Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08

What goes in the mind of that bouncy, happy little girl we love to call Celestial? How about we find out here. Undoubtly filled with happiness, glee, and wonder, a must-read if you like your cheeriness.

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08
Dear my Lurves,

Y’know, I thought I loved you as much as I could last night! But today I love you even more- I wonder if this will continue until I burst with all my lurves! It’s so wonderful to have a pretty little book to put all my thoughts and hopes and dreams and lurvely times in!

But onto today! I saw Harra again, as always, heh, it’s Summer, you’ve got to see your besties friends in Summer! And go to the beaches and go swimming, and go to the amusement parks! Well, OK, we haven’t done those yet, but I’ll convince her one of these days! Anyway, the girl looked sick and I’m worries, diary, I’m not even going to begin what it looked like! That girl is a living deady, it’s scaaary! But she’s so much fun of a person when ya really get t’know her!

Anywhozey, today was fun, I tried getting Harra to show me my suit, but she knows the rules, not until the wedding day. Pity too, ‘cause I wanna see it badly! We already know each other’s fit, because we’ve made each other different things all the time! You should see my closet with the prettiest things she’s made! Flowey skirts and pretty blouses, all in my best color! Yay!

Meanwhile, diary, I wish I had more to say, but I don’t! Wah! I’ll see you later!

With lurves of the besties!
Celestial

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment