Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
Hunted Chapter 3



KK:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I really can't stress it enough, please review my fic if you take the time to read it. What you like, what you don't like, comments about it, changes, idea's for the storyline.

Heh My random little plea.^^;

SO I'm on to the third chapter already, Introduction to new characters in this chapter.



Chapter 3

        "Where is Alfons?" asked Al. "I'm right here." A weak voice answered. "SO your back." Scratching the back of his head Alphonse chuckled. "Ya heh." Alfons was half way down the stairs when he fell, everyone watched as his frail body started to fall forward, this was not good. Engel jumped off the couch and managed to get to the tumbling youth before he hit the floor. Picking him up she brought him over to the couch, the girls vacated the space imediatly, for the boy. Engel hastily undid the buttons on his shirt, the fall had torn open his stitches. Sigh. "He needs to go to a hospital." Gracia looked at the young Hunter, she knew that to but, outside at night? Maes nodded, "I'll get the car." Gracia looked at her husband, "Eight people won't fit." Maes counted, "Damn." "I'll stay home with the girls." Gracia said. "But.." "No buts this boy needs medical attention now, it'll be alright we'll be safe." There was no arguing with her, he dropped his head in defeat. "Lets go." Engel picked up the injured boy and followed the man through the kitchen and into the garage, he opened the door for her. "Al you get in." The boy followed his instructions and crawled into the vehicle, the woman then helped Alfons in. She made sure that he was comfortable, "You," she hissed at Edward. "you sit in the front seat, with him." She pointed to Maes. "Hey what about you?" Edward asked. "I'll keep up." Maes and Ed got into the car and headed off.

Engel followed the car on foot, a comment mad by the woman the night before had came to mind. "To go outside would be suicide for all of us if we left the house." Sigh. She knew that she had to make sure that her human and his friends made it to the hospital alive, all of them. So far, so goon no Tamaculi and no Hunt...Damn spoke to soon. Now walking into the middle of the street causing the car to swerve to miss, a man appeared.

        Edward couldn't believe what he was seeing, another familiar face, then again this wasn't someone he really cared to see again. Standing now before the car was a man who looked like Yoki. Was he human or was he a Hunter? "I'm going to have to ask you to give up, you don't stand a chance against me." The man spoke. Maes had his gun with him but if this man was a Hunter then it would do no good. One question went through the minds of all the vehicles occupants, Where was Engel? "Please don't give us trouble." Maes figured he could, hopefully talk his way out of this. "We've got a boy here who desperately needs to go to the hospital." The Yoki look-a-like walked over to the car and looked in, true enough a boy was lying in the backseat bleeding. "He smells delicious. Give him to me and you can go." The man was sniffing the air in the car. Alphonse took a deep breath, "Get away from us, Yoki." This caught the man by surprise, not only had two people in one night spoke out to him, but this boy knew his name. "How is it that you, you all are, are. How do you know me, humans?" Yoki blathered. "Me a Specter level." "Specter? What?" Alphonse repeated, he looked over to Maes who shrugged. "ARRGH thats it get out of the car now." Yoki was flustered now. Maes stepped out, but the boys didn't, Alphonse stopped his brother as he was about to. "Whats this? Come on all of you out." Maes grinned. Yoki turned to the woman standing directly behind him, "when? How?" "Yo-k-i." She pronounced his name each syllable separately. "Ahh I see these humans are your prey are they." Yoki looked the woman over, "My your no more than a meer child, why I bet your not even a hundred yet are you?" The boys in the car looked at each other then to Maes, he was just as confused as them. Engel just stood there, she didn't seem worried that this Hunter... if you could call him that, was ridiculing her. "Well I asked you a question." "If you must know I'm nineteen." This surprised everyone. "That means your below even the Zone level, you my child will just have to errg--." Engel's hands were around Yoki's neck, choking him, "Your not even worth my time." She tossed him aside. "A child can't do this to me." Yoki sputtered as he ran back at Engel, who knocked him down for a second time, this time however she slammed her boot in to his skull crushing it. It was over in seconds, Yoki never stood a chance his body dissapeared in a poof of smoke. "Get him to the hospital." Maes got back into his car and with Engel close behind, sped off the the hospital.

-----------------------------


        Maes picked up Alfons from the backseat and rushed him into the emergency ward, Alphonse and Edward close behind. When he got to the desk, he began ringing the bell trying to get someones attention. After a minute a nurse came out from the back. "I'm sorry our hospital closed after dark." Edward and his brother couldn't believe what they were hearing, "Please come back in the morning." "Look I don't think this boy will make it till morning, please get a doctor out here imediatly." Maes argued. "I'm sorry but only one doctor is in at the moment and he's resting, its been a long day." The nurse said as she went through a door into the back. Maes, carrying Alfons followed her. Ed and Al could hear him arguing with some staff in the back, when Engel walked in. She walked up beside her human, and looked at him. "They say they won't help him." He answered her unasked question. Slowly she started to make her way to the door that Maes and the nurse had went through. A male attendant that was arguing with Maes noticed Engel headed their way and told a nurse to close the door and lock it, they didn't need anymore interruptions. She did as she was told, closing and locking the door only seconds before Engel got there. "Thats not going to go over well." Maes sighed. The attendant looked at him, "She won't bother us now."

Engel stopped as the door closed in her face, there were lots of things she didn't like but having someone close a door in her face was now at the top of her list, it had just taken the place of lunatics in green dressed shoving butcher knives into her skull, but only by a tiny margin. Raising her arm up she punched through the wall only inches beside the doorframe. Feeling around she couldn't find the door handel so she kicked the door and its frame down, taking a portion of the wall with it. Looking at the door as she stepped over the wreckage she walked over to the attendant and nurses who were standing next to Maes and Alfons, they were close to wetting their pants from the looks of it.

        As Engel was tearing up the wall, Maes had heard the attendant mutter under his breath, "Oh shoot, she's a Hunter." He chuckled, he guessed things were going to become amusing. "Is there a problem here?: Engel asked Maes. "No ma'am we were just going to have doctor Marcoh brought down to look at this young lad," the attendant spoke. "Nurse what are you waiting for go, and you," he pointed to another nurse. "Get this boy a bed." Everyone in the vicinity jumped into action as Engel took Alfons from Maes. "I've got him, go wait out there." She ordered. Maes nodded as he turned on his heels and stepped over the door on the floor whistling, The Roy and the guys from work were going to get a kick out of this story tomorrow.

        Walking into the waiting room Maes noticed Edward and Alphonse sitting down, walking over to them she said, "So you think that things will get done now?" He was joking of course, the boys couldn't understand how he seemed so carefree, just like the Maes Hughes of their own world. "So till someone comes to give us some news I know how we can pass the time, Pictures of my girls!" Exactly like the Hughes of their world. "Look this here is the first picture of both girls together with their beautiful mommy..." Wallet pictures joy.

It had taken a few minutes but Dr. Marcoh had finally been found and sent to look at the boy the Hunter was with. As the older man walked into the emergency ward the first thing he took notice of was the damaged wall where a door had once been. This, this was going to be one hell of a night. The attendant pointed in the direction of the Hunter and the boy, to afraid to show the doctor to them personally.

        "So what happened to him?" Tim Marcoh asked as he walked into the room with the two occupants. "He was shot." Well she's to the point. The doctor looked at where the stitches has ripped out and at the inital injury, "Who did the stitches?" He suspected that the woman had, from the look she gave him he knew he had been right. "I see." After a few seconds of examining the injury he knew the boy needed surgery to fix some internal damage. He explained this to Engel, she seemed to understand. Within minutes the boy was being prepped for sugery and was wheeled away, Engel had been left in the room to fill out some paperwork.

        Finishing the last of it, Engel put the clipboard down, she heard voices. "So a Hunter brought in the boy?" "Something like that I hear, haha she probably just wants and excuse to get in to the hospital for an....." The nurses who were gossiping saw Engel emerge from the room, both of them ran in different directions. Sigh. She started to walk around the emergency ward, no one stopped her, she knew no one would try, when she heard two more nurses talking, though this time it wasn't about her. "The boy they just brought in to the OR, anesthetics are not working the patient woke up he's freaking out, they can't even get the IV back in his arm, let alone restrain him. He's open to." Engel followed one of the nurses to the operating room, then pushed the door open and let herself in. "HEY you can't come in here." One attendant tryed to stop her. She pushed him aside and went into where Alfons was. He was thrashing about, it was obvious that he was scared, Engel walked over to him. Dr.Marcoh stepped back to let her though, he knew better than to get in her way. She put her hand on Alfons's chest and gently pushed him down, next she took both of his hand and pinned them down one with her own hand the other with her side. She used her free hand to cup Alfons's face. "Look at me." He still tried to struggle, but was calming down somewhat. "Look at me now." Alfons stopped moving and looked into the eyes of the woman who had him pinned down. "Don't let them hurt me." He begged, he had tears running down his face. Engel looked at him, his eyes were the same as Alphonse's were, only the colour differed, his face as well. She release her tight grip on this arms, "No one will hurt you." He knew she meant it, so did she. frack thats two humans in twenty four hours that she now was protecting. And that didn't count the brother or the family. Engel looked at Marcoh, "I'm staying." He nodded, what was he to do. "You have to be cleaned up first." He pointed to a nurse, as scared as she was she spoke, "please come here I'll get you prepped."

While Engel was being prepped, the doctor and nurses set up a new IV and set back up for the sugery. Engel walked over to Alfons, who they had decided to leave counscious. She took his hand and the doctors proceeded to finish the procedure. An hour and a bit later it was over and Alfons was wheeled back to his room.

        "I'll be taking him now." Engel told Marcoh. "I wouldn't advise it, this boy is seriously ill. Some of the tests that were done say that he has a lung problem." "And that means?" "It means even if he were to stay, the sugery will have only prolonged his life by days." Alfons was awake and listening to the conversation, it would never be over for him would it, if it wasn't one thing it was another. "Please I don't want to die." Alfons cried. Engel looked at him. "I'm taking him now." She walked over to Alfons, he looked at her, she proceeded to pick him off the bed and walk out of the room. The doctor followed her as she and the boy went into the waiting room to meet up with their companions. When the brothers saw their friend and the woman they ran over to them. "Your back." Alphonse said cheerfully, Engel could never understand how happy the brothers were to see her, Maes sighed and packed his pictures away, maybe another time. Alfons's grip around Engels neck tightened. "I still..." "We're leaving." Edward looked at the doctor and shrugged his shoulders, the doctors face was a sight he was happy to see. Atleast in this world he could do some good for people.

        When the arrived back at the car Maes and Edward opened the doors the let the others in, but Alphonse held back for a moment he looked at Engel, he was going to stay with her. "I'm not going with you Edward." The one who spoke took everyone by surprise, it was Alfons. "Alfons what do you mean?" Alfons looked at Engel then to his look alike, whose earlier path he to was now about to follow. "I'm staying with, with her." Engel just stood there holding the boy, Alphonse walked over to her. "AL not you too." Alphonse already belonged to her, he was going to stay with her, he knew that she would let him. He also knew that she would allow him to continue to see his brother regularly. Maes looked at Edward, "Lets go kid they've made up their minds." "No." There was no way his brother and his best friend were choosing this monster over him, his brother that even when everyone told him that he was dead had not giving up the search and Alfons who had nearly died to get he and his little brother back together. It just wasn't possible, but their eyes said otherwise. Edward look at Engel to the ground, he sat down into the car. "Don't sweat it Ed." Maes tried to consol him, somehow he knew things weren't going to be as bad ad Edward was making them out to be. "Good bye brother."

The sun was coming up over the buildings, morning had finally come. Alphonse pulled himself on to Engels back as she had told him to. And they were off.


------------------------------------

KK: Ok this chapter is much shorter than the other two so far, but chapter 4 will be longer ! I promise. So Yoki died!!! Again... hehe... and Tim Marcoh is a hospital doctor... who didn't see that coming.

Next chapter ROY....Yes Roy will be in it!

word count: 2771

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfgirl98 on December 27, 2006, 7:18:41 AM

wolfgirl98 on
wolfgirl98poor alfons he always gets hurt!