Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six

Set after GRevkinda A beyblading tournament is being held in Australia, with any and allbeybladers welcome to compete. The tournament is not for a title of any recognition, but mainly for fun, somewhere teams still existing can battle each other and

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six


Kyah! I am so sorry for making you guys wait so long! I can't believe how long it took me to update this! *bows repeatedly* gomen nasai minna! I've just been busy with ISU's and now I'm working on doing my own fan manga type thing and it's just like ARG! *takes a deep breath* ok, I'm good, sorry for ranting. Here's the next chapter.



Chapter Six: The Sick Dreea and the Close Match



“You're staying here.”



“But I'm telling you, I'm fine!”



“No arguing!” Dreea huffed, crossing her arms. She was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed, wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants, her braided hair draped over her shoulder. Her cheeks were red, her forehead warm, but her eye's were as sharp as ever, the aqua orbs locked in a glare.



“Larisa! I'm fine dammit!” Larisa sighed, glaring back at her friend.



“No you're not Dreea! The cold demon really did a number on your health! Chick, you have a fever, a flue, a cough, you were puking earlier, and you were complaining you had a headache!! How the hell is that fine?!?”



“I'll survive! I'm not some weak human who can't handle it!”



“I know that! But no besides Mark and I do! You can't risk others finding out or you getting worse!!”



“But I'm telling you, I'm fi….ah….ah….ACHOO!” Dreea fell back onto the bed from the force of the sneeze, Larisa sighing and shaking her head at her stubborn friend.



“Dreea, give it up. You're not leaving this room until you're 100% better.” Dreea grumbled incoherently under her breath, sitting up and continuing to glare at her blond friend.



“Fine…but do you really trust me to stay by myself when I'm sick? I could always just leave.” Dreea reasoned, attempting to trick her friend into letting her go. She was dissuaded when Larisa simply shook her head, grinning.



“Nope, which is why I asked someone to come and stay with you.” Dreea blinked, her eyebrow's creasing.



“Oh great…who?” Larisa put a finger to her cheek, pushing in slightly to create a dimple.



“Someone from White Tiger-X.” Dreea blinked again, her eyebrow's shooting up.



“Please tell me it's not Mariah.” Larisa laughed, knowing of her friend's strong dislike for the pink girl.



“Nope, Rei.” Dreea blinked again, staring at her friend for a bit.



“Rei? As in, Rei Kon?” Larisa nodded, grinning mischievously at Dreea.



“Yup. And no jumping him.” Dreea turned red for a brief second before cooling down and growling at her so called friend.



“Why the hell would I do anything like that?” Larisa sighed dramatically before laughing.



“Because it's obvious that you have a crush on him?”



“I do not!”



“Do too!



“Do not!



“Enough you two! Now what are you arguing about?” both girls looked over when Mark and Rei suddenly appeared at the door, both boys having a serious yet curious look on their faces.



“Nothing!” Larisa chirped, Dreea staying quiet behind her.



“Larisa, we need to get to the stadium. And Dreea,” Mark paused, giving her a pointed look, “back to bed. Now.”



“But…”



“No buts.” Dreea looked at Rei when he spoke up; her eye's going to the bulging sack he carried. “You need to get better before the next battle, since Larisa and Mark already need to win both their battles this round to continue.”



Dreea looked down at her hands, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of her shirt before she let out a sigh of surrender.



“Fine.” She muttered, pulling the covers back and crawling under them, remaining sitting up. Once she was settled, Mark looked to Rei, offering him a smile.



“Thanks for looking after her.” Rei waved off his thanks, grinning.



“It's no problem. Good luck in your battles.” Larisa and Mark nodded, turning and heading out. Rei closed the door and looked back at Dreea; the brunette currently sitting with her arms crossed and her eye's downcast.

`Let's see if I can help her feel better.' He thought, opening his sack.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



And Mark is the winner!” Mark walked back to Larisa, grinning as he listened to the cheering crowd.



“Good job.” He nodded, putting a hand on her shoulder.



“Thanks.”



And now, for the final battle of the semi-final round, Larisa Aukstaitis versus Max Tate!!” cheers rang out once more as the screen flashed and the two `bladers pictures popped up on the large surface, their beyblades spinning beneath them. Larisa stepped up to the dish, taking a deep breath and readying her launcher, facing Max, who stood on the other side.



`I need to win this…for Dreea.'



LET IT RIP!!” both `blader's shouted simultaneously, their blades flying into the dish and zooming around the sides.



`Alright, I need to finish this as quickly as possible.' “Shunme attack!” Larisa's blade shot at Max's, but Max blocked, his blade able to take her attacks due to its defensive style.



Max grinned, looking across the dish at Larisa.



“It's time to finish this.” Larisa nodded, smiling.



“Yes it is.”



“Draciel! Gravity Control!” Larisa grinned when Max's bit beast, the might turtle Draciel, appeared over his blade. She had been waiting for this.



“You want a fight? Well here I come! Shunme! Hail storm counter attack!” the audience was in awe when Larisa's bit beast Shunme, a silvery horned Pegasus, formed over her blade, it's attack reflecting Max's and causing them both to dissipate.



Seeing Max's defense was down, Larisa grinned again. “Shunme! Use Sub Zero!”



Shunme whinnied, her horn glowing and shooting out a blast of white light, hitting Max's blade right on. Draciel disappeared back into its bit chip as the blade stopped spinning, the surface of it covered in a thin layer of ice.



And Larisa wins! Team Canadia is moving on to the finals and will be facing off against White Tiger-X!



The crowd roared again, and Max grinned, giving Larisa a thumbs up from across the dish. “Cool bit beast.”



Larisa smiled happily. “Thanks! Shunme return!” catching her blade when it flew back at her, she turned and walked back to Mark.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Back in the hotel room, Dreea jumped up when Larisa summoned Shunme, scurrying to the end of the bed in order to see better.



“Come on Larisa! Win it!” she started yelling at the TV, not noticing Rei walk back into the room carrying a bowl of chicken noodle soup.



“Dreea, sit back, calm down and eat your soup.” Dreea sighed and moved back to the top of the bed grudgingly, sitting back against her pillows and obediently eating her soup. Finishing it quickly, she handed the bowl back to Rei and went back to yelling at the TV.



Cheering happily when Larisa won, Dreea suddenly went into a coughing fit, clutching her stomach as she doubled over on the bed, her body shaking with the force of her coughing. Hearing the commotion, Rei rushed back into the room and sat on the bed, pulling her to him and rocking her until she had calmed down, her head pressed to his chest.



She glanced up at him and offered Rei a weak smile, another small cough escaping her lips.



“Thank you for looking after me Rei….” She trailed off, her eye's fluttering closed as she allowed sleep to claim her, giving into the rest her body needed.



Rei smiled to himself and laid her back on the bed, covering her with the blankets before going to the door way that lead to the suites kitchen. He paused and looked back at her, his face turning serious.



“One day, I will figure you out, Dreea James.”



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Tadaa! Next chapter up! A bit of a hint that Dreea is no normal person in there, if you caught it *winks* lol. Anyways, onto the reviews!



BeyMistress05: Lol, glad you think so. I know, french is kind of confusing (and I'm supposedly french…eep!) That's why I put the translation down at the bottom, lol. Hope I didn't take to long to update, and looking forward to when you get your new chapter out! Thanks for the review!



Fire Falcon: lol, yay, thanks, trying to make her seem different, but cool. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the review!



CooledCrimsonwolf: yup, french is hard. And lol, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hope I updated quickly enough, and thanks for the review!



Kyogue: Thank you! I'm glad you think she is cool! ^^ Yuppers, Mariah is getting jealous, and she shall be jealous for a long while, muahahahahah!! Lol. Hope I updated soon enough, and thanks for the review!



Sokkazukofan: yup, me to (well, not a deadly passion, but enough that I gave away a pink teddy bear I had). I'm glad you liked it! And no way! I'm not revealing anything, lol. You'll just have to wait and see ~_^.



Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and I will try and update this and the Transfigurator soon, I promise. Ja ne, peace out!



Amaria

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hummy on September 25, 2006, 10:02:39 AM

Hummy on
HummyAhh you can't stop there it's just getting good!!!! Lol, anyway, nice story I like it a lot. Great work!

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on April 4, 2006, 12:57:15 PM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaPlease right more