Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hiroto the Doberman meets Seto the wolf

This is the story of the anthro canine versions of young Seto and Mokuba, from the point of view of Seto's anthro Doberman guard, Hiroto, and Mokuba's anthro Border Collie guard, Sakura. My anthro canine version of Noa is in this, too.

Chapter 2 - Hiroto the Doberman meets Seto the wolf

Chapter 2 - Hiroto the Doberman meets Seto the wolf
5/10/96

Today 'the big guy' brought me and Sakura the Border Collie in for a special meeting. When we got to the meeting room, he was already there, as usual. This time, though, there were two puppies with him. One big blue one and a small yellow one. Then the boss said that these two boys needed guards to 'keep them in line', then told us to introduce ourselves. The big one introduced himself as Seto James (now) Kaiba. The small one introduced himself as Mokuba, Seto's little brother. We introduced ourselves as Hiroto the Doberman and Sakura the Border Collie., and that we were guards that worked for Gozaburo Kaiba. Then Gozaburo pointer his big, grey Giant Schnauzer paw at me, told me that I was Seto's guard, and sent me and Seto for a 5-hour study session in the library. Then he did the same for little Mokuba and Sakura, except Mokuba was sent to the computer room. This is when I realized how mean Gozaburo really was.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment