Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Whooooooole Story

The government makes a plan to bomb Pluto for no reason, and a young girl hears their plans, is abducted. Now her 'friends' go out in space to follow the spaceship she was abdusted on, and hopefully save her.

Chapter 1 - The Whooooooole Story

Chapter 1 - The Whooooooole Story


Me: I have no idea how this story won a reward --' Its totally random... and dumb... And the typos exist everywhere... The one who can spot the secret political messages wins a free cookie!




Dai, Evike, and Amal where three girls whowhere very different close friends.

Dai Suzuki had Blackish-brown hair and brown eyes, and could usually be found either drawing dragons, researching dragons, or playing ' Doragon Kasai', or `Dragon Fire',a new game imported from Japan. If you couldn't guess, she was absolutely obsessed with Dragons.

Evike Swiss had light brown hair that reached her waist, and hazel eyes and found dragons “the boring of Boring'. She herself preferred three-horned black unicorns, which she herself called `Susters' for no reason her two friends could think of. She spent her whole time drawing them, or reading comic books.

Amal Adibe had dark brown hair, bright green eyes, and loved clay. Clay, the play-doughish goop, not the boy. She spent a lot of the time modeling things with it, and actually, she was quite good for it. “ She has a knack for it. “ Her mom and teachers said.

These girls didn't seem like the most likely friends, but they were all drawn together because of their one passion: space.

They spent hours researching it, comparing notes, making up science fiction stories.

You can bet how excited they were when they learned their class was going on a field trip to the best planetarium in the United States of America.

They weren't excited though.

They were eccentric.

On the day of the field trip, you could hear their squeals for miles.

“This will so totally rock!” Amal said, punching at the air with her fist.

“Better then owning a dragon” Dai agreed, nodding.

“Or owning a Suster!” grinned Evike.

“Dragons are better” said Dai, pointing her chin in the air.

“No, susters are!” Argued Evike.

“Dragons!”

“Susters!”

“Dragons!”

“Susters!”

Amal shook her head at the two, and opened the pamphlet.

`Space Frontier, the ultimate Space Lab' it cried at the top in big red letters.

`Experience space with our state of the art equipment!' it read.

Then Amal saw something strangely weird.

“Wow, something strangely weird is here” said Amal.

She ran over to her companions who were still arguing over susters and dragons.

“Hey, you to, come look at this” she said, waving her pamphlet up and down.

Dai took off her glasses, wipe them with a towel, put them back on, and looked at the pamphlet carefully.

“Wow, something strangely weird is going on, “ Dai said.

“That's what I said.” Amal agreed.

`Huh?” Evike asked, and the looked closely.

“Ah, they got the picture wrong of the Capricorn constellation” Abide said to know one in particular.

“Uh, we knew that, why did you say it again?” Asked Dai.

“No reason” Abide shrugged.

The teacher, Mrs. Lawnman stomped forward, her usually neat spectacles falling all most off her nose.

“Why aren't you girls on the bus, may I ask?” She said, annoyed.

Abide used this opportunity to ask the teacher why they had the wrong constellation on the pamphlet.

“Mrs. Lawnman, I'm using this opportunity to ask why they have the wrong constellation on the pamphlet” Abide said.

Mrs. Lawnman shrugged.

“Mistake probably” she said.

“Now, get on the bus before it goes with out you” Mrs. Lawnman warned, and walked toward the bus.

The three girls gave each other skeptical looks, having read to many Sci-Fi books, and ran after the teacher to the bus.

The bus ride was normal, enough. Except there was a flat tire, which they had to stop to fix, which most of the children went out to see. Of course Amal, Abide, and Dai didn't go out to see.

“What do you think of this `mistake?'” Dai asked to her comrades.

Abide looked at the window for a second, seemingly studying it.

“I don't think this `mistake' is a mistake at all.” Evike stated, looking up from the window.

“What would it be then? “

Evike shrugged.

“Don't ask me”

Just then, a stampede of fifth and fourth graders ran in, laughing as they did.

The girls gave each other a look and sat in their seats silently.

Finally, the bus had gotten to their desired destination, Space Frontier!

“Students, we are finally at our destination, Space Frontier, the finest science lab in the whole country!” Said Mrs. Lawnman gleefully.

“Now, I want you to get into a group of four so you don't get lost.”

Evike made a quick count to see if she, plus her friends made four.

“One…Two…” She counted, till she was interrupted Dai.

“Save yourself the trouble, there's only three of us” Dai said, frowning.

Evike gave her the evil eye and huffed.

“Hi! Can I join your group?” Asked a familiar voice. The trio turned to see Angelic O'Law smiling at them. She smoothed her red hair down, which was already down as through someone had put a million buckets of hair jell on it, which she probably did.

“Uh, sure!” Said Amal, putting on a fake smile. Angelic was known to be a little annoying, and stupid, and last hing they needed was a crazy energetic girl with them.

“Okay class, if your all in your groups now, lets begin!” Mrs. Lawnman called behind her shoulder as she walked to the door of the lab.

Inside the building, a security guard walked toward the class.

“Name and reason for being here?” He said subspecialty,.

Who would be suspicious of a fifth grade teacher and class?

“ I am Mrs. Lawnman and this is my class, we are scheduled to have a field trip here today.” Said the fifth grade teacher.

The security guard checked his list. Twice.

“You're clear” He said and let her and the class pass.

“What was with all the security guards” Dai whispered to her group.

“I dunno, but that one was cute!” Said Angelic, pointing and giggling.

Dai, Amal, and Evike gave each other a look and continued onwards.

The first place they went to was a place where they would train astronauts how to live in space. They would put them in a small room, and somehow they would take out the gravity. How they did it was a complete secret.

The astronaut would stay in there for an hour at a time, slowly getting used the feeling of no gravity, and of course, the whole class wanted to try it, but the guide who was guiding them said a firm “NO”, and that was the end of that.

They were about to go look at some recent pictures from a satellite, but Angelic's curiosity lay somewhere else. And that somewhere else was in a room, which its door was currently locked.

She crept silently to the door, like she had seen in those spy movies, and opened the door an inch.

“And that men,” a man was saying in an army suit.

A couple of women glared at him.

“And women, is why we are going to drop the highly destructive, powerful, pink, and scary bomb on the residents on Pluto.” The man said.

“Because they don't like the monkey princess show?” A woman asked.

The man in the army suit blushed.

“No, it is because they have weapons. Loads of them, which I said earlier in my three-hour speech.” The man explained.

A woman raised her hand.

The man grumbled and called on her.

“Um, excuse me for asking, but don't WE have a lot if weapons too?” She asked.

The man glared at her.

“They are incapable of using them.” He said, and before anyone could disagree, he cleared his throat and said “And, now you should meet the astronauts who will drop the bomb on Pluto!” He said.

A mountain of cheering arose from the audience. The man in the Army outfit looked pleased and cleared his throat yet again.

“Our first hired astronaut is from Japan! Please Welcome Sukiko Suzuki! ” He said as a woman with black hair, who was wearing a black space suit with little skulls on it walked on the platform.

I hate you all” Suki said darkly in Japanese

“We are happy to see you too Suki” said the man in the army suit.

“Next is Mary Smith from the U.S.A”

A girl with brown hair walked on stage in a green space suit, and sat down with out a word.

“The last is John Walk from England!” The Army man said, as a man with a thick mustache walked in a normal looking space suit sat down.

“And that's our main crew. We also have 100 people helping to fly the space ship!” Said the man.

Outside Angelic was listening with great interest, mostly because she did not understand half of it. Finally the other three of her group had realized she was gone, and with many sighs, went to go find her. They finally found her looking through the door and looking dumbfounded.

“Err, are you okay?” Dai asked, snapping her fingers in front of Angelic's face.

“Yep!” Angelic responded.

“Um, what were you… doing, may I ask?”

“I was listening to this Army Dude talk about Bombing Pluto.”

“Err… Yeah Right… Did you take your crazy pills this morning?”

Just then, quite coincidentally, the Army man shouted

“And now we will destroy the Plutoians with our big, scary, pink bomb!”

“Um..Okay… I guess they are going to attack Pluto…” Amal frowned.

“Who wants to go eat donuts now?” Asked the man in the army suit.

Angelic started jumping around, and before the other members could stop her, ran into the room, popping up and down and yelling `Me!' `Me!'

The large crowd of people stared at her, and blinking once in awhile, till Sukiko walked over to Angelic, and with amazing strength, picked her up and put her in a very large bag, and tied the bag shut.

The army man blinked, and blinked. Then he stomped on the platform he was on.

“We can't let this small girl leak out top secret government secrets to the world! We will have to abduct her and take her on our bombing of Pluto! Who's with me?” He yelled.

The crowd energetically clapped. A person raised their hand.

“Maybe we should also dump her on the remains of Pluto too!” the person suggested.

The suggestion got loads of applauding.

“Alright then! We leave in ONE hour!” Yelled the Army man.

Behind the door Dai, Evike, and Amal gasped, and as soon as all the people had left the room (through a different door, fortunaly), they ran in.

“What are we going to do? What are we going to doooooo?!” Amal cried, falling on her knees.

“When did you get so dramatic, Amaly?” Dai said, giving her a nuggi.

“ Drama class, and when did you become so uncaring?” Amal Retorted.

Dai huffed her cheeks and replied ” Number one, when did we care about Angelic O'law anyway? Second, I do care, just think we shouldn't get OVER DRAMATIC!”

The two growled at each other until Evike pushed them away.

“As much as this conversation is…. Amazing, don't you think we should figure out how to save Angelic?!”

Amal and Dai stared at her.

“Who said we should rescue her?” Dai huffed.

“Lets just tell the Police.”

Evike laughed a fake laugh.

“Oh yes, lets just go in and say `Mr. Police dude, our friend was abducted by the government because she found out about a secret, could you send someone into soace to get her?” Evike said sarcastically, making Amal roll on the floor laughing.

“Yeah, Yeah, yeah, alright, alright, lets go rescue the stupid girl “Dai grumbled.

The girls walked to the door, and Amal opened it, to reveal a completely white hall.

“You ready? Lets run.” Evike sighed, and three started running down it.

They had been running for forty minutes, and were just about to give up, when they came to a steel door, wide open.

“Okay, really bad security…” Evike mumbled as the peeked in.

The room was made of complete steel, except the roof. There was no roof. People in space suits were running around for some reason.

“We will launch in ten minutes, I repeat, ten minutes.” The intercom blared.

Amal fell on her knees again, and started pulling at her long hair.

“We aren't going to make it! We aren't going to make!” She wailed, not having to care about making to much noise, since there was plenty of noise already.

“Oh stop it Drama Queen.” Evike and Amal said at the same time and continued looking.

“That's intresting…” Evike said, scratching her head.

“There's no control panels… That must mean they've figured out how to drive a space ship like a car!”

“If a car flew, and could stand the pressure of going out of the atmosphere. “Dai mumbled.

“Hey, there's two too!” Amal said astounded.

“That must be the test one, see? It's small-“ Evike's sentece was cut short when the bigger spaceship launched, which created so much noise, it caused temporarily deafness a minute later it was gone.

After a minute had passed, Amal began to freak out, again.

“We let her down! We let her doooown!” She yelled, smacking her head against the wall. A couple of people were still left, and all the noise caught their attention, and they ran over to investigate.

“Hey you kids! What are you doing he-“ A man said, but was interrupted as Dai kicked her foot in his face, making him black out.

“I knew Karate was good for something.” Dai said, blowing off her foot.

The next couple of minutes was total chaos.

Evike turned out to be pretty good at fighting with all the practice she had beating up boys, Amal was good at figuring out strategies, and Dai had a green belt in Karate.

At the end, they had bruises, while the other two guys left were knocked out.

“Well, that was out of pure luck.” Dai said, blowing off her foot, which she had used a lot to kick with.

“Yep, now lets get that space ship started” Evike said, walking over to it.

Once again, Dai stared at her like she was crazy.

“You mean US go into SPACE on a TEST space SHIP?!” Dai screamed.

“Why not?”

“Why not?! First , we don't have space suits!”

“Yes we do, there is some over there. Don't ask me why they have kid sized space suits, but they do.”

“SECOND, we don't know how to fly!”

“Yes we do, we read `Flying a Space Ship for Dummies, remember?”

“Last, there is a good possibility that we wood DIE!”

“Not really.”

“Oh Fine!” Dai yelled,

“I give up, lest go the blasted thing!”

And so the three girls put on the space suits over their clothes, and proceeded to the space ship.

“Wow, its really… Small up close.” Amal said, as they went inside. Indeed it was. It was only the size of a medium sized room, and there was only one room.

“I guess they've gotten pretty High-Teak without telling us…” Evike said. The room was completely white, with a…

“Steering wheel? There's a steering wheel only?! Anybody else think that's weird?” Dai said amazed.

“Whatever, close the door, and lets get this baby in the air!” Evike said.

“No more late night T.V. for yo-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Amal screamed as Evike pressed a switch that made the space ship shoot up in the air.

“I'm going to die!!!!!” Screamed Dai, holding on to a rail.

After ten minutes, the impact became less and less, till it was gone and they were in, space.

“ This is soo cool! When the teacher asks what we did yesterday, I'm going to be so ready! “ Dai said, floating in the air, due to the zero gravity.

“Remember guys, we have to rescue Angelic” Evike reminded them, as she steered in an upright position, sue to her seat belt.

“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, whatever” Amal said.

“They said I would never be able to touch the top of a roof before since I'm so small, well who's laughing now huh? Who's laughing now!”

The only window, which was in front of Evike showed stars, and a couple of planets, and… The rover 2301?

“Cool! It's the rover 2K301! So awesome! It must be sceaduled to some back to Earth now!” Said an excited Dai.

It came closer, and closer till..

“AHHH! Its right in front of us!” Dai screamed, shoving her space helmet on. The other two fallowed suit.

“Change directions stupid! Change directions please!” Dai yelled, hugging a pole.

“I'm trying it's stuck!!! AHHH!” Yelled Evike, desperately trying to get out of the way, till the Rover crashed right in front of them. Well, not exactly. It really just grazed them, but it still made a large gash in the window, which the girls couldn't complain about, since space flooded in, and you can not make noise in space.

Amal searched for anything that could cover the whole, anything! She searched in her pack, which she had strapped to a seat. She finally she found some clay, and holding it tightly in her fist, smushed it till it resembled a flat square, a large flat square, and put it over the gash in the window. To see if it had worked, and if she could now breath again, she carefully took off her helmet.

She breathed in and…. Breathed out.

“You can take off you helmets now! It worked!” She said excitedly, and the other two took out their helmets.

“It works! You're a genius! “ Evike said, and hugged Amal. Dai slapped her on the back.

“We are in your debt, always,” said Dai, kneeling.

“Um, that's nice and all, but the enemy ship is right in FRONT OF US!!!” Amal said alarmed. And so it was, because a bigger copy, waaayyyyy bigger copy of the ship was in view.

Inside it was the crew, who were working on the first floor, and on the top floor was the main three, and Angelic.

“Oooh! What does that button do?” Angelic said to Mary, jumping up and down.

“None of your business…” Mary stated.

“Cool! None of my buissness!” Angelis smiled a goofy grin.

She was about to touch it, but was interrupted by Sukiko.

“Get away you stupid #&$!$! “ Sukiko yelled in Japanese as she shooed Angelic off.

“Japanese is such a pretty language, I wanna learn it someday!” Angelic giggled.

John glared at them all.

“Will you shut-up?! I'm trying to drive!” He growled.

“I can't believe I got stuck with Females!” He spat distastefully.

“Ewww!” Said Angelic to Mary, pointing at the floating spit.

“Stop spitting John, or I hit you with this shovel I have for no reason!” Mary yelled.

And that was the kind of insanity that was going on in the `evil guys' space ship.

Hey look, Mars!” Said Dai, pointing to the red planet.

“I always wanted to go to Mars,” said Evike wistfully.

“Well, we can't go there now! “ Said Amal,

“We have to rescue Angelic!”

But even her determination wouldn't win against, the puppy eyes.

“Pwease….” Dai and Evike said, making the best puppy eyes they could muster.

mal tried, but she couldn't win against the PUPPY EYES.

“Oh, alright, but just for five miutes.” Amal gave in.

`Alright!” Said the two mars lovers, jumping/flying in the air.

Amal carefully drove the space ship to Mars atmosphere, where she searched for a place to land.

“Too Bumpy, Mountains, more pink then red, ah ha!” she cried in triumphant as she guided the space ship to the land.

The girls put their helmets on and stepped outside.

Dai and Evike bounced around on the planet, making dust clouds every such way.

“Wow, look at all that ice!” Amal stated as she stared at a hug glacier full of ice.

The two others bounced over and stared to.

“That is truly amazing, really truly amazing.” Dai said, nodding.

“hey you kids get off my yard!” Someone yelled.

“Eeek! Who's there?!” Amal called, total fear could be heard in her voice.

And out of a cave came a green intennaed… old lady?

“I said, get off my---Ah! Aliens!” The lady cried, jumping, and running around.

“Tell king Gober! Someone, Tell King Gober! Aliens! Aliens!” the poor old lady screamed in terror.

“Um, maybe we should go. Now.” Said Evike. Amal and Dai agreed, and the three went into the space ship and flew off.

“That was just… strange. I wonder how she knew English…” Said Amal upside down.

“Or Zorkish” Dai joked.

“ Warning, you are now going through the Asteroid belt.” A voice said.

“Ahh!!! Who said that?” Dai cried.

“It was the ship, you dope.” Evike said.

“Now don't say a word, I have to concentrate through the asteroid belt”

The going through the asteroid belt was about the scariest thing the trio ever had too do. They never knew when you might crash into one, and you could NEVER blink, or you might crash into one. Thankfully, Evike got the ship through, with only minor scratches.

“I never, ever wanna do that again…” Amal said, sick from all the tossing and turning Evike had to make the ship do.

“I second that opinion!” Dai croaked, her face green as a lime too. Evike also second that opinion. It had never come to mind that they would have to go through it again, to get to earth.

“Ooh! Jupiter!” said Amal, looking at it carefully.

“Look at that big red dot”

“Yeah, Yeah yeah, very-Hey, has is ever came to your minds how we're already at Jupiter, but its supposed to take years to just get to mars?” asked Evike.

“I know, let me look to see how fast we're going… 5,000,000 times the speed of light a second!” Yelled Dai, her mouth falling wide open.

“High-Teak, I say, High-Teck.”

They traveled on, looking and studying Jupiter closely.

And through the darkness of space, they came to Saturn.

“Now THAT is my favorite planet ever!” Amal cried, pressing her head against the window.

“Hey, hey! You might smudge it.” Said Dai, who was currently doing back flips in the air.

“I know but it's soooo pretty! Look at its rings! All of its beautiful rings!” said Amal dreamily.

“Amal and Saturn sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G….” Said Dai, who was now reading a comic book upside down.

“Hey! That's my favorite comic book! “Evike said in alarm.

“Here Amal, you take over.” Evike said, and went to get her Comic book back.

“Immature little people….” Amal grumbled as she steered the ship.

“Hey! Be careful! You're going to-“ Evike cried when little pieces of paper started flying around the space ship.

“-tear it.”

About an hour later, they had past Uranus, and Neptune, and now they were almost to Pluto.

“Soon we will be able to rescue Angelic!” Dai said in happiness.

“Finally…” Amal grumbled.

“What did you say?!”

“Nothing….”

“Hey, we're there!” Evike cried, pointing to their destination. They stared in astonishment at Pluto. It had million of towers on it you could see, even from high up in the sky. And there was the `evil guys' space ship, hovering above the planet in mock scariness, the pink, scary bomb, about to be dropped.

“Oh no! There really is a group of people living there, and the evil guys are just going to throw a bomb on them for no reason!?” Dai said.

“Okay, they couldn't drop a bomb in space, but you get my point, right?”

“Right” Evike and Amal said together.

They all knew they had to stop the evil guys from dropping a bomb on the plutoicians, but how?!

“I have it!” Said Dai.

“What is it?” asked Amal.

Dai smiled. “We tell the ruler of this planet.” She stated simply. So Dai drove the ship as fast as she could, till they were in Pluto's atmosphere. Then she carefully landed the ship on a flat surface. They got out and looked around. There was trees made of rocks, and flowers that had a round stone in the middle, and three curvier ones around it.

“Who goes there!” A voice yelled, and the three braced themselves for a huge beast to come out to eat them and out came a… little blue girl, who looked five.

“Humans?” she said.

“I never suspected anymore would come for the next one hundred years….”

“Uh, hello, we need to speak with you ruler, now. Something horrible is going to happen!

“Uhhuh, what is it then?” The plutocian said skeptically.

“Some bad guys from our planet are going to bomb this planet with the huge, pink, horrible, and pink bomb!” Eviike said, using hand expressions the whole time.

“Oh, that's what you were going to tell them? Why didn't you say so! Lets go!” Said the little girl and they took off running. In three hours they came to a huge building, about twice as big as the empire state building.

“Wow, that must be two times bigger then the empire state building!” Said Dai as they walked in. The girl pressed a button on a door and stepped back.

“An elevator will take you to our king, Queen Hy the fourth.” She said, then she snapped her fingers and was gone in a puff of smoke.

“That was… weird.” Said Amal.

Finally the elevator came, and they stepped in, and at lighting speed they sped up the building, and made an abrupt stop, which made Dai and Evike smash their faces against the elevator.

They walked out, and saw they were in an office, and in a chair sat a woman with blue skin, dusting off some papers.

“Hello Amal, Evike and Dai. “ Said Queen Hy, not looking up.

“How did you know our names?” Said Amal.

“Us Plutoicians have special powers.” She smiled.

“And what have you come to tell me?”

“Some evil guys from our planet are planning to bomb yours!” Dai said.

A look of concern came on the woman face.She took out a small object that looked like a cell phone.

“Hello? This is Queen Hy, send some ships to take the Earth ship into custody, no questions, Pronto!” She said and turned off her phone.

The girls looked at each other.

“That looked, easy. “ Amal said, which was on everyone's minds.

“As so it seems.” Said Queen Hy.

“Feel proud, with out your warning, we might've let them in out atmosphere and dropped the bomb on us, wiping us out. We are not a large Planet, you know.”

“But, Queen Hy, couldn't you just read their minds and tell what theywere going to do?” Evike questioned.

“No, we do not read guests minds. Telling what their name is is different then reading their minds.”

The girls nodded.

“Anymore questions?” The queen asked.

“Yeah, how do you know English?” Dai finally asked.

“Ah, we Pluticians have come forth from humans minds. Doesn't make sence, I bet you think. But It does, if you think about it. With all your thoughts, we came forth and started to live on Pluto, now I bet you all are hungry, so I arranged a buffet for you in the next room” Queen Hy smiled.

The girls decided then, that food was more important then questions,

The buffet had many…. Odd dishes to eat. There was orange fruit with green dots all over it, and green worm things that tasted like chicken, little circles that smelled like fish and tasted like fish, and other weird delicacies. Out of these, the trio ate the things they decided they could eat and were quiet happy. At the end though, a messenger bounded in and said in a high pitched voice “The people on the ship are now all under arrest!”

The next day the queen, some advisors, some servants, and of course, the now three heroines went to the prison. The first cell they came to was the cell with the three main astronauts.

Queen looked at them for a second and said “The females did not know they were going tp bomb something. They thought they were just going to be astronauts. Then male did though. He'll get a full life sentence in prison. “

And queen went through, deciding who was aloud to go and not when she came upon a small cell where a girl with blondish reddish was sitting, and making a puppet show with her hands.

“Queen Hy, she is our… Friend, she was abducted, she does not even know what this place is!” Amal said.

The queen stayed silent for a second, and nodded.

“Let the girl out now.”

And soon Angelic was out and walking with her three friends.

It was soon night, and Amal was feeling the first home sickness she had had the entire trip. The other girls sensed this, and started feeling sad too. The queen noticed this too, and explained to them they could go home anytime they wanted.

“How is that?' Dai asked.

“You just step into this machine, and think of your address and poof you arrive outside your house.”

“Can I go first?”

“Sure.”

Dai hesitantly stepped into the machine. She thought of her address five times, and soon she was back home. Everyone else wanted to try it, and soon Evike and Amal were in San Jose California, Sukiko was back in Tokyo Japan, And Mary was back in Boston Massachusetts. Angelic ended up in Sydney, Australia, and had to call her parents and have them come over to get her.

Dai, Amal, and Evike eventually won the peace prize for keeping peace between the two planets, and they all got As on their math tests, the best part of their year.

Mary became a successful vet, And Sukiko started a Goth Girl Band called `Dragon Night'

So everyone was happy. Basically. Hopefully. Happy.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

facelift on June 25, 2005, 3:33:54 AM

facelift on
faceliftwow i really liked this story!! very funny!!