Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro and Descriptions

This is the story of the anthro canine versions of young Seto and Mokuba, from the point of view of Seto's anthro Doberman guard, Hiroto, and Mokuba's anthro Border Collie guard, Sakura. My anthro canine version of Noa is in this, too.

Chapter 1 - Intro and Descriptions

Chapter 1 - Intro and Descriptions
Hi everybody! This my first fanfic ever! This chapter is just to describe the characters a little. Here they are:

Young Seto: Young Seto is a cute, blue furry anthro wolf with silver Doberman markings and and a brown back stripe. HIs hair is medium-long and dark brown, just like in the anime. He has the same eyes as the Young Seto in the anime. He is also wearing the same outfit, he just has a tail sticking out. He is a very sweet wolf who cares for his younger brother, Mokuba. He is one of the main characters.

Young Mokuba: Young Mokuba is a wheaten colored anthro wolf about 5 years younger than Seto. He is Seto's brother. He also has a back stripe, but his is black. He has long hair that is also black, like in the anime. He has the same eyes and outfit as he does in the anime. He is mostly very sweet, but he loves to steal things and be a prankster. He is a main character.

Hiroto: The hero of the story. He is a black and orange anthro Doberman Pinscher with short, black hair. He is the gaurd that Gozaburo Kaiba appointed to make sure Seto works. He wears a black suit and white pants. Hiss shoes are black. Even though he seems mean at first, he's just following Gazaburo's orders and really loves Seto.

Sakura: One of the main characters. Sakura is a black and white anthro Border Collie. Her eyes are brown. She wears a sheriff's hat over her medium-long black hair. She has a black shirt. Her pants are brown, and so are her shoes. She is Mokuba's guard. She feels the same about Mokuba as Hiroto does Seto.

Noa: One of the main characters. Noa is an anthro Giant Schnauzer with gray fur. He is Gozaburo's real son. Unlike in the anime, he is not in the Virtual World in this story, though he is in a wheelchair. His gray fur is tinted turquoise. His hair is medium-long and aqua blue, like in the anime. His eyes are same as Seto's. He wears a classy white shirt and white pants. He is slightly spoiled, stuck up, and little crazy, but nice.

Gozaburo: The villain. He is an anthro Giant Schnauzer with gray fur, but unlike Noa, he doesn't have a turquoise tint to his fur. His hair has completely grayed. He wears a black suit and black pants and shoes. He is abusive and mean to Seto and Mokuba, but not to Noa for some reason.

That's all for the characters!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment