Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Enemy New Senshi

Usagi and Mamoru are happly married and they are awaiting the future. They thought that their fighting days would now end, but they were wrong. Two new senshi appear along with a new enemy.

Chapter 2 - New Enemy New Senshi

Chapter 2 - New Enemy New Senshi


Notes: Hello I'm back and ready to write. I hope that this chapter will be more exciting. Actually I usually don't like the whole sister thing, but it is needed in this story. You'll see later.



************************************************************************



Ami was to watch Hinode and to get to know her. They weren't sure what to make of this mysterious aura. "She's not exactly blind. She can see a little," said Ami the next morning. "She's very friendly and kind. She often offers to do house work, but she might just want us to except her. I'm not sure."



"Well anything else about that Hoshi person?" asked Rei. She looked over at Ami, but Mokoto was the one to answer, "I meet her future parents last night." Everyone looked at her. "They're a really nice couple. They live a floor above me."



"Well they might not even realize that they have that aura, right?" suggested Minako.



"I suppose that might be the case," replied Ami.



"Well we know it can't be an enemy, right?" said Usagi. "I mean, There aren't supposed to be any more battles as senshi after Mamoru and I got married. So we've got nothing to worry about."



"That's true, but the battle with Galexia wasn't supposed to occure either," said Ami.



"Ami!" someone called. She looked up to see Dr. Mizuno. "Ami, I need to get to work, but I need you to watch Hinode and Hoshi for me is that alright?"



"I thought you got the day off to spend time with her," Ami replied.



"I did, but there's an emergency. I have to go."



"Okay mom. I'll take care of it."



Dr. Mizuno called over Hinode and Hoshi who were playing on the swing set. "Now you two do as Ami says."



"We're old enough to take care of our selves," replied Hoshi.



"I'll just feel better if you stay with Ami, alright?" Then she ran off to the hospital.



"Well do you want to stay here?" asked Ami.



"Lets get one thing strait. I don't take orders from you or anyone else. I've been living alone long enough to be able to take care of myself," Hoshi said just as coldly as the night before.



"Hoshi, please. Just make this a little bit easier for me," pleeded Hinode.



"Fine." They went bake to the play ground and started running around again.



"She's got some attitued," said Mokoto angrily.



"Yea. I mean here we're trying to be nice to her and she just blows us off," agreed Minako.



"She's not that cold to your mom now is she Ami?" asked Usagi.



"No, she's still a bit rude, but not cold." Ami looked over at then. "She must have been through alot to be so angry."



"That still doesn't give her the right..." started Mokoto.



"She said that she's been living alone," said Rei. "She might not know how to act around people. She might have come from a place where you need to act that way to survive." They would have continued their talk on that matter, but they heard someone scream on the other side of the swing set. They looked over and saw a monster attacking some of the kids.



"Hinode!" cried Ami as she ran down to get her. Hinode and Hoshi were under the slide and didn't seem to be afraid at all. "Come on, we need to get out of here." They got up and followed Ami away from the danger. She looked back to see the Sailor Senshi fighting the monster. "I want you two to stay in this bush," started Ami. "I'm going to try and help the others kids get to safety. I'll be back soon." She ran off and transformed. No one noticed because of the monster. She quickly joined the battle. The monster was strong, but they could beat it. The battle seemed to be at a stand still.



"Solar Eclipse!" A bright light flashed and every one was momentaraly blind along with the monster.



"Shooting Star!" A beam of light shot passed them and they heard the monster wail in pain. Their sight began to return to them and they saw a pile of dust where the monster once stood. Usagi looked up at the trees and saw two figures standing there, but couldn't make them out because she still couldn't see very well.



"Who are you?" she called.



"We are the Sailor Star sisters, Sailor Stardust," started one of them.



"And Sailor Sunshine," finished the other. The same thought rang through everyone's head, 'Sailor Senshi?'



*That was the second chapter. I usually write longer chapters in my fanfiction, but then again I usually write them in Microsoft Word first. (My Word is all brokey)Please comment^.^ Well till next time I'm still crazy*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 5, 2006, 2:30:16 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWhat dose 'Senshi'
mean?

I'm soooo stupid...

AnimeLvr101 on September 30, 2008, 8:16:50 AM

AnimeLvr101 on
AnimeLvr101Scouts basically.

mandy94t on July 23, 2005, 4:44:51 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tshort chapter?nah,u did great,but plz remember the name thing.i dont mean to be a rude snot or anything.thats what ppl at school call me.*sighs*oh well.