Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08

The mind of the girl in the attic is dank and dark at most hours. Not for the easily saddened.

((A/N- If you have any ideas for the story, characters, plots, or just want to leave in your two cent's worth, please, feel free to comment.))

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08

Chapter 2 - 6/2/08
Dear Diary,

I believe I am starting to like writing in you, a little book, that no one is allowed to read, however, I fret over the security, I think I’ll get a lock for you, as I wouldn’t want another to catch your words.

Celestial decided to come over once again, the girl, although I most certainly enjoy her prescience, sometimes her unending cheeriness can wear me thin, especially when I am ill as I was today. I should not even wish to think how I got it, but the dryness of the air in my attic could be some sort of cause. For you see, I am prone to throat problems often, but it could be worse. I was also weak today, dear Doctor Canis, my saint, had to bring me food today, it almost killed to swallow it. He also gave me a curious sort of remedy, honey and lemon juice in warm water to drink. I love him for it as well, because I feel so much better from it.

However, sickness did not stop me from entertaining my dear friend. Poor Celestial, sometimes I wonder if she has friends of her own, the girl certainly could find them, she has a happy charm few others carry, but she only spends time with me. Then again, I only spend time with her.

I lay in bed writing, bed is where I belong at a time like this, I think the beautiful drink Canis gave me is starting to work, and in my dreariness and tiredness, I feel I ought to sleep now.

Harra

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment