Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - enter Sutoria

Running away from her only family and her destiny are all in the past as cynoclon Sutoria makes new friends. But can the Mew Mew gang help her out? Or will her brother find her first?

Chapter 1 - enter Sutoria

Chapter 1 - enter Sutoria
Runing...running...will I ever escape from my brother's haunting gaze? Even I, the keeper of time, don't know the answer to this burning question. Earth has been such a suffitiont hiding place from the Cynoclons, my people for as long as I've known. My name is Sutoria, younger sister of the great ruler, Deep Blue. And also the keeper of time. I've been able to take the apperance of a regular earthling keeping to my task of keeping the time line in correct order. But as time goes on, my worries have gotten closer and closer to the brink of being forgotten. This is my life as the girl known as Sutoria Von.

The sun shined brightly on this chilly day, the Autumn breeze making my dark red hair dance behind me as I walked along the solum streets of the city, destenation unknown. Picking up strange tunes from various places, I started humming a song of my own until it formed into words.

You lie, silently before me.
Your tears, they mean nothing to me.
The wind howling out the window.
The love you never gave, I give to you.

You really don't deserve it,
but now there's nothing you can do.
So sleep, in your only memories,
of me, my dearest mother.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes.
Good-bye.
It was always you that I despised.
I don't feel enough for you to cry.
Oh well.
Here's a lullabye to close your eyes.
Good-bye...good-bye.

I opened my eyes to come face-to-face with a pare of suger pink colored eyes that sent a slight wave of shock through my body.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Her voice was very sweet with a hint of hyperness which caused my expression to soften into a warm smile.
"Oh don't worry. That's what I get for not paying attention and getting lost in my singing."
"Oh but you sounded so pretty. What was that song?" I could see her eyes lit up with curiousity, that meant 'I won't let it drop until you tell me.' I looked toward the ground and let out a defeated sigh and softly replied while blinking back sorrowful tears.
"My mother used to sing that to me every night. Before she..." I couldn't go on for the fear of bursting into tears. The sweet girl I was talking to must have noticed something was wrong because of the kindness that was in her reply.
"Hey, hey. Don't worry. You've had a hard time. Do you have any friends? Family?" That did it. Without warning I fell to my knees, tears streaming down my pale face. and into my shaking hands.

"Oh no." I felt a hand softly rub my back as I got my breathing back in order.
"Are you ok? I'm so sorry." I looked up into her eyes and couldn't help but notice all the concern and fear reflecting in them.
"I'm..ok."
"I'm glad. I'm Zoey Manson. Wana be friends?"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 4, 2008, 1:57:07 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504heh heh.....so mych for subtleness....

Hachi10120 on March 4, 2008, 7:23:23 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120what do you mean by that?

swampertgirl0504 on March 5, 2008, 12:44:44 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504When she goes: "Hey, hey. Don't worry. You've had a hard time. Do you have any friends? Famil?" she doesn't say it vety suttley, does she? (Don't worry, it's a compliment!!!!)

Hachi10120 on March 5, 2008, 4:21:56 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120thanks. and yeah I guess she wasn't was she? lol.

kogalover2013 on August 20, 2007, 2:03:59 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013cool storyfavs