Next thing we knew we were here in this world." Engel looked at him, then out the window. "Hmm."

She then laid down, pondering the story she had just been told.

Al followed suit and lay next to her, neither of them speaking. Her gaze once again caught Al's, he understood. It was strange they had only just met and he was comfortable laying there with her, he looked over to her again, she was asleep, Al rested his head on his shoulder and just like the lady Hunter beside him, drifted to sleep.

----------------------------

It was late in the afternoon when Engel awoke. Beside her was the sleeping form of the boy who's blood now filled her tummy. She watched him for a short time, propping herself up with her arm, she felt content just resting there, gazing at the sleeping youth. She looked at the clock on the night stand beside her bed, it read three thirty pm, it would be getting dark in the next hour, hour and a half. Getting up she went into the bathroom once again and got in the shower.

The water was hot, but that was fine, she let it cascade down her body. Her arm was now fully healed and the gash on her forehead was nearly completely closed, she fingered the scabbed area, it was rough to the touch. Grabbing the shampoo from the small shelf to her left, Engel poured some into her hand, rubbing it into her long hair the suds from the white foam, trickled down the side of her face, just to be washed away by the water from the shower. After rinsing and cleaning off, Engel turned off the water and dried herself off with her towel. While thinking about it she grabbed a second towel and put it on the counter for Alphonse. Re-dressing and brushing her hair she exited the room. Entering her room Alphonse was sitting on the bed, his clothes sitting next to him.

        "Go shower." Engel instructed. Al nodded and went to the bathroom.

A minute later the sound of water could be heard from the a joining room. Engel walked out of the bedroom and into her living room, sitting on the couch, she waited till Al emerged wet, from her room.

        "Now what?" He asked. "Now we go out." Alphonse looked at the Hunter, he mouthed her words back to himself.

----------------------

        Engel knew that if they were to walk at the boys pace it would take too long to reach the city, before Al could protest he was scooped in to the arms of the white haired woman. He had to hide his face in crook of Engels neck to block some of the wind that was now assaulting his face. She moved fast and swift, sure of her footing, Al was shocked at her speed. They continued through the forest for a little over ten minutes then down a small road, Al could see the city he assumed he had been in the night before. Only minutes later Engel slowed down, they were now in the city. Setting Alphonse down Engel motioned to Al to follow her, he did. They walked to a small, what looked like a shop and entered. "I'm sorry we're closing..." The man inside the shop stopped mid sentence when he saw Engel. He gulped and stepped back, Engel continued into the store. Looking at the man then to Al she walked up to the counter. The man hastily spoke, "please ma'am what ever you want please I have a family." The man was scared. "Al find something that you want to eat, ok." Alphonse nodded and began to walk down the aisle's looking for something to eat, he didn't recognize any of the products on the shelves. He sighed, and continued searching.

        Engel looked at the sweating man infront of her. "Please." he begged, "I don't want to die." Her head tilted and she spoke, "Can you help him, he doesn't know what to look for." The mans eyes widened and he ran around the counter to go and help Al as he was asked to. After wondering around for a few moments Engel asked, "Do you have any vodka?" The frightened man looked up and pointed to the back coolers, then turned his attention back to the boy the woman he knew was a Hunter had assigned him to. Walking to the back of the store she opened the cooler and pulled out the most expensive bottle of vodka she could find, the shop was small but she had also managed to find some cranberry juice. Walking back to the counter she noticed that the shop keeper was now heating up a microwave meal for Alphonse. Pulling a wallet from her back pocket she dug out some money and handed it to the startled shop keeper. The man franticly shook his head, "No I can't accept that." Engel put the money on the counter near the till, while waiting for the microwave she toyed with the bracelets on her wrist. The microwave beeped Al's food was done. The food was handed to Al and he walked over to Engel who was now leaving the store. She sat down outside on a bench, "Eat." Opening the dish for Al, she watched as he tried it. "Its good," he said as he stuffed more in his mouth. When he was finished Engel handed him a soft drink, which Al gulped down. "Lets go."

They didn't have that much further to go. And the time passed quickly, Alphonse wondered what was going to happen once they reached the Hughess' home. He guessed that Engel hadn't exactly left on good terms. Finally they were on the street of the prior night, Alphonse caught up to Engel who was now walking up the steps of the familiar house. She knocked on the door.

        A minute later the door opened alittle, and a gasp was heard. Engel pushed open the door and led Alphonse in. "A-al." It was Edwards voice that sounded first, the older boy rushed over to his brother. He looked him over and then to Engel, a glare from the Hunter to the short boy was ended by Elysia and Nina running over to Engel. Even after what had happened that morning the girls were eager to see the woman Hunter. Gracia and Maes walk in to the living room to see what the commotion was, they were surprised to say the least that the Hunter and her captive were standing at the doorway. Engel made her way over to the parents of the two girls that had attached themselves to her legs, she handed them the bag she carried. "To replace what I drank this morning." She said, the parents accepted the bag and looked to see what its contents held, they nodded. Engel looked at the girls then moved to the couch where the girls detached and jumped up next to her. Edward embraced Alphonse, he was happy to see his brother alive, and what seemed like, unharmed. Al smiled at Edward, "Its ok brother I'm fine." "Your sure? she didn't hurt you?" "Brother." Ed seemed to believe Al, and hugged his brother again. "You came back," "We didn't think that you would." The sisters said. Engel nodded her head. "Your still wearing our bracelets." Nina pointed out, The Hunter raised her arm so the girls could see the bracelets better. "Welcome back." Maes and Gracia spoke. Al and Engel nodded. "Where is Alfons?" asked Al. "I'm right here." A weak voice answered.

-----------------------------------------


KK: YOSH! Another chapter complete! What do you think? Long I know but lots is going on, so next chapter more ALFONS!!!! Needs to be more of him on the net!!!! Yup *nods*. Hope things are being explained well enough. if not just ask and I'll be happy to explain it to you. Ya Alphonse is almost 18 in this fic, which in reality his mind and soul are, its his body thats young, I just wanted to put that out there.

Please Review!!!! and enjoy the fic.Yay

Word count:4705

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on December 27, 2006, 7:04:15 AM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98i luv alfons even though he wasnt in this chapter alot but alphonse doesnt get enough love so i'm glad the hunter has him