Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What Really Should Have Happened

Bad Day, Bad Day, Uhh Hi!! What really should have happened on Monday Nov. 4th 2002 episode of Beyblade. In other words, KAI WINS instead of Johnny.

Chapter 1 - What Really Should Have Happened

Chapter 1 - What Really Should Have Happened
What really should have happened





Disclaimer: I own nothing!!

"Kai I challenge you!" Johnny pointed to Kai and yelled. "I don't do requests," Kai stated as he walked away. "OH lookie here, Kai's to scared to battle me!" teased Johnny. (A/N:I don't think he should have said that) "That's it your going down," Kai steamed as he pulled his Dranzer out of his pocket, "You asked for it." "OHH I'm so scared," Johnny called out not realizing what he was getting himself in to.

"Kai's really going to take him out now!" Tyson said. "Don't be to sure about that," Enrike` replied, "Johnny is quite a Big Shot when it comes to Beyblading." Rei looked over to Kenny, "So, what do you have on Johnny, chief???" he asked. "Not much I've never seen him Beyblade before," stated Kenny. Max shuddered, "This room is so big."

Then Johnny spoke, "Like Robert I too am royalty." "Yeah a Royal Pain!!" Tyson joked. "as I was saying before I was interrupted, Like Robert I too am royalty, and not only my bit-beast but this suit of Armour have been passed down from generation to generation and now down to me. But that's enough of my history, lets Beyblade" "So, that's all you have?" Kai asked. "Huh?" "That's all you have is a grandpa bit-beast and a old suit of rusty Armour?" "Huh, yeah, but it is enough to beat you." "Dranzer GO!!" Kai yelled as he unleashed his Beyblade. "Salamoleon attack." The second Beyblade entered the battle. "This is Robert's training room. It was made so he could train 24-7." Lectured Johnny. "I don't do lectures," Kai yawned. "Dranzer Attack."

"Kenny why is it so hot in here?" Tyson whined. "Wait a minute while I ask Dizzie." Answered the Chief. "You guys had better have sunscreen because those two bit-beast are both fire elements," Dizze told them. "Go figure," whimpered Max.

Watching their Beyblades spin, Kai was smirking and Johnny was beginning to look worried. "Dranzer fire arrow attack," Kai yelled. The huge Phoenix opened its magnificent wings as arrows of fire came pouring out and toasted the now charred lizard bit-beast. "NOT POSSIBLE HOW COULD I LOSE?" cried Johnny.

"Master Roberrr ahhh." Roberts butler tripped on the uneven ground and the lemonade he was carrying went flying. "Johnny look out!" Oliver tried to warn, but was too late. The lemonade soaked Johnny's suit of Armour.

"Help I think the Armour is starting to rust," squawked Johnny as his team mates and his rivals were rolling on the ground laughing at him. "Your not such a Big Shot now are you Johnny?" Enrike` laughed wiping away the tears. "Ha ha you've had your fun.. Now GET ME OUT OF THIS ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!" "It might do you some good to stay here and think about how the battle could have gone," Robert stated.

Once Johnny was free he walked off. "I guess you sure showed him," Tyson said. "Whatever," Kai replied and then walked off also.

The End





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbow101 on September 1, 2006, 2:57:39 AM

rainbow101 on
rainbow101ROFL MY ROB! MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *kidnapps her rob, and gives the fic a thumbs up*

lili on January 25, 2004, 3:33:25 AM

lili on
liliask dizzi!!!!

em3042 on November 21, 2003, 7:28:49 PM

em3042 on
em3042hey thats really good! Why is that they always automatically reapond to them being accused of being a coward! its so wierd! good story tho!