Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zoey Mansion and the mew mews

Running away from her only family and her destiny are all in the past as cynoclon Sutoria makes new friends. But can the Mew Mew gang help her out? Or will her brother find her first?

Chapter 2 - Zoey Mansion and the mew mews

Chapter 2 - Zoey Mansion and the mew mews
"H-Huh?" I was austruck by her kind jesture.
"O-oh I'm sorry," She quickly appoligized,"I know I just met you and everything but..I'm not sure." She wore a look of confusion on her face which made me laugh.
"Of course. I would love to be your friend." Zoey's eyes shone as a bright smile warmed her face.
"YAY!!" She wrapped me in a warm hug which caught me off guard. I hugged her back and then, after a few moments, she finally let go and I was free to wipe my tears. She helped me up on my feet and asked me for my name.
"My name is Sutoria."
"Oh. That's a pretty name. Hey I was just on my way to work, why don't you come with me to meet my friends?" She held out her hand in front of me.
She's being so nice to me. This must mean that humans aren't as horrible as Brother said!
I gladly took her hand and with a bright smile I said,"I would love too!"
"Wonderful!! Let's go!" The energized girl pulled me along streets (I believe that's what they call them) and corners. After a moment or two, we came upon a small building with with and pink adornments. A small sign on it read 'Cafe Mew Mew'
"We're here!" Zoey declaired as she let go of my hand. I looked over the small place taking in all the innocent brightness of it. I couldn't hear my new friend calling out my name.
"Yoo-hoo!! SuTORia! Are you there?" I caught notice of her hand waving in front of me and registered her words until they made sence to me.
"Oh yes! I'm sorry, Zoey."
"Come on in! I'll introduce you!" I followed her through the glass doors, cooler air splashing my face causing a shiver to go up my spine. My eyes took in the innocent atmosphere of the cafe as I looked around. A sudden jerk made me gasp as I snapped back into awareness. In front of me stood four girls: One who was about as tall as me with waist long purple hair; another who was obviously the youngest of the group with short golden-blonde hair; a girl the same height as Zoey and about two inches shorter than me with blue hair tied back in twin buns; and lastly a girl with moon shaped glasses and two long green braids emerging from mid-length hair. Each girl was wearing the same maid-looking outfit: thigh length dresses with a heart-shaped apron attached,knee-high stockings and Mary-Jane shoes. Except the fact that each girls' dress was in the shade range of their respected hair, they would have all looked the same. It was Zoey who had jerked me. She was introducing me.

"Guys, this is my new friend, Sutoria! Say 'hi' guys!" Each girl said hi in their own manor. Which was anything but the same. Zoey motioned from the left to right. Starting with the girl with the purple hair.
"Sutoria, this is-"
"Zoey! We can introduce ourselves you know." Snapped the one with the blue hair.
"Yeah Zoey! You'll take all the fun!" The youngest with the blonde hair spoke with a high-childish-voice.
"Alright then fine!" Zoey said exasperated. The blonde ran up to me and threw her arms around me in a big hug.
"Hello!" She greeted, her chocolate eyes glowing. "My name's Kiki!" I stuttered for a response and came out with a weak reply compared to her greeting.
"Oh, hello Kiki." Before I could decide wheither to hug back or try to pry her off, the one with blue hair stepped in and pulled Kiki off.
"Hello, Sutoria, I'm Corina." Her tone of voice implied that she would be likely doing something else more important than greeting some new girl.
"Hello, Corina." Next the one with purple hair spoke up.
"Hello Sutoria. I'm Renee." Though it wasn't as 'heart-warming' as Kiki's, it wasn't exactly as rejecting as Corina's. Afterwards the one with the green hair stepped foward.
"H-hello Su-sutoria. My name's Bridgette." She stood as if she was going to tumble over and that made me fell welcome more than any of the others.
"Hello, Bridgette! It's wonderful to meet you!" I suprized her with a warm smile. After all the greetings, a male's voice joined in on as the girls went back to their previous engaigement,(which for Corina must have obviously been sitting there drinking her tea.)
"Zoey what are you doing just standing there? We have customers you know!" A tall slender man with short blonde hair appeared from behind the sceanery.
"Oh shut it, Elliot! I was showing my new friend around!" The man- who was addressed as Elliot- seemed to take no offinse and just smuggly remarked before turning around.
"Well find a spare outfit and get her to help us!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 4, 2008, 1:58:37 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Lol cool^^

Hachi10120 on March 4, 2008, 9:24:13 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120thank you!