Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Food!

Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!

Chapter 1 - Food!

Chapter 1 - Food!






Kunoichi Secrets





Chapter One : Food!











(I do not own Naruto)











The Chuunin exams were going to come soon. Kakashi had told Sakura that it would be a good idea to have a sleepover with the other kunoichi, to strengthen relationships and such.











So she did.











It was the night of the sleepover.











In front of Sakura's house, the girls met. All in their pajamas, there was Hinata, Ino, and TenTen. Hinata was dressed in fluffy blue pajamas. Ino was wearing a red shirt that read 'Born to be Sexy' with a matching fuzzy pajama bottom. TenTen was dressed in a white pajama top, with a black pajama bottom.











All three girls also had their sleeping bags rolled up. The kunoichi approached Sakura's door, and knocked lightly a few times.











A small squeal was heard, rushed footsteps, and Sakura opened the door. "Hi everyone," she said, smiling widely.











Ino looked at Sakura and smiled. "Sakura! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!" Ino whispered into her ear, "Can you say truth-or-dare?"











Sakura giggled, and Ino walked past her inside.











Hinata blushed lightly, and said a hello. "Hello, Sakura-chan."











Sakura smiled at Hinata. "You're Hinata right? You look so cute! Come on in!"











Hinata blushed lightly, and walked inside with Ino.











TenTen walked up slowly, then looked at Sakura. "You're... Sakura, right? Thanks for inviting me. I really dont know any of you, so... I hope we can become friends," TenTen said enthusiastically with a big grin.











Sakura nodded along, saying, "Me too!" afterwards.











The girls walked into the kitchen. Sakura said, "Alright! You guys go put down your sleeping bags down upstairs in my room, then come back down, alright?"











The three girls nodded in unison. Ino, Hinata, and TenTen walked up the stairs, and came upon a door that read in flowery print, 'Sakura's Room'. They opened the door, and Ino found exactly what she thought Sakura's room would have looked like.











The walls were pink with flowers painted everywhere. Lotus', roses, daisies, tulips, pansies, cosmos, and sunflowers of different colors and sizes were everywhere on the walls.











The three ninja walked to the center of the room, and lay their sleeping bags in the center of the room, in a circle. Sakura's were already there.











There was little talk between the girls as they came back down. Ino was talking to TenTen, but not really about anything. Hinata blushed lightly for no apparent reason. (Isn't she adorable?)











When they arrived back in the kitchen, Sakura had bowls, forks, and spoons out.











"Party food time," she said. "We're going to need party mix, chips and dip, and punch."











Hinata was looking downward, a bit disappointed. She didn't feel like she belonged here. The other girls were so... different than her! She was this shy little girl, and they were beautiful young woman, who always said what they felt.











Sakura saw Hinata, and said, "Why don't Hinata and I work on the party mix," Sakura continued, "Ino, you work on the chips and dip, and TenTen, work on the punch."











Hinata looked up un-expectedly hearing her name being called.











As Sakura told the other girls where the supplies were, Hinata walked forward toward Sakura.











---------- Hinata and Sakura's Section-----------











Sakura took a big bowl, and began to take out foods.





Hinata smiled, feeling welcome. "Thank you for doing this, Sakura-chan. I'm sorry I'm so shy..."











Sakura nodded. "Don't worry about it. I just want you to feel good. So have a good time, alright?" She gave an encouraging smile. "It's alright that you're shy, but you don't have to be around us.











Hinata nodded, and saw what Sakura had taken out. There were pretzels, cheese sticks, mini-wheat crackers, and little chips. The girls poured in a little bit of everything, and began to mix it around with both their hands.











The two of them giggled quietly as they worked, having lots of fun.

















------------- Ino's Section -----------











Ino began to take out all sorts of chips. There were bazillion kinds of flavors Sakura had bought for the party. Barbeque, original, sour cream and onion, fish and chips, spicy buffalo wings, pizza, cheese, and more that looked questionable.











Ino poured a bunch of every flavor into a large plastic bowl, and mixed them around, so the person who put their hand in couldn't tell what kind it was.











Then, she pulled out two smaller bowls, and spooned out two different kinds of dip into the two bowls. She was finished, so she tried one of her chips, and some dip.











--------------- TenTen's Section ----------











TenTen got the stack of plastic cups, and the large bowl. She also grabbed a large pitcher, and a couple of packets of red powder.











TenTen put the powder into the bowl, and filled the bowl with water, and last put three large scoops of ice into it. She stirred it fluidly, and the water began to go red, until it was deep ruby.











-------- Somewhere Else ------------











Naruto, Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba and Akamaru all were gathered at Kiba's house. They had all their snacks ready. They were all gathered in front of a television that had nothing but static.











Shikamaru was leaning over Naruto. Naruto had a voice receptor in his ear.











Near his heart, there was a tiny camera disguised as the Konoha symbol on Naruto's shirt.











Shikamaru said, "Naruto, you know what to do, right?"











Naruto grumbled. "Why do I have to be the one to do it?"











Shikamaru sighed for the zillionth time that night. "Because, you're the one who can do the sexy-no-jutsu best!"











Shikamaru poked the camera on Naruto's shirt, and what was seen was projected onto the T.V. screen. "Do you know what to do," Shikamaru asked again.











"Yah! Go to the sleepover, use the sexy jutsu, pretend to be a genin girl, and get the important parts, like truth or dare, on camera."











The boys grinned, all except Naruto, who was worried he would be discovered.





Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2008, 11:19:47 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy.

kogalover2013 on April 27, 2008, 5:53:34 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome
 

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 4:22:59 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKlol!

HinatasBF on August 4, 2006, 1:21:41 AM

HinatasBF on
HinatasBFmake sure hinata and naruto hook up in it like she protects him when he gets cought!

sasuke93 on July 24, 2006, 2:45:21 AM

sasuke93 on
sasuke93i love it make some more

My_Last_Resort on July 22, 2006, 12:42:47 PM

My_Last_Resort on
My_Last_Resortso far this story is looking awesome! but me wonders how naruto will even get in... they all know what his sexy jutsu looks like... hmm... well your the writer, so me will just have to trust you! you know, it might of been fun if temari had been there, but since this is before the chunin exams me guss she couldnt.

sixpinkcat on July 22, 2006, 1:37:10 AM

sixpinkcat on
sixpinkcatmake the next chapter

sflower250 on July 21, 2006, 8:13:47 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250I WANNA HEAR MORE!!! that was good, but wouldn't lee&neji (maybe not neji) want to come???

hirataitokyo on July 20, 2006, 11:53:32 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWow i can't wait til the next chapter also i want to hear more! it sounds awsome!! the title really caught my attention so i just HAD to see what was going on!

winxgirl21 on July 20, 2006, 6:44:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21this is really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!!