Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - My friends

A story about Maraih and Rei, Kai and Emily. Character death>>Maraih

Chapter 2 - My friends

Chapter 2 - My friends
My Friends









“Mariah,” Rei called, “Where are you?” “Hi Rei,” I called as I tackled him to the ground. “Hi,” he wheezed. “SO… How did the fashion show go?” I asked. “We did great and Kai and I were offered a contract for the magazine ‘Fashion Daze’.” “FASHION DAZE,” I cried, “NO KIDDING that’s the hottest Fashion magazine in New York.” “I knew you’d be happy!” Rei laughed. “Home.” Kai said as he walked in the door. “KAIIIIII,” Emily cried as she came flying out of our room and tackled the unsuspecting Kai. Rei looked at me then at Emily. “You guys were planning to do that weren’t you?” “What do you mean bye that?” I asked innocently. “Yeah?” Kai asked. “You did the same thing to me when I got home Mariah,” Rei blamed. Emily and I laughed. “We got you guys!” Emily and I giggled in unison. “Yeah Yeah you did,” Kai said as he and Rei started to walk towards Emily and I. Still giggling my best friend and I started to back away from our smirking boyfriends. “You wouldn’t dare,” I whined even though I knew they would. “GET THEM!” Kai yelled as he pounced on Emily. “NO,” Emily laughed as Kai started to tickle her. “REI, NO, REIIIIIIIII!” I screamed as he landed on me and started to tickle me. “STOP,” I cried as my laughing turned to crying for mercy. “Had enough yet?” Kai asked. “Yhess,” Emily and I pleaded. “Say please,” joked Rei. “Pleeaaassssseeeeeeeee,” we giggled. “We’ll get them back later,” I whispered to Emily who nodded in approval. “So how does ‘Subway’ sound?” questioned Rei. “Fine, Just so long as we order!” replied Kai, “I don’t trust them.” We all laughed.





When we arrived at ‘Subway’ we gave Kai our orders then sat down. “How was your guy’s days?” Rei asked Emily and I. “Good! The older class received a shipment of new Beyblade parts, so we spent a good portion of the day upgrading and modifying the students blades.” I answered. “Mariah here’s your soup and drink, Emily your ‘cold cut trio’ and Rei your ‘chicken marinara’,” Kai said as he handed us our orders and sat down. “You guy’s sure aren’t eating much! Is there something your not telling me?” Emily asked. “Oh nothing, Rei and I are going out later!” I giggled and ruffled Rei’s hair. “Mariah, Emily and you should go to the mall and get a new outfit for your date tonight,” suggested Kai as he winked at Rei. “That’s a great idea!” laughed Emily, “Your paying though.” “Fine,” sighed Kai as he handed his girlfriend his credit card. “Mean while I’ll get Rei ready.” “Sounds good to me,” I said as I grabbed Emily’s hand and dragged her off to the mall.





“Hey Lee is that who I think it is?” Kevin asked. “I think so,” Lee said. “Lets scare them!” “Fine,” sighed Lee. He, Kevin and Gary snuck up behind the “unsuspecting” girls and…

got hit in the faces with the girls purses. “What do you think your trying to do? And what do you want?” I yelled as Emily and I realized who we had hit. “Lee,” I cried, “What are you doing here?” “We got your letter and decided to come and see you,” Kevin whined as he covered his face with his hands to hide the red. “What we weren’t expecting was to be bashed in the face with your bags.” “Sorry, but you shouldn’t have tried to scare us!” “It was Kevin’s idea,” tattled Gary.





After a while of catching up Emily and I found out what Rei and Kai had been hiding from us for the last few months. They had been planning a reunion with the rest of the Blade Breakers, the All Stars, the Majestics and the White Tigers, and if the Demolition Boy’s came the them also.



We never did make it to the mall, and I never did go out on my date with Rei.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment