Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spring Matsuri-Chapter of Naruto and Hinata

In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156

Chapter 1 - Spring Matsuri-Chapter of Naruto and Hinata

Chapter 1 - Spring Matsuri-Chapter of Naruto and Hinata
Would you go to the festival with me? Naruto blurted out to Sakura. Sorry Naruto, Im already going with Sasuke said Sakura. Aww, man! Who am I gonna go with now! Ill be the only one my age in Konoha that doesnt have a date! yelled Naruto. I mean, Neji is going with Tenten, Shikamaru is going with that girl, whats her name, uh Te, Ta &Tamary? Tamari, said Sakura, correcting him. Thanks. Shikamaru is going with Tamari, and even Rock Lee got a date! Naruto exclaimed. What? Who? And how do you know? said Sakura. Hes going with Ino. And I know because I asked every girl of our age range that I could think of, said Naruto. What am I gonna do? said Naruto. Well, I do know a person that hasnt been asked at all, said Sakura. Huh? said Naruto. Who? Hinata Hyuuga. Sakura replied. Oh yeah, I forgot about Hinata. Good idea. Thanks, Sakura-Chan! Naruto said just before running off.
Naruto rushed to the Hyuuga mansion and knocked on the door. Neji, Hinatas
Cousin answered the door. Naruto Uzumaki? What are you doing here? Neji said nastily. Hey Neji. Is Hinata-Chan home? Naruto replied. Yes. Why? asked Neji. Well, Id like to ask her something, so can I talk to her? said Naruto. Shes training right now, so youll have to wait a little bit, replied Neji. Youre welcome to come and watch her train but no interrupting or distracting her. Sure, Naruto said. He entered the mansion and stayed silent during Hinatas training. When she finished her training she had just noticed Narutos presence and started acting in the shy way she did around him because she had a crush on him. Na-Naruto-kun, w-what are you doing here? stuttered Hinata shyly.

Well I came to ask you if you would go to the festival with me tomorrow. So, um, will you go with me? Naruto asked politely. Hinatas face turned bright red. O-of course. Id love to, said Hinata with excitement in her voice and a smile on her face. Great, see you tomorrow! Naruto said happily and left.

The next day, Naruto and Hinata got up and got ready for the festival. Hinata put on her best and favorite yukata, and Naruto put on the only one he had. It was pretty old, and a little worn out, but he put it on anyway. When he went to go get Hinata at 4:00P.M. And saw her in hers, he thought of how bad his looked compared to hers and felt embarrassed when the rest of the Hyuuga clan saw him come to take her to the festival. When they walked to the festival Naruto thought he heard Neji laughing at him when he saw Narutos yukata.

At the festival, they decided to go get some takoyaki to eat and then decided to just walk around to see what there was to see. They saw booths with souvenirs and watched a karaoke contest. They were just about to leave when Sakura came on so they decided to stay to watch her sing because she was singing Hinatas favorite song, First Love by Utada Hikaru.

Later, when they where looking at all the games to play there, Hinata saw a blue Penguin plush. She thought it was adorable and stared at it but she didnt tell Naruto that she liked it. Naruto wondered why she stopped and looked at the penguin and without hesitation, played the game and won on the first try. Which prize would you like? said the game booth attendant. The blue penguin please, said Naruto. The man gave him the penguin and he handed it to Hinata and said You wanted this, right? Y-yes, thank you! Hinata said as he gave it to her. A little later, he took her home and said goodnight and decided that next time hed ask her first before he asked anyone else.
--------------------------------------------
All characters and places copyright of Masashi Kishimoto
Japanese words I used
-Chan: a Japanese suffix used as a term of endearment, friends, pets and family members, especially towards girls
-Kun: same as Chan except only used when referring to boys and is not used when addressing certain members of family

-Yukata: is an informal unlined summer kimono usually made of cotton, linen, or hemp. Yukata are most often worn to outdoor festivals, by men and women of all ages.

-Takoyaki: a type of Japanese dumpling made at festivals in Japan

-Utada Hikaru: a popular Japanese pop singer.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 8, 2008, 6:00:10 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDThat was soooooo sweet! Really like your style. Are you planning to do more?

Hikairi001 on June 19, 2008, 9:17:27 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001I might. But im planning to start a series called Anime Idol
And all different anime/manga are gonna be in it!

GreyPichu on October 10, 2007, 10:14:44 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuoh!!this is such a cute story!and Utada Hikaru rocks!but is today really naruto's birthday?if so,i feel pretty bad right now^^'

Hikairi001 on November 5, 2007, 7:39:28 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001yeah it was naruto's b-day!I ate ramen to celebrate it!
11/11 is Ero-sanin's(pervy sage(jiryia))b-day

DrakeGirlandLuna on October 13, 2007, 4:25:20 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaAwww that's so cute!! :D

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 12, 2007, 9:25:55 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yea you better make more festival stories their awsome^^