Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Vision

Usagi and Mamoru are happly married and they are awaiting the future. They thought that their fighting days would now end, but they were wrong. Two new senshi appear along with a new enemy.

Chapter 3 - Vision

Chapter 3 - Vision


Notes: Hello! I'm writing again! Well I hope you like this one.



*******************************************************************



"Sailor Senshi?" asked Usagi as she looked up at the two figures in the tree. She saw the two figures jump out of the tree and she could no longer see them because of her impaired vision. "Wait!"



"Oh Hinode. I hope she's alright," said Ami as she undid her henshin. Everyone else followed suit. She ran over to the spot where she left Hinode, but she wasn't there. "Hinode!" she cried, frantically looking around.



"I'm right here," replied Hinode as she ran over to Ami with Hoshi close behind her. Ami sighed in relief. "We thought that it would be safer over there." She pointed to the fountain where some people took cover.



"Oh please," said Hoshi as she leaned against the tree. "We got board waiting so we went to go look for something better to do."



"Hoshi," said Hinode in a tired way, "for once please just be polite." Hoshi gave a small tch and then turned away. "Thanks"



********************************************************



"So, the rumors are true," came a man's voice from the dark abyss, "Those of the moon kingdom have been reborn and they're defending the Earth."



"They're not why we're here," replied a woman's voice. "We must find the heir to the Sun kingdom."



"Those two brats are there to," informed the man.



"So they escaped their prison," said the woman. "They may come in handy in our search."



"What makes you think that?" the man replied.



"They too are looking for her."



***************************************************************



"Are they really sailor senshi?" Usagi asked Luna that night.



"I don't know. I've never heard of them," she replied. "I can't remember everything about the moon kingdom even though I have regained most of my memories. Maybe if I went to the moon I could find something there that might refresh my memory."



"What could you find there?" asked Usagi.



"I'm not sure, but we also must discover more about this new enemy." Luna decided to go talk to Artemis about it, so she left for Minako's.



"Usagi we'll find out more tomorrow, but try to get some sleep for now," said Mamoru as he entered the room. He got into bed next Usagi and gave her a kiss. Soon he fell asleep. Usagi pondered the matter for a little while longer. Then she turned over on the bed and tried to get to sleep.



****************************************************************



Rei sat before the fire meditating. Then a voice rang from the fire. "The princess of the sun... open the door... Only she knows how to open the door..."



*Well I'll end it here because I'm off to the movies. Yay! Well I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. Please comment^.^*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 5, 2006, 2:38:04 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendAt the end
Rei sais
"The princess of the
sun...open the door...
Only she knows how to
open the door..."
It reminded me
of when Riku
said "The door will
open..."
in KH1!

No offense!
*ducks*

mandy94t on July 23, 2005, 4:47:07 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tnice job,really.plz put up a new chapter soon!!!!!!