Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Chapter 4 - chapter 4
Hunted Chapter 4


KK: Sorry the last chapter was short. -_-;;;; This one is going to be longer but because its a work night for me its still going to be some what short, sorries, I get some days off in the next two days so the next chapter will for sure be longer, and not so boring...More Tamaculi and Hunter fights, and as a warning somewhat sexual themes in this chapter as well. Just mild still though. Enjoy and please remember to review




Chapter 4


With Alphonse on her back and his doppleganger in her arms, Engel hadn't been slowed even a bit. Alphonse was getting used to traveling this way, he watched Alfons, as he rested his head on Engels shoulder, his arms around Engel's neck for extra support. Alphonse also had his arms around the womans neck, he shifted his weight a little, so he could move his arm some. He took hold of one of Alfons arms, giving it a small squeeze, Alfons looked up at him. Smiling he mouthed ,'it'll be alright' to him, Alfons nodded. It had taken a bit longer from the hospital to get back to Engel's place but not by that much, when the young Hunter finally stopped, Alphonse got himself off her back and helped to get Alfons inside.

The pale boy looked around at his new surroundings, the cabin was nice. Would this be where he called home for the last few days of his life? Tears welled up in his eyes, his side hurt and he started trembling, he really didn't want to die. He felt himself being put down on a soft bed, someone sat next to him, their hand cupping his face. Looking up he found himself looking into the hazel eyes of his twin. The boy moved his hand to Alfons's hands, that he has sitting on his lap. He blushed, here he was pretty much unable to defend himself, in the bedroom of a Hunter.

        "I don't want to die." He didn't know how many times he had said that already but it was the truth. His gaze fell to Engel who was standing at the door to what looked like a bathroom. She walked over to him kneeled down before him, what happened next took his breath away, literally. He felt warm lips pressed hard against his, she was kissing him, his first kiss, he gasped and she took the opportunity to use her tongue to explore his mouth. He could taste blood in her mouth, or was it in his own mouth, he couldn't tell. Her tongue flicked at his own, he wasn't sure on what to do, then as quick as it had happened it ended. Engel pulled her face away from his, he couldn't tell what she was thinking, as usual her face showed no emotion. But she now had turned her attention to Alphonse, he looked at the boy beside him, he looked as though someone had just ripped his heart out. Alfons guessed he liked Engel, he figured it was ok so did he and she seemed to tolerate the now two of them..

Alphonse couldn't believe what he was seeing, Engel had kissed Alfons, he hated to admit it but he was jealous. He truely wished he had been in the place his doppleganger was just in, his shoulders dropped. He didn't notice that Engel was now looking at him. Two hands pushed at his shoulders and a warm breath was felt on his face. He looked into white eyes, staring back into his own. He didn't understand she had just kissed the other boy why was she looking at him now. Blood he tasted blood, where was it coming from? Then he realized that he to was being kissed by the Hunter. His body was being pushed back onto the bed, and a suspended weight was now hovering over his small body. The feel of someone's elses tongue in his mouth was something hard to describe, it was, soft, smooth, warm. For a first kiss it was incredible, nothing like he had imagined it would be, it was better. He tried to be bold, he flicked his tongue a little, unsure of if he was doing it right.

        Engel smiled at the boys' attempt to kiss back, she knew she had taken both of the boys by surprise with her actions, that fact alone made it much more enjoyable. Breaking the kiss, she licked her lips, she truely enjoyed the taste of the younger boys. They tasted alive, in her haste she had nipped her tongue, the flavour of blood had added to the experience, for her and the boys. "En-engel, what was that for?" both boys asked her, she figured the fact they had asked at the same time wasn't planned. Moving off of the smaller blond, she pulled the blue eyed boy over the younger one and into her lap as she sat herself back to the wall. His and her legs slightly pinned Alphonse down under them. "Because your mine." The boys looked at each other, neither seemed to mind, her answer was what they had both secretly wanted to hear. Engel rested her chin on Alfons shoulder, her arms snaked around his waist and took Alphonse's hands in her own. "Your mine." She began to move Alfons's body in to a lying position along with her own, then pulled Alphonse up beside them. Her arms embraced them both, the boys both seemed relaxed and so was she, her second smile saw her to sleep.

Alphonse was tired it had been a long night that had extended its self in to the morning. Engel lay asleep holding both his and his twin close to her, he could hear her and Alfons's breathing. He hoped his brother was ok, snuggling up with to Alfons, he drifted to sleep.

Alfons for the first time in a while was calm, the thoughts of him dying were at the back of his mind. Even with the boy sleeping in his arms he was as comfortable as he had ever been. He closed his eyes and shifted his body a little as he fell asleep.

------------------------------------

        Maes looked over at Edward, he looked hurt. "They're gonna be alright you know." Edward turned his head and looked at Maes and sighed. "I know." This surprised Maes, he hadn't expected the boy to say that, "Hey when we get home, get to bed K, your coming to work with me today." Edward looked at the man driving the car and nodded.

        The men arrived at the house, parked the car and went inside. Gracia was in the kitchen making the girls breakfast, they were ready for school. "Where's Alfons?" Elysia asked, Gracia looked up at her husband and their guest. "He went with Engel and Alphonse." Ed spoke. "I'll explain later, but now Edward here and I have to get to bed, we have to go to work in three hours" Maes went over and hugged his girls and kissed his wife, "Night." "G'night daddy." "Night hunny." "Night all." With that Edward and Maes went upstairs and to bed.

---------------------------------

A few hours later Maes awoke to the sound of his alarm beeping in his ear, he felt a body next to him. Still groggy from the lack of sleep over the last few nights, he wished he had closed the curtains before he had gone to bed. He hit the snooze button on his clock, rolled over for ten more minutes of sleep. BUZZ. His alarm sounded again, This time Maes sat up looking at the person next to him, he smiled. "Please turn that off." A sleepy voice mumbled. "Alright." He reached over his night stand and turned off the alarm. Ruffling the hair of the person he had shared the bed with, he got up.

        "Don't forget to wake Edward up, if your taking him with you." Gracia said. Her husband laughed as he walked out of the room. When he got to the guest room he knocked on the door. "Hey Edward wake up." A groan answered him. Heading to the bathroom he got ready for work.

        Gracia was in the kitchen preparing her second breakfast for the day, when Edward slumped in. She watched as he walked over to the table and sat down. She brought him over some toast and cereal and sat down as well. "Your going to enjoy it!." She said as she poked the boy in the shoulder. "Just be warned, Roy's going to give you a hard time." When the familliar name was spoken, Ed perked up. "Roy.?" "Yes, he's Maes's best friend, they've been friends since we were kids. We all grew up together, Roy Maes, Riza, Fuery, Falman, Breda, Havoc and I." Gracia chuckled at a random memory. "You'll like them." Getting up to get coffee ready for Ed and her husband Gracia continued giggling. "Whats so funny?" Maes asked as he walked in to the kitchen. "Oh Hunny, nothing just remembering when we were kids." "Edward listen to nothing she tells you about our child hood." Ed looked at him confused. "None of its true." "Maes." Gracia pushed at Maes's chest jokingly. "Edward he's kidding."

The next half hour went by pretty fast, Ed and the Hughes's finished breakfast then cleaned up. Maes and Edward headed to the garage, got in the car and headed off to Maes workplace. The drive was short and uneventful. Maes told Ed a little about what he did as a police officer. Edward knew a little of what he was talking about, from his experiences in the military. When they arrived at the precinct Maes parked his car and the two walked inside.

--------------------------------

        "Mr.Hughes its good to see you." Edward had to a double take when the secretary spoke. "Sheska?" Ed couldn't believe it how many people he was seeing again, sure they weren't the people he had come to know, but compared to Alfons's worlds people, this worlds familiar faces were every bit the same as the 'originals'. "Yes? Do I know you." Sheska asked Edward. "Uhh No I just," he looked around for a second but came up blank. "I was telling Edward here about everyone I work with, Sheska. Thats how he knows your name." "Ohh I see, well its nice to meet you Edward." Sheska extended her hand, Edward took it. A good firm shake later, Ed and Sheska were quick friends. "Well sorry to break this nice meeting apart but, Ed and I have to go up to my office now." They said their goodbyes and they headed to the elevator, which Ed had never seen before. Maes realized this right away and pulled Ed into the elevator. "Its not going to eat you." He said as he pushed the button. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, they were now on the fourth floor. Ed was impressed, to say the least.

        "Maes where were you yesterday? We figured since you spent the night you would have been here," Breda joked, as Maes and Edward walked in. "So who's the pipsq--..." Roy started as he walked out of his office with Riza close behind, only to be cut off by Edward. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT A BEE WITH GLASSES COULDN'T EVEN SEE ME." Everyone in the room froze and looked at the blond haired youth. "Uh Edward he didn't say that." Maes laughed. Edward sighed, some habits were hard to break.

        Roy walked over to Edward and his friend and looked the boy over. He didn't know why but there was just something about the blond boy, "So whats his story?" He asked Maes. "Come to think of it where were you yesterday?" "Hunter." The room fell silent. "Are you and your family ok?" Riza questioned, the concern in her voice spoke for everyone. Maes nodded, "Things got a little tense a few times but three Hunters in 48 hours and surviving I'd say I'm fine." "Three, Hunters?" It was hard to believe he seemed so calm, asides Roy, none of them had ever even encountered a Hunter and here Hughes was saying he encountered three of them. "Ya one even brought me vodka, then again she was only replacing what she drank." He seemed so carefree. "Now you've got us" Roy and the rest all laughed. Edward looked confused, "Its true, though, her name is Engel, she has my brother and my best friend." "You seem mighty calm about a Hunter taking them." Havoc said. Edward thought for a moment. "True she did send me flying across the room when she took my brother, he did choose to go with her and she did save Alfons's life twice now..." "Speaking of that you guys, I have to tell you about last night." Ed looked at Maes, he knew he was about to tell them about the event at the hospital.

A few hours later Maes was already over how Engel had broke into the office and brought him home, he had told his wifes story as well. And after putting Gracia on speaker phone for 15 minutes to back up his story, Maes finally finished. The room was silent once again.

        "Well?" "Maybe you should let us meet this Hunter." "Ahh I don't know how to contact her, she kind of just appears at out house. Come to think Gracia never said why Engel had the girls in the first place." Maes thought for a moment, "eh it doesn't matter no harm no foul." "Maybe just for safeties sake, we should say at your house for the night." Roy started. "Don't you mean for curiosities sake?" Riza corrected.

        It was true the thought of meeting a Hunter who had saved his best friends family, intrigue him. "Your right Riza," he nodded. "Your right." "So next time she come's I'll call you, you can come over." "What at night?" Fuery said shocked. "Fuery's right she might protect you guys but for us to go out at night, its just to dangerous." Falman pointed out, Breda agreed as did everyone else.

By now even Sheska had joined in the conversation and in the end it had been agreed on that, that night everyone would be staying at the Hughes house hold, in hopes that the female Hunter would show up.

--------------------------------

The work day ended and Gracia was bombarded by a house hold of people, needless to say she was busy, very busy. Supper that night had been a large one, there was twelve for dinner. The girls loved it, Elysia and Nina were having so much fun with all the people at their house that night.

"So is she going to come tonight?" Someone asked. "Its still very early there is lots of time, be patient."

------------------------------

The sun was still high in the afternoon sky when Engel awoke, she pulled her arms back to herself and got up. After pulling herself out of bed she took a moment to look at the two boys cuddled together in her bed. If someone had told her two nights ago she was going to fall for a set of blond dopplegangers she would have killed them, but here now lying in her bed, were two humans she felt were worth protecting. She stripped out of yesterdays clothes and stepped in to the shower, she turned the water on and let it rinse off the previous nights stress. She poured some bodywash in to her hand and began to lather her body, the hot water felt nice as it ran down her body. After washing her hair she just stood under the water for a minute thinking. She knew a way to save her dying human, it was taboo among Hunters, but she never really followed their laws anyway. It would be dangerous, as well. Resting her back against the wall of the shower, Engel slid down till she was sitting with her knee's pressed against her breasts. Would he willingly go through with it? It would mean, well he wouldn't be human anymore, he wouldn't be a vampire either though. A half breed, if any Hunters ever found out not only would he be killed but she and most likely Al would be put to death to. NO she wouldn't let anyone touch what belonged to her. Standing up Engel turned off the water and stepped outside the shower stall. Drying herself off Engel was trying to decide if she was going to give Aru the chance to decide if he would accept her offer to Change him or if she would just do it. Thats when she heard heavy coughing coming from the bed room and Al asking if his look a like was ok. Throwing on a pair of panties and a t-shirt, she left the bathroom.

        "Alfons, Alfons, breath, please take deep breaths." Al was wearing a look of fear and worry on his face when he looked to his suffocating friend to the woman who owned him. "He just started coughing and wheezing, please help him. He can't seem to breathe." Engel climbed onto the bed and moved Alphonse out of the way, she laid Aru down on her lap and checked his pulse. It was weak. "Aru, Aru I can help but only if you say so," she spoke to the choking boy. He had blood starting to drip from the corners of his lip, Engel saw the look he was giving her, if he truely knew what her helping him meant he would hate her but right now she decided to worry about the dying boy in her arms and not about what he would think about her later. "Please if you can help him do it." Alphonse had tears pouring down his face, this wasn't the first time he was witnessing someone dying. But it was the same as all the other times, he was helpless to do anything.

Engel nodded, she's worry about things later, she bit into her wrist. Bringing her bleeding limb to the blue eyed boys mouth, she forced him to swallow her blood. He was still coughing but her blood made its way down his throat and into his belly. It burned. Tears welled up in Alfons's eyes, what was she doing to him. His gaze searched the room looking for and answer, his eyes met with Al's, the younger boy was sitting on the bed crying for him, Alfons didn't understand why. In reality they really hadn't had any time to get to know each other, yet at the same time they were exactly alike and it was calming to know that the other boy understood him. The burning was getting worse, he now tried to focus on what Engel was trying to tell him. something about calming down, relaxing his body. With the pain he was in he wondered if she even realized how hard it would be to relax. Taking deep breaths he attempted to relax his body somewhat. Breathe breathe. He told himself, Relax, take deep breaths. He reached his hands out infront of him in hopes for some support, feeling both his hands being gripped tightly he began to calm. Both Alphonse and Engel held his hands, Engel leaned forward and began nuzzling his shoulder, close to his neck. Her breath was warm and images of her kissing him earlier came to his mind, Would she kiss him and Alphonse again? He didn't know. He felt a piercing pain near his hip, she'd bit him. Engel was licking at his blood with her tongue. This only lasted for a minute before both she and Alphonse were embracing him in a gentle hug. It stayed that way for a while then when his mind started to clear, Alfons realized he was craving the taste of blood, his mind was solely focused on wanting to taste blood. It didn't matter whose blood it was he just wanted it. He struggled to sit up, but with both Engel and Alphonse holding him it was difficult.

Engel knew about the Changed, she had heard the rumors, none of the Changed had ever survived the transformation, but now it had seemed that her Aru had. She knew he would want blood and while he had fainted she explained things to her other human, while now her only human seeing as Aru was a Changed. He had agreed on helping his friend even if it meant being bitten again, she had promised to keep Aru from hurting the boy unintentionally.

        "Please." He begged, he wanted to taste the metal flavoured substance again and it seemed as though Engel under stood. "Do not move till I tell you to." She spoke sternly. Alfons knew that she had saved him, he had yet to understand how and even against all his new instincts. He knew he would do as he was told to do by the woman who had the new him.

He watched as she laid the boy who looked like him down and removed his clothing, his mouth watered as the younger boys skin was revealed to him. As she trailed kisses down his chest, over his belly and down to his hips, he saw the two little circular scars on the boys right hip. He figured she had already tasted the boy. He could hardly stand to sit there and watch as the Hunter, kissed Alphonse's flesh then bit into it. Alfons saw the boy's face wince in pain as his flesh was pierced, tears welled up in his eyes till they spilled down his face, his hands clenched from the shock. Engel moved away from the now bleeding wounds on Al, she had blood on her lips. Alfons hit his lip just to get ahold of him self. Suddenly he felt Engel's lips brush against his, he licked his lips, he could taste the sandy youths blood, it was intoxicating and he wanted more. Engel guided him to the bleeding injury, his tongue greedily lapped at the blood on the boys abdomen. He could hear a low moan from the boy his tongue was assaulting, a hand placed its self on his neck, it was strange but Alphonse was enjoying this. And all to soon he was told to stop. By now he was returning to his normal senses. His appetite for blood was diminishing. He found himself filled. His cheeks began to paint themselves pink as he remembered the taste of Alphonse's skin, he really had just done that.

        "How do you feel?" a voice asked him. "Dizzy." He replied. He started to fall forwards. Strong arms caught him and held him. "Your going to be alright now, take it easy." Al spoke to him. Aru looked around Engel had disappeared into the bathroom but reemerged a moment later with a cloth. "Look at me." She ordered, Aru did as he was instructed. She began to wipe his face down, then his side. She repeated the same thing on the other boy. Alphonse was pale but smiling, he looked over to Alfons, " Feeling any better?" Alfons nodded. "Thank you, both of you." His words were low but still heard. "Do you think you have it in you to go into town?" "I think so." .

Engel sat next to Aru and Al, she took Aru's lips in a gentle kiss. This time their tongues danced, after a few seconds Aru noticed that something felt different, he now had small fangs. Engel pulled away from his mouth, but not before giving his lip a playful little tug. He smiled at her, then ran his finger over his new additions to his mouth. Engel now had taken her other boys lip in a deep kiss. Alphonse could taste Alfons in Engel's mouth, the blushed alittle but didn't break the kiss. The woman was once again exploring his mouth, and they both enjoyed it. Al pulled back and kissed Engel's nose, her eyes widened from the unexpected gesture of affection. Kissing both human and Changed on the cheeks she ordered them to get ready to go.

The boys had their showers and got dressed in some clothes that they were given by Engel, they were a bit big but it didn't matter they were clean and comfortable. When they were ready, they headed off, to go see Edward and the Hughes' family. Engel was carrying the boys as she had that morning.

________________________________


KK: Another chapter done.! Next chapter, Engel meets the gang, what chaos will ensue, how will the others react to Alfons not being human, will they even find out? And how is the relatioship between Al and Aru going to unfold?

All next chapter.

Word count:4211

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment