Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Death waits for no person

A story about Maraih and Rei, Kai and Emily. Character death>>Maraih

Chapter 4 - Death waits for no person

Chapter 4 - Death waits for no person
Death waits for no person





“Where is she?” whispered Rei. “I don’t know exactly.” Answered Emily, “She left a note saying she went for coffee.” “The ‘Coffee Shack’,” Kai said. “Lets go!” So they headed to the ‘Coffee Shack’ to find Maraih.





“A coffee please, Judy,” I asked. “Here you go Maraih,” she said as she handed me my coffee. “Every one Freeze, this is a hold up.” A man yelled, “no one move or someone will get hurt!” In fright Judy screamed and the man turned. “STOP!” I cried as I jumped in front of Judy, there was no way I was going to let Max grow up without his mother. “I said no one move!” I knew that what I had just done might give Judy a chance. The man pulled the trigger, the coffee place went ‘dead’ silent. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, nothing moving and then the door was thrown open, and Rei, Kai and Emily ran in. At this the man ran past Rei and Rei realized what happened. “MARAIH,” he screamed and ran over to me, by now I was on the floor. My chest felt as if it were on fire. “Maraih speak to me,” Rei cried. I hated seeing him like that. “I-I wanted to die, but not now, not like this,” I stuttered. “Why?” Emily said as she started to cry, “Why would you want to die?” Her eyes looked at me questioningly. “I-I don’t know,” I coughed. I looked at Kai for help, but saw that he to way crying, “Maraih,” he whispered. My friends love me! Rei took my hand and held me. “I-I don’t, I don’t want to die,” my grip tightened then went loose, Rei knew I was dead. “Maraih, MARAIH,” he screamed in pure pain. My friends cried for me and then I noticed that I was watching all of what was happening, I saw myself dead and I saw my friends pain. But I couldn’t do anything but watch.





My death made the morning news and was on the front page of the ‘New York Times’. Head lines stated that a member of the world famous White Tigers had been shot and killed in a local coffee shop. The White Tigers had become famous because they were in all the newspapers that reported on the world champion ships.





“I can’t believe she’s gone,” Rei said as he wiped away his tears. “She’s at peace now,” Kai whispered to his best friend trying to comfort him. My funeral had a huge turn out, more people than I had ever expected. I guess you could say I was lucky I got to watch my own funeral. I was dead, but I wasn’t. *I’m an angel.* I decided. Then I noticed my friends were going through my stuff, and also that everyone from the ‘reunion’ was still at the apartment. “Hey guys look what I found,” Emily stated as she held up my Diary. *Drat, I thought I had hid that better.* I thought. “Is it Maraih’s?” Rei asked. Emily nodded. “What does it say?” questioned Max. *Note to self , when ever Max dies remember to thwap him for being so snoopy.*



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment