Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - info about the first grade

DML and YM have made a school. the college of outstanding learners or C.O.O.L.
Oh yeah, this was Draco_Malfoy_Lover's and Yeslen-Muurlas' idea but Hermiones_best_friend has helped too.

Chapter 2 - info about the first grade

Chapter 2 - info about the first grade


College Of Outstanding Learners (C.O.O.L.)

First grade; 1Xa (1 time average):

Mentor: KRB (Katherine Ribbon)

Lessons:
[ulist]
PRL (Poetry and Rhyming Lessons)

ENG (English)

JAP (Japanese)

DUT (Dutch)

GER (German)

FRE (French)

RUS (Russian)

OGR (Old Greek)

LAT (Latin)

FFL (Flora and Fauna Lessons)

CHE (Chemistry)

ATH (Athletics)

AKA (All Kinds of Art)

LAE (Lessons About the Earth)

RHI (the Real History)

ETH (Ethics)

PHI (Philosophy)

HEC (Health Care)
[/ulist]
Students:
[ulist]
Marc Apple is a little, shy 12 years old boy who comes from Ireland

Kamilla Being, 11 years old, very talented student who really gives her best shot to everything, comes from Congo.

Tom Cross is the 12 years old brother of Elisa Cross from class 5Xta (5 times totally awesome), they are both coming from London and both cause a lot of trouble.

Fora Dearest, is 12 years old and comes from Italy, just tries her best to score well.

Brenda Deera, 12 years old, comes from Russia, is a very good, but very quiet student.

Videl Isaï is 13 years old and the oldest of the first-formers, she comes form Japan.

Josephine Frost is 12 years old comes from the USA, isn't Jo Frost from `the nanny', nor she's related to her!

Fero Gotha, 12 years old, a young lad coming from Greece, can be very dramatic sometimes.

Linda Hinden is 12 years old and comes from Holland, has some troubles with her English sometimes, but she's an overall good student.

Pieter Intro is the 12 years old best friend of Linda, he's coming from Holland too and they're talking Dutch to each other very often.

Augustus Jupi, is quite a 12 years old German boy, loves to eat pancakes.

Isabel Klatteau is a 12 years old Russian girl that doesn't know when to shut up.

Xin Lin is a very talented, optimistic 12 years old Japanese girl with a lot of hobby's.

Sigfried Meaning is a 13 years old troublemaking German lad, is the best friend of Tom Cross.

Abigail Newbie is 1 of the younger students; she's just 11 and comes from Scotland.

Shirley Oden is the youngest, but the brightest student of the bunch, she's only 11, but knows more then Einstein knew! She comes from Greece BTW.

Odi Prage comes from Norway and is 12 years old, can be very vague, but he does that on purpose.

Joseph Revenge, 12 years old, comes from the USA, is a tad bit schizophrenic.

Simon Slimm is a Hungarian 12 years old boy who likes to sing.

Albert Swan, coming from Wales, 12 years old is just a bit of a brat.

Mare True, this Scottish 12 year's old girl loves to tell lies, ironically seeing her name.

William Wise from Wales is 11 years old boy, very shy, except it's about animals and nature.

Tai Xiaolin comes from Thailand, is 13 years old, one of the older students, but that's because he couldn't go to C.O.O.L. earlier because of his parents.

Chi Young is coming from Japan is 12 years old, sadly this little girl is an orphan.

Ming Zen is 12 years old and is a good drawer, comes from Japan.
[/ulist]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yeslen-Muurlas on April 3, 2006, 4:52:00 AM

Yeslen-Muurlas on
Yeslen-MuurlasYup, zeker weten, en ik ben bijna klaar met de eerste stukje.

yup, defenetaly, and I have almost finished part one.