Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 6/1/08

What goes in the mind of that bouncy, happy little girl we love to call Celestial? How about we find out here. Undoubtly filled with happiness, glee, and wonder, a must-read if you like your cheeriness.

Chapter 1 - 6/1/08

Chapter 1 - 6/1/08
Dear my Lurvely Diary,

Oh! I could squeal! I could cry out in glee, but you are finally mine, dear diary! Mama S was so kind to give me something to write in now that I can finally share my thoughts of the private most part of my life. Oh, I think we’ll grow to be good friends, dear diary.

Let me see, I guess we need to get to know a bit about each other, so I’ll start, I’m Celestial, but you can call me Tala, or Doctah Looove. There’s so many nice things in the world, and I’d love to think I’m one of them, the dark and depressing, is just too sad, people need a ray of light, they need one. That’s why I’m around, to be a light for people who need it. I am sixteen years old in a pretty private high school with a lovely campus. Sophomores are amazing, and that’s my class, teehee! But enough about me, you’ll learn that in time, diaries are for telling about our days and secrets, right? Let’s go then!

Today was pretty lovely, actually, Mama S taught me a new sewing technique, and she says I’m getting far better than before, far better is good, because I’m gonna be making another wedding dress soon. Harra and I are gonna get married again, so I really can’t wait! Oh! Diary, my love, I can hardly sleep I’m so excited! Harra gets to make my suit and I get to make her dress. She’s so pretty in white, but black just isn’t my color, I hope she puts purple trims on it at least!

Speaking of purple, my hair is starting to go blonde at the roots again! I hate this, because my hair-dye is specially ordered for it’s perfect color and it’s starting to get expensive. I’m frightened, wigs are so uncomfortable and I dun’ wanna be blonde, not at all! My eyes are a pretty sort of blue, but I like my purple contacts, at least those are staying, I don’t think I could live without those. But enough about my problems, diary, I want you to be filled with good things because you deserve that! The wedding is gonna be so pretty I tell you! And then the honeymoons, week-long sleepover, whoohoo!

Anyway, diary, I’m getting tired and my pretty hand is starting to cramp up. I’ll write in you tomorrow, I promise!

Lurves you,
Tala

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment