Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - My Diary

A story about Maraih and Rei, Kai and Emily. Character death>>Maraih

Chapter 5 - My Diary

Chapter 5 - My Diary
My Diary





“This seems to be where it starts,” Emily said as she opened my Diary and started to read to everyone. I sat next to Rei to listen, to what had taken me years to write.





Dear Diary August 10th, 1990



Today Rei beat sixteen blader’s in a row. And he didn’t even have to repair Drigger once. He has to be the best Beyblader in the village.





Dear Diary Nov. 3rd, 1991



Today Lee, Rei, Kevin, Gary and I formed the White Tigers. Now our little village has its first and own Beyblading team. I finally found you so I decided to write a new entry. And since the last time I wrote in you Rei has gotten even more cute, but it’s not like I’m going to tell him that. Whoa the last time I wrote in you was over a year ago!





Dear Diary Feb. 23rd, 1994



I found you!!! I so thought that I had lost you. So sorry. Today Rei got the White Tiger bit beast instead of Lee, I was so happy but I’d never want to hurt Lee by saying so. I only think of Lee as a big brother, but Rei that’s totally different.





Dear Diary Feb. 24th, 1994



Rei left. Last night Rei left our village, and he took the White Tiger with him. Just when I thought that everything would be back to normal. Lee is furious, not only had his grandfather given Rei the White Tiger, but Rei left us. It hurts so much to know I never told him how I felt.





Dear Diary Sept. 12th, 1999



I miss Rei so much, it’s been like five years since I last saw him. I never stop thinking about him. As for Lee, he seems to hate Rei more and more each day. I hurt so much and I don’t understand why he left. Sometimes I think I hate him for hurting me but I don’t, I really don’t.





Dear Diary May 26, 2002



I saw Rei to day! He was with a new team, I think they called themselves the Blade Breakers. He looked so hot!! Just as I remembered him. And for once I don’t hurt.





Dear Diary May 29th, 2002



Today I battled Rei, my team went up against the Blade Breakers. I battled Rei and of course he won…I let him win. Then Tyson(who is really annoying) went up against Lee. Their match came out as a tie so a fourth match was used as a tie breaker. Rei fought that one. Low and behold Rei won. Finally Lee understood why his grandfather gave the White Tiger to Rei, and he was no longer angry at Rei either.





Dear Diary Nov. 12th, 2002



Russia is so BIG. I hope I can see Rei today, and I so can’t believe that the Blade Breakers made it to the world championships.





Dear Diary Nov. 13th, 2002



I saw Rei today, I met up with him at one of the parks. Then he took us to meet his team and a new one. The other team is called the All Stars and one of the members is a really snooty girl named Emily. Funny Kai wasn’t with them. My team and the All Stars had a friendly match which ended as a tie, and Emily arrggghhh I hate her. But Lee and Michael(A/N: *Sorry for my spelling error in the last chapter) sure get along well.





Dear Diary Nov. 15th, 2002



I lost my Galix(sp?) today, but that’s not all, yesterday Emily and her entire team lost their bit beasts. We lost our today. How could Kai be so mean??? Anyway I guess Emily isn’t so bad, I mean I understand what she’s going through. Kai is going CRAZY!!!!





Dear Diary Nov. 25, 2002



Rei was terribly injured in his match against Bryan today, he’s so stubborn. He did win though!! And is going to make a full recovery, which is all that matters. Bad news is though Drigger is gone, the match finished him off. Kai was sure worried for Rei.





Dear Diary Jan. 3rd, 2003



REI ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!! OMG! How I Love him, I just can’t seem to tell him that though. I so can’t believe he asked me out. Also Kai actually asked Emily out. Go figure Kai actually likes people, who would have guessed.





Dear Diary March 6, 2003



Today we finally bought our apartment! Rei and Kai, about six weeks ago were offered jobs as run way models and they accepted. So Emily and I chose the place that we liked and the boys bought it for us. Emily and I also got jobs at the Beyblading academy.





Dear Diary June 14th, 2003



Life is so great!!! So why am I so sad? I just don’t understand.





Dear Diary Dec. 25, 2003



Merry Christmas! Another year almost through. I wear a mask no one really knows me. I always seem so happy, but I’m just not. Christmas this year reminds me of all the Christmas’s I went through without Rei. Both he and Kai got called away for a fashion shoot today so there not even here, I miss Rei.





Dear Diary Feb. 1st, 2004



Rei and Kai are planning something, but Emily and I can’t guess what it is.





Dear Diary July 10th, 2004



For the past few months Rei and Kai have been planning something and its driving me and Emily CRAZY. Would I be remembered when I die? I’m normally so happy. So why do I always think about death? Should someone like me with so much to live for and friends that care about me so much, even want to die? Why is there even death? Stupid question. Why did I choose to stay with Rei?* I start crying again. *Life isn’t fair! Right now I could slit my wrists with my jack knife, or go and overdose on Tylenol, or throw myself off a bridge or something. I could die so easily. But I hurt too much, and I’m so confused. I love life so much, that I hate it. I could imagine the headlines now ‘Young woman found dead in Central Park, Friends can’t understand why she died.’ Then I think about Rei, and Emily my best friend and then I think about the White Tigers, Lee would die if anything happened to me. Why do I want to die so much and do I really want to die. I never thought about how my death could affect my friends. It would hurt them so much if anything happened to me. How would they get over it? But their young still they could manage.





Dear Diary July11th, 2004



If my life is so good with my friends and all them why do I hurt so much and why am I so confused. I know I have great friend that care about me so much and I should be totally happy, but I’m not. What would everyone do if I died or just disappeared? Would they worry or would they even care? I never liked the idea of suicide or even the idea of dying. To tell you the truth I’m terrified of dying. Suicide is permanent! I don’t think that most people who commit suicide just want to die, but instead just want away out and don’t realize that if they die there’s no way to reverse it. I’m only 17 and I don’t even have a will yet.







“That’s all there is,” said Emily. “Can I see?” Rei asked. Emily nodded and handed Rei my Diary. Taking out a pen he wrote:



Dear Maraih July 15th, 2004



We will always remember you! And love you. Signed:

Rei, Kai, Max, Tyson and Kenny>>>>The Blade Breakers

Lee, Kevin and Gary>>>> The White Tigers

Emily, Steven, Eddy and Michael>>>>The All Stars

Robert, Johnny, Oliver and Enrique>>>>The Majestics

Tala and Bryan>>>>The Demolition Boys

Judy>>Thanks for saving my life, my friend



*Thank You* I said but no one heard me say it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment