Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Description of a Glimmer Man

Hope you guys like it. There is a description of a glimmer man in the second chapter.

Chapter 2 - Description of a Glimmer Man

Chapter 2 - Description of a Glimmer Man
        You all must be wondering what a glimmer man is. The glimmer men were an elite special operations squad for the military in Vietnam. They were some of the best of the best. They got their name from the people in Vietnam. They called this group the glimmer men, because the last thing they saw before they died was a glimmer of the squad. No one really knew who the glimmer men were. They had to hand in their dog tags before any missions and operated unknown. If they were caught, the military and the government, claimed they knew nothing of their existence. For it would cause an international incident. Glimmer men took this into acceptance, and completed the task at hand. They always had one goal in mind, complete the mission at any cost. The only reason they took the deadly missions was because they loved their country, and wanted to make their contribution to the war. All so it would end sooner, so we could all have a better tomorrow.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hammeymchamburger1 on June 8, 2007, 12:02:17 PM

Hammeymchamburger1 on
Hammeymchamburger1this kinda explains a lot