Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A little meeting under the stars

This is a story I decided to write about Lily's time at Hogwarts. It is in her sixth Year.

Chapter 1 - A little meeting under the stars

Chapter 1 - A little meeting under the stars
She stared out into the sunlit, silent street. 5 Years ago, she had met Severus Snape in the little park across the road. It seemed like an eternity ago now, that she had stood and waved him away until he wasn't in sight. It was at Kings Cross Station that she had last seen him. And Lily Potter wouldn't see him again until September the 1st. Absent-mindedly, she ran downstairs and out of the door, and pulled it shut behind her.

"Lily, where are you going?" shouted a muffled voice from behind her.

"To the park." she replied to her Mother, who was standing at the living room window.

She crossed the street quickly and sat down on a swing. How she wished Severus was here beside her, like last Summer. They had spent every day at the park, talking well into the night. Now she only had Petunia to keep her company, and it wasn't as if she would want to talk to her anyway. Lily sat there for a long time. It got steadily darker, and at 10 o'clock she was about to get up, but a rustling behind her distracted her. A figure emerged from the bushes and strolled towards her. It was Severus.

"Oh, Sev! You came!" squealed Lily, running towards him to hug him.

"Sorry I didn't come earlier...Mum and Dad had an argument.." said Severus miserably.

"Its ok. Come over here, lets talk" said Lily, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the woods where they had first had a conversation about Hogwarts all those years ago.

They settled down, facing each other cross-legged, and began to talk.

"How are you then?" asked Lily.

"Ok I suppose. You?" he replied.

"Good. Sev..I wanted to talk to you about something" said Lily.

"Oh?" he looked puzzled.

"Well...I don't want you hanging around with those guys anymore. You know, Avery and Rosier and Rookwood. They...they despise me. And if you continue being friends with them, something bad will happen to you. I know it will. You'll get caught up in something that isn't your business.." said Lily breathlessly.

"Oh...them. I'll try" he said, sighing.

"Thanks, Sev. And your doing this as much for me as yourself, you know. If you do that, I'll try and get James to leave you alone. But it'll be hard" said Lily.

"Thanks. I don't know what I could ever do to repay you. You've been so good to me and I've made too many mistakes. When we go back to Hogwarts, I'll tell them I don't need them" said Severus, looking happier.

There was silence for a while, in which Severus and Lily lay down on the ground, staring up at the sky through the treetops.

"I want to see you again. Before we go back. Lets meet in Diagon Alley next week" said Lily, gazing at a pretty star.

"Yeah..Yeah that'd be great" replied Severus.

Soon after, they got up and Lily brushed the dirt off her clothes. They looked at each other for a moment.

"Goodbye, Severus" she said, hugging him for a long time afterwards.

When they broke apart, Severus looked slightly pink, but happy all the same.

"Bye Lily" he said, smiling.

Then, slowly, they walked away from each other until they were swallowed by darkness.

"Thanks

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment