Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Sister

Usagi and Mamoru are happly married and they are awaiting the future. They thought that their fighting days would now end, but they were wrong. Two new senshi appear along with a new enemy.

Chapter 1 - A New Sister

Chapter 1 - A New Sister


Notes: Hello. I writing another fanfic. Yay! This one has some of my own made up senshi and my friends'. I drew some pics for the story, but they're for later on and will completely confuse you at first. Well I hope you like it. Please R&R.



***************************************************************************



"Usagi, please hurry," said Ami as she, Rei, Minako, Mokoto and Usagi walked down the street. Usagi had stopped for a moment to look at some ice cream in the store window. "I don't want to be late."



"Oh, sorry Ami," she replied.



"You're really anxious to meet her aren't you," said Minako.



"Of coarse she is. It's not every day that you come home with a new sister," replied Mokoto.



"What was her name again?" asked Rei.



"Hinode," answered Ami. "Oh we're here." They stood in front of a very expensive looking apartment building. They had been there before, but every time they saw it, they couldn't help being impressed. They took the elevator up to Ami's floor and soon came to her apartment. "Mom! I'm home," called Ami as she opened the door. "I brought some friends to meet Hinode. Is she here?"



"Hello Ami. Hinode's over here," her mother, Dr. Mizuno, called from the kitchen. Everyone followed Ami into the Kitchen. Ami's mom was standing next to a girl who was about 12. She had short hair like Ami's except a Blondish brown color. She looked normal except for her eyes. She had blue eyes, but she didn't have a pupil. It looked like a blob of blue.



"Hello," said Hinode



"Hello," they replied.



"She's going to have a friend come over soon," said Dr. Mizuno.



"Oh you've made a friend already?" asked Ami.



"Oh no, She's from the same adoption program as Hinode," replied her mother.



"Her name's Hoshi," said Hinode. "She's my best friend. She never cared that I'm blind." Now it made sense. Her eyes looked that way because she's blind.



"I can't wait to meet her," said Ami. Then the door bell rang.



"Oh that must be her," said Dr. Mizuno as she walked to the door. "Hello come on in." They heard their footsteps coming to the kitchen. Then a girl entered who had brown hair that came to her shoulders. She had her hair half up in a small ponytail and the rest down. She had green eyes that almost looked blue. The girl had a stiff look to her, kind of ridged. She seemed to be angry, but at the same time sad.



"Hoshi!" called Hinode as she ran over and gave the girl a hug. The girl's expression suddenly changed. She no longer looked angry, but she looked almost happy.



"Hello Hinode," she said. "I have some good news."



"What is it?"



"I'm going to be adopted."



"Where? When?"



"Next Tuesday. I'll be living at that apartment building by the flower shop."



"Hey that's where I live," said Mokoto. The girl looked over and it seemed that she noticed the presence of the others for the first time. Her expression went back to the way it was before, except this time she looked overtaken with hate and rage.



"Why would I care if I were in the same building as a lump of slim like you?" Her voice was very cold and that's when they noticed that she was emitting some kind of energy.



"Hoshi! Don't say that," said Hinode. Hoshi turned and left the room. "I'm sorry." Then Hinode ran after her. Everyone was momentarily stuned. They didn't expect such a comment.



"What was that all about?" asked Usagi.



"Maybe we've come at a bad time," said Rei.



"Oh I'm sorry about that," apologized Dr. Mizuno. "I'll talk to Hoshi."



"No it's all right. I have to go anyways," said Rei. They said good bye and walked out side (Ami too). "I sensed a strange energy emitting from the Hoshi girl," said Rei after they closed the door.



"Yea we noticed it too," said Mokoto.



"I also noticed that Hinode had the same aura," replied Ami. The others looked at her for they didn't sense it.



*Well that's the first chapter. I hope you liked it. More will come soon. I hope.*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 5, 2006, 2:12:10 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendVery interesting...

mandy94t on July 23, 2005, 4:40:04 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94thmmmm..i wonder what happens...
no offense,but i like their other names better.um,like usagi as Serena and Mokoto as Lita and all that.nice job,tho!!