Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
Hunted Chapter 5


KK: So chapter 5. Yeah sorry its taking me long time to update. Writers block suck and working three jobs its hard to find time to write.. And just a quick thing to clear up a question, I Call Alfons, Aru cause in Japanese 'L' is pronounced 'R' and having them both called AL would be confusing. SO Alphonse = Al and Alfons = Aru. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45210877/?qo=23&q=by%3Aangelcide-suicide&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3... this is a link to a sorta Cover art to the fic!!



Chapter 5


        Leaving the private road, Engel and the two boys she was carrying entered the city. Instead of staying in the streets she decided to take to the roof tops. "Hold on," she warned. Alphonse who was on her back tightened his grip, she also noticed that the boy in her arms was now holding onto the arms of Al for more support. When she jumped she could hear the boys gasp at the height she had gotten from said jump. Suddenly she stopped, neither of the boys understood why. She could smell blood in the air, there was another Hunter in the area. Deciding it would be best to get the boys to the house of their new friends, Engel would come back after she dropped the boys off for the night, to check things out.

Not too long after their quick stop, Alphonse, Alfons and Engel arrived at the Hughes's doorstep. They heard voices coming from inside, suddenly the door opened and the trio was pulled inside.

------------------------------

        "Told you they would come!!" Maes said in a mocking voice. Roy smacked his forehead, Maes might be his best friend but for the life of him he couldn't understand how he could be so laid back about everything; and at the moment the everything was a Hunter in his living room.
        
        "Big sister!!" Nina and Elysia ran over to Engel, glomping her they attached them selves to her legs.


        Everyone's attention was on the two boys who had just returned unscathed, atleast they seemed ok, from spending the day with a Hunter. "Al, Alfons you both look well rested." Gracia spoke. Both Al's nodded. "We had had supper planned for you but you came so late that we've already eaten, there are leftovers for you in the fridge." Alfons smiled, he saw Edward heading over to the twins, "Your both all right?" Smiles from the two answered him. Alphonse looked around at all the familiar faces, Mustang, Ms Hawkeye, Breda, Falman, Havoc, Fuery and Sheska. They were all here! He wondered if they were anything like the other world versions? It didn't matter he was happy.

In the background Engel was desperately trying to detach the girls from her legs, they were holding on so tight that the blood flow was being cut off. Flailing her limbs in an attempt to get Nina off she noted she had yet to be noticed by the group of strangers that now occupied the living room of the Hughes's. frack they won't come off. Shaking her other leg this time the grip of both gremlins tightened. Groaning in defeat Engel with the gremlins as she was now fondly naming the two girls attached to her legs fell to the floor. No one paid any attention to her yet. Also no one seemed to notice the Change in Aru.

        "So your the Hunter we've heard about." Havoc said as he and his friends were now eyeing the young woman who had with the two teenaged boys, been pulled unceremoniously yoinked into the house. Engel looked to each face that now gazed at her. How she hated people. Sigh, I need to get out of here. She tried to get to the door but a tall dark haired man stepped in to her way. Boy that's a mistake.

        She was ready to knock him out of the way when she felt something touch her shoulder. Turning her head to see who it was touching her she noticed Edward. And once again he went flying across the room, she still didn't like him. "BROTHER." yelped Alphonse and he ran to his brothers aid. Both Al and Aru were pulling Ed out of the wall he had just been thrown through, she had hit him much harder this time than the last. As much as she still didn't like him she hadn't meant to throw his as hard as she did, truthfully he had startled her. "Whoa." Edward flying past everyone had been unexpected. Maes inspected the damage to the wall and sighed, "I'm going to have to get better home insurance if this is going to keep happing." "I hope it doesn't.... its not something I really want to get used to." Moaned Edward. Alfons couldn't hide his giggle. "Brother your arm," both Ed and Al looked at Ed's automail arm, it had received the whole of the hit, it was crushed. "Bet your glad that's not your real arm." Breda joked. "That is his arm." Alphonse sharply spoke. Everyone hushed up. "Eng--...." Al stopped mid word. "She ran out a moment ago." The girls chirped as they pulled themselves off the ground of which the Hunter had dumped them. "Engel." Alphonse whispered. Had she left them?

--------------------------------------

She felt bad, to say the least, true she had meant to throw Edward, but she didn't meant to send him threw a wall let alone break his artificial limb. But right now she wanted to investigate the scent of blood she had encountered earlier. She jumped to the roof top where the smell was strongest. A body of a old man lay on the ground, he was dead. Engel kicked at him, just to make sure, a lot of weird things had been happening to her as of late and it wouldn't surprise her is the dead body suddenly came to life and grabbed her.

        "Sorry I was hungry." A voice said from behind Engel, "he was having a heart attack, when I got to him, he was going to die anyway." That confused Engel, Hunters normally went for healthy young humans. "So what happened to the two boys you had earlier?" Damn she had seen them. "You don't smell like blood, so I'm guessing you didn't eat them. Boy you don't talk a lot do you?" "My business is my own." "So you can speak." The unidentified Hunter joked. "If your business is your own why are you intruding in on mine?" Before either Hunter could say anything else to one another a loud screech broke the silence. A Huge black bat was now hovering over the two Hunters. The Hunters looked at each other, their talk would have to wait. "Two stupid young girls, Lucky." The bat shrieked, it voice obviously hurting the ears of the Hunters and they tried to cover their ears with their hands. Normally Tamaculus weren't a problem, though flying ones did present more difficulty than their gravity challenged brethren."Lets say we finish talking after we get rid of that." The other Hunter said. Engel agreed, and took off towards the Tamaculus. "HEY WAIT FOR ME." Both female Hunters ran at the bat. "Huntersss... drat there goes my lucky lunch." Its voice again stopped the girls.

It was going to be difficult to kill the bat if they couldn't get it to shut up, stopping every time it spoke would get them nowhere. The bat took off, with the Hunters close on its tail. Roof top to roof top, the girls finally found themselves in a local park, the bat was hiding in the tree's.

        Engel looked at the other girl, "Like a ten food bat can hide." "HEY you do have a sense of humor." Twitch twitch Putting aside her want to smack the other Hunter around, Engel walked over to a near by tree and kicked it. The bat flew out and the tree fell over, "how, how did you find me?" it asked. The Hunter was really tired of all the stupid questions she was being asked today. She grabbed the trunk of the tree and lifted it off the ground. "You can't hit me if I'm flyi...." in mid sentence the bat stopped speaking as it was interrupted by a tree being thrown into its mouth. The bat was frantically tying to dislodge the tree, its was fluttering back and fourth in the air. "Good aim. But he's still to high to get at." Smart @$$.

The girl saw Engel was motioning her to go to her, she ran, fast. Engel cupped her hands together and as the girl got within a foot of her, she gave the girl a boost into the air. With her own ability to jump high combined with the lift she had just received, the Hunter flew up, once she reached the same height as the bat she punched it down. The bat hit the earth with a tremendous crash, which in turn knocked the tree out of its mouth.

        "That had to hurt." The girl touched ground. Walking over to the bat Tamaculus the two Hunters looked at one another, both of them knew how strange it was that they were working together and not trying to kill one another. "Do you want to or should I?" "This one is your kill." Engel stepped forward, a dark light in her hand formed. "No way." The other Hunter was awed by the light. Engel dropped the ball of light into the mouth of the bat, turned to the other woman. "Run." Not taking any chances the girl ran, Engel close behind her. An explosion could be heard all over the city. The ground shuttered under the womens' feet, it was not a big blast but it had been loud, that and, "The parks going to have a new pond." The female Hunter joked. Sigh There would be no more noise that night, not at least from Tamaculus, the noise from the explosion would have sent them all running with their tails, if they had any, between their legs, a Hunter or two may come out to see what had happened but that would be it.

        "So I'm guessing your not a Zone level hey?" "I don't have a level." Hunter answered. "You haven't been classed yet?" Shaking her head Engel started to walk off, she had found the source of the blood and the Hunter and now just wanted to get her humans... human and the other boy and go home. But, that wasn't going to be as easy as she had wanted. The blond haired woman caught up to her and was walking beside her. "How was my fighting?" she asked. Engel looked at her, never before had she seen a Hunter so... talkative. "Your strength is impressive." "Really cause that bomb you did was awesome, I've never seen anyone do that before, I've only heard of it." The blond Hunter continued her chatter, "and all I've heard is that bombs are only able to be used by Count level or Lord level Hunters. Hey are you listening to me?" "I don't even know you." "Oh yeah I'm Winry. Nice to meet you! what's your name?" There really was no avoiding this. "Engel." I wonder if she hit her head at one point in time? That could be the only explanation to her chatter, maybe hitting her again.... Engel's thoughts were interrupted by Winry poking her in the arm. "Umm where are you going?" "To get what belongs to me." "Belongs to you?" Winry thought for a moment, "You mean your lunch?" "Lunch?" "Those two boys from before." "They're not food." "Pets?" Winry flew through the air and skidded on the ground as she landed far from gracefully. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THREW ME." Shrugging Engel continued walking away from the loud Hunter.

Throwing her didn't help. Winry followed Engel anyways.

        "Please your strong, can I come with you?" She pleaded. Engel looked at the blue eyed woman, sigh. "Just don't talk so much." Boy having two Hunters return to the house was really going to be a story for Maes. She looked at the blond woman, she was really scared, what would this Hunter do if she was to find out about the boy she had changed. "I have to talk to you about something." "No way you are a telepathic as well?" Clenching her fist Engel refrained from hitting the girl. "Shut up, Talk in your head." "Oh ok." the girl apologized. "What do you want to talk about?" "Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in?" Someone said. The girls looked up to see what looked like a man and a boy walking towards them. "This night keeps getting better and better." Sigh.

        "I'm sorry but its a private conversation." Winry said mocking the man. Engel nudged the other woman, she really didn't want another fight tonight. "So do you girls know what that explosion was earlier?" "Ehh..." How do you explain that it was the woman next to you? Looking innocently at the two in front of them Winry spoke." We have no idea." Engel was just assessing the scene, the two she believed were Hunters, though they were young. "Its interesting to see two Hunters traveling together." Mentioned the man. "What about you two?" Engel asked. "We're brothers." the smaller of the group spoke. That made some sense, although Hunters rarely had siblings, having siblings roaming around together was much more common than having two non related Hunters such as Winry and her, together.
        
        "You two look sort of young to be out on your own." Winry piped in, Engel elbowed her in the ribs. "How old are you?" She was elbowed again,"Oooow I think you broke something that time." The girls glared at one another. "I'm nearly a hundred and brother is 187." The smaller boy answered. "Fletcher." "Sorry." "Hmmm I'm two hundred and eleven." Winry stated. The Three blond hunters looked at Engel. She couldn't believe what was going on, not only did she have Winry annoying her, but now she had two more Hunters being friendly. It must be something in the air... she concluded. She looked at the other Hunters, "Did hell freeze over?" "ehh What do you mean?" "Here we are four Hunters and we're not fighting, or even arguing. Instead your asking my age." Engel didn't understand what was going on, any other Hunter would have tried to kill each other by now. "There is no point in fighting if we don't have to." The oldest boy said. Sigh. "Nineteen." The faces of the other three Hunters fell, how could she be so much younger than them? "Nineteen? your younger than me." Gasped Fletcher. "Russell how is that possible?" Winry looked at the boys and to her new friend, "Your a Halfed, aren't you?"

        Sigh, sigh sigh, drat drat drat. Engel's shoulders fell, there was no way she was getting out of this, Why me?? "Yeah Yeah I am." "Well that explains it." "Brother?" "A Halfed is a Hunter who has one human parent, Fletch." "I see, so that's why she looks older than me?" "Yup." Winry thought for a minute, if she truly was a Halfed then how the hell was she soo strong? Then again that would explain why she hadn't been classed yet, the Halfed were kind of looked down upon, cause of their human blood. "Well now that we got that settled, it was nice meeting you guys!" Winry waved at the boys and slapped Engel on the back knocking her down, "are we still going to your friends place?" Engel was spitting dirt out of her mouth and growling, This girl had to be related to that Maes guy, there was no way she could just pass over the face I'm a Halfed so easily. Winry's reaction caught Russell and Fletcher off guard a swell, "Your leaving already?" Fletcher looked sooo cute when he said that, Winry thought.

        "We'll see you girls around sometime maybe." Russell called out. Winry waved at them. Engel just stomped off, things were way to weird for her. "Hey, hey Engel wait up." The blond Hunter followed the white haired woman, "So what was it that we were talking about before?" Engel looked at the blue eyed girl. "If your going to continue to follow me there are a few things you'll need to know. If you ever squeak a word of it I'll kill you." Winry gulped "I won't." "First of all the house we are going to is full of fracking humans right now, there were a lot when I left, there sure weren't that many this morning when I left...." Engel sighed, looking at Winry she continued. "One of the humans is one you saw me with earlier.." "Weren't there two?" "Let me finish," Growled Engel, "the other boy you saw me with is.... is a Changed." She waited for anything the blond would say, it never came. "Your not angry or surprised?" Winry's eyes met Engel's, "Your a.... Halfed." she finished her line telepathically. "After what I've seen with you tonight I'm not really going to be surprised with anything you tell me. Though I... have never heard of a Changed surviving before, how did he live?" Engel couldn't believe it, Winry didn't care. "Maybe its because I'm a Halfed." "Come on." Winry walked on ahead. "Your going the wrong way." "ok I take that back, that surprised me." The girls laughed.

        Engel went on to explain a bit on how she had met the family she left the two boys that belonged to her, with. "So the Tamaculus broke the upstairs wall open along with the front door?" Engel nodded, "I was just passing by and I heard the girls screams, I jumped in the window and took the girls to safety, while Barron finished off the Tamaculus, its when he threatened the family that I stepped in." "You don't seem like the kind of person to get involved in matters that have no direct concern to you." Engel shrugged. "I guess its because of my blood." It made sense to Winry. "I broke the brothers arm tonight, I don't know why but I don't like him." "That wasn't very nice." Teased Winry. "Its not a flesh and bone arm, its a machine of some kind, I don't think it can be repaired." "Your kidding?" Engel shook her head. "I can take a look at it if you want." "?" "I work in a garage in my spare time, sorta a hobby of mine, I love to see how things work, taking them apart and putting them back together again." "You think you can fix it?" "I'd have to see what I was working with first, but I have been working on this new concept for artificial limbs." "For humans?" "And Hunters if they needed or would accept one." "You don't seem to hate humans as most Hunters do." "I was raised by them over the years, I never had a Hunter family." "Raised," Engel mind flashed back to her younger years. A imaginary tumbleweed rolled by, shaking the thought out of her mind. Stupid fracking tumbleweeds, and childhood.

"We're here." Engel pointed to the house on their left.

---------------------------------

Walking up the steps to the door, Engel listened carefully, she heard voices, Drat. She was hoping to get the boys and get away with out having to be seen by all the people inside, her head dropped. Opening the door Engel pushed Winry in first, if anyone was going to be mauled by a flock of humans, it wasn't going to be her.

        "Hey she's.... wait that's not the girl from before." Someone said. "Wow we have a genius here, folks." Engel said still hiding behind Winry. "W-winry...???How??" Edward choked on his words. Winry looked at Engel, "Remember what I said about them being from the other worlds, just like my two, you probably look like someone they know." Being a telepathic had its advantages, the female Hunters decided. "Sorry I'm not who you think I am." Apologized the blond Hunter. "Engel who is she?" Gracia asked. "Another Hunter." The room fell quite. "I thought Hunters were solitary creatures, not liking to be near or with other Hunters or for that matter humans?" Fuery asked. "I thought so to." Mumbled Engel. Sigh.

Alfons and Alphonse looked at Engel, had they ruined her life by asking to go with her? She had agreed to take them, its was her choice, or was it some sort of law that if a human offered oneself to a Hunter, the Hunter had to accept. Neither boy knew.

        "What do you mean by that?" The blue eyed Hunter poked Engel in the forehead. "First you, then those two from earlier. Did you all get hit in the head or something to not be acting like Hunters?" "That was cold." Breda whispered to Falman, who nodded back. Winry's shoulders dropped and her eyes showed her confusion. " Sorry it wasn't meant as an insult, Winry," Engel's right hand waved a little, as to brush off her comment the bracelets jingled a bit with the movement. "Its just 3 Hunters in one night that would prefer talking about who is older or other things as opposed to fighting and killing each other." "I get what you mean. " Sheska poked Riza and whispered, "They're really are not what you'd expect are they?" "No they're not. Not that I'm complaining." "You and those boys are sort of a nice change compared with say Barry or Yoki." "Barry? Yoki? You mean those two Specter level Hunters that were killed over the last few nights? There was a Count level that was killed also wasn't there?" "Barron." "Yeah that was his nam.... hey wait did you hear about him to?" "She killed all three of them." Maes chirped. "YOU you did? how strong are you? They would not have been easy opponents" "Asides the scar on her face, she had no trouble with them." "Would you stop budding in." Hissed Engel at Maes. "Erk." Winry and all the occupants of the living room looked at Engel. "Who gave you the scar?" Engel's eye under which the scar was twitched. "Barry." Winry spoke, "The lunatic in the green dress right?" Twitch twitch. Nod.

        "Ummm is anybody hungry its getting early," Gracia asked trying to break the tension that had formed in her living room. Everybody looked at her then some answered her.

        Roy walked over to the two female Hunters, "You look like young girls to me." "I'm a lot older than you buddy." Winry jammed her finger into the shoulder of the dark haired man. "Oh yeah?" "Try two hundred and eleven on for size." All the humans eyes almost popped out of their heads. "WOW you look good for your age!" Havoc snorted pop out his nose.

Edward smiled, she may not be his worlds Winry but she was still the same.

        Winry was about to continue when she noticed the golden eyed youth watching her. "Your Edward right?" she asked. "Uh yeah. How did you know?" "Engel said you'd be the one the most roughed up!!" She answered all to cheerful. Ed's mind reminded him that Engel had thrown him through the wall only hours earlier. "So can I look at your machine arm?" Just like his Winry. Edward and Winry moved into a corner of the room to look at what the Hunter could do for the busted limb. They became fast friends.

        "Speaking of which." Maes eyed Engel, her eyes widened, Uh-Oh. "What are you going to do about my wa--" Just in time he dodged something being thrown at his head, it had now embedded itself in the wall. Walking over to the projectile that had just missed him, Maes dislodged a wallet from his already broken wall. "That should be more than enough to cover the wall and any future, ... ," Engel thought for a moment on her wording, "Incidents." Maes chuckled at the thought, not that he didn't wanted to see Ed get hurled across the room for a third time, but he had grown rather fond of the sunny haired youth and didn't wish to see him die or have to explain to his neibours why a dead teen was being removed from his house, it was a rather nice neighborhood and all.

Edward caught the last half of the conversation and a shudder rippled through his already battered body, he was really going to have to find a way to get on her good side if he ever hoped to live to twenty.

        "SO if you don't mind my asking," Sheska spoke, "Do you perhaps know what the loud boom from earlier might have been?" The Hunters froze, not again. Engel mumbled something, all anyone could make out was "Bat, tree, bomb, and dead." No one pushed it any further.

----------------------------------

About an hour later Engel was ready to leave, she had been badgered for quite long enough, and was tired from all the nights ..'activities'. Both Al's were content to leave as well. Winry was a little livid about going but was promised she could return when ever she wished, she had figured out a way to fix Edwards arm and was anxious to go about making a new one for her new friend. The troupe that Maes had brought home was more than tired and wished to get in a few hours sleep before returning to work in the morning. Gracia had to rescue her house from the disaster that everyone was planning on leaving her with. Maes was upside down and asleep on the armchair.

        "Will you be returning tonight?" Edward asked his brother and friend. The boys shrugged and looked over at Engel. Her eyed focused on Ed, "unless we are deterred I'll bring them over." Ed waited for a moment to let the words sink in, "Thank you for looking out for them." Engel nodded, sigh, "I apologize for hitting you last night." Her apology caught everyone excessively Ed off guard. "Thanks."

        Alfons moved over to Engel, and whispered in her ear. "I I think I can run and keep up with you, when we leave and all." Engel eyed him, she was curious about what sort of abilities he was going to show from his transformation. "Alfons if the Changed one right?" Winry asked, since she had heard Alfons ask to walk. Engel nodded. "K." No one knew what Winry was talking about, but they were all too tired to care either.

        "You are going your own way then?" Engel asked. "Yup." Winry smiled, "I'll see you again soon though, maybe tonight." Engel was satisfied with the other Hunters answer. Picking up Alphonse in her arms Engel jumped to a nearby roof top, Alfons jumped as well, it seemed that just by seeing Engel jump he figured out, give or take a little, how to get to a roof top. In a flash both boys and the Hunter were gone.

        "He couldn't do that before could he?" Fuery asked Ed as he poked at him. Ed, who like the other people standing on the door step. stood there, he to was dumbfounded. He was certainly going to have to ask the female Hunter about that, that night.

Winry waved goodbye one last time and like the others took off in a simple jump.

Everyone headed their own ways, to their own places to get some rest.

------------------------

A few hours later the group from the Hughes's house the night before, reunited at the police station. They were all tired, but the night had been worth the sacrifice of sleep.

        Roy was in his office when Edward and Maes walked in. It was noted that Maes had bandaids on his forehead, "He must have fallen off the arm chair." Falman whispered to Fuery. "Go bring Roy his coffee." Pushed Maes as he handed out the coffee he and the blond man had purchased only a few minute ago. Ed mumbled but did as he was told. A few minutes later the sound of a door being slammed got the attention of most of the people on the fourth floor.       

        Havoc stared amused at Roy who was currently glaring at the slammed door. "Did he just KICK you out of your own office?" The whole floor broke out in a thunderous fit of giggles and roar of laughter. "What did you say to him?" Riza asked. " 'Morning pipsqueak'." More laughter.

--------------------------

Winry got to her small apartment she called home, digging though piles of plans and other whatnots, she found a paper and pencil and started to draw out her plans for her newest friends new arm. She truly was intrigued about the boys 'automail' limbs, and she wanted to make sure to do a careful job on the repairs. Ed had even said that if she wanted the new limbs and any other she made in the future could be coined 'Automail'. She'd work on the sketch for a few hours then get some sleep.

--------------------------------

Although she had slowed her self down a lot, Engel was impressed with her Aru's speed. It took about 20 minutes longer to get back home than it would have if she had just carried Aru, but it didn't matter. The trio entered the cabin and made their way to the bedroom.

Roaming about the bathroom for a few minutes Engel came out in a fishnet top, which didn't cover a whole hell of a lot, and shorts. The blushes on the boys rivaled a wild fire, their cheeks were soo red. The shirt showed a lot, and by a lot, it meant a lot. Although they couldn't see everything clearly, cause of the small stitch netting, curves, scars and a whole lot of skin was still seen. The boys had never seen so much of a woman before. And without her normal clothes and Armour Engel really looked, and despite the white hair and eyes, like a normal woman.

Engel decided that when they left in the evening she would have the two boys fit with some new clothes and perhaps and depending on what was available, some Armour. Kissing them quickly both on the lips and foreheads, Engel crawled into bed.

        "Get some rest." The boys stripped some of their excess clothing off and crawled up beside the now sleeping Hunter. "Its hard to tell what she's really like, hey?" Alfons asked Al. "With us she's kind and gentle, but around others she's cold and stern." "Its just how she is." Alphonse answered The boys laid down next to each other, both blushed and they realize that neither was wearing much more that their boxers, it didn't help that the woman only inches from them was almost naked as well. Alfons propped himself up for a second and unexpectedly to Alphonse, kissed the other boy, "Thanks for sharing your blood with me." Rolling over and resting head on Engel's shoulder, Alfons fell in to a decent sleep.

Alphonse was left blushing and touching his lips where his doppleganger had just kissed him, another kiss, this time from a boy. Al didn't know what to make of it and decided that for now he'd let it be. He to fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

KK: So sorry it took me so long to update. I hope you all like this chapter.

Yeah so I think Winry is a little ooc! but eh she's close enough, I may let her have a wrench in the next chapter!!... oh and whats this an appearance of Fletcher and Russell Tringum!!! There will be more of them in future chapters!!!! I love the blonds.!!

I must thank Summing-up-the-Stars for letting me use her line: " Havoc stared amused at Roy who was currently glaring at the slammed door. "Did he just KICK you out of your own office?" " Thankies!!!!!

And with Alfons kissing Alphonse, I luv them!!!! I just had to add it!!!!

When will I update next? I have no flying idea, I've been working on this chapter for a month, or I had the first paragraph started then I got writers block and stopped for a month, the people kept telling me I had to update so I threw this chapter together for you all today. I hope its good enough for you all. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.!! tee hee! I'll try to update in the next week or so, I have a tight work schedule so when ever I can work on it I will. that and when I come up with something I have nothing again......................................


Word count:5590

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment