Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare?

Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!

Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare?

Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare?
Kunoichi Secrets
Chapter Two : Naruto Uzumaki Arrives

(I don't own Naruto)

The girls had just finished making all of the snacks, so they went upstairs with them. Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and TenTen were about to start the party games when...

Ding Dong!

Sakura stood up. "Hmm? Who could it be?" She glanced at a clock. "It's seven o'clock." Sakura walked down the stairs and opened the door.

In front of her was a... strange looking girl. She was rather short, with long blonde hair. Dressed in pink and purple pajamas she smiled nervously. "H-Hi!"

Sakura looked at her funny. "Umm, not to be rude, but... Who are you?"
The girl looked at Sakura silently for a moment before saying, "I'm ... Hikira. I'm a new genin."

Sakura smiled lightly. "Oh! Well, come on in! You're just in time!"

Hikira walked in, and followed Sakura up the stairs. She grinned as she thought, 'Naruto Uzumaki has arrived.'

(Authors note: I will now refer Hikira as Naruto, as they are the same person.)

Ino, TenTen, and Hinata looked at Naruto for a painfully long time. Naruto blushed lightly, hoping they wouldn't figure his secret out.

TenTen said, rather loudly, "I've never seen you around. Who are you again?"

Naruto timidly replied an answer. "I'm..." Suddenly, he stopped, and his eyes widened. He forgot his fake name! His mind was a blank. Naruto could feel blood rushing to his face, until...

"Hikira. Her name's Hikira," Sakura replied, seeing the girl obviously nervous.

The three other girls asked a few more questions, and then they finally accepted Naruto.

---------- Back with the boys -----------

"Yes," Kiba exclaimed. "They've fallen for it! Now, the fun begins..."

All of the boys there gave a devious smirk.

------------ Sakura's Bedroom ---------

They were all in Sakura's bedroom, spread out across the room. Hinata sat on her sleeping bag, TenTen sat on a couch, Ino sat next to Sakura on the ground, and Naruto sat in a corner, a pillow in his lap.

"All right! First, let's play 'Truth-or-Dare!'"

TenTen lifted an eyebrow, Hinata blushed, and Naruto tried to conceal a smirk. This was going to be the best part.

Sakura got an empty bottle, and placed it in the middle of the girls. She spun it, and it pointed to Ino.

Sakura smirked. "Alright, Ino: Truth or dare?"

Ino gave back an equal smirk, saying, "I'll take truth for now."

Sakura thought for a moment, and then asked, "If you could choose any boy in the village to make out with, who would it be?"

Ino gave a smile, and began, "Sa--"

Sakura cut her off. "Besides Sasuke," she said, grinning.

Ino blushed lightly, and then thought for a little bit. In her mind she knew who her real first answer would have been. Ino used Sasuke to hide her feelings for him. So, she decided to answer himas if she didn't care. She stated, "I suppose that Shikamaru would do."

Sakura looked at her for a moment, before rolling around on the floor laughing her head off. Ino blushed bright red. "H-Hey! Stop it!"

Sakura just kept on laughing. TenTen didn't say anything, and Hinata continued to blush for the zillionth time that evening.

After a few minutes, Sakura calmed down. "... Sorry, Ino! You two would make a cute couple!" She gave a grin, knowing the truth now.

Ino blushed darker. "N-No we wouldn't!"

--------- With the Boys --------
Shikamaru looked as if he had thrown up. He was disgusted, scared, and yet... strangely happy. As with Ino, Kiba and Chouji were laughing at him. Chouji laughed heartily, singing, "You get the anger management one!"

--------- Back with the Girls (And Naruto) -----------

Sakura gave her a grin, and then dropped it. "Ino, it's your turn."

Ino spun the bottle now. It stopped on TenTen.

TenTen was a dangerous one. "Dare," she said before Ino had asked.

Ino gave a good smile, before thinking. "Hmm... I dare you to..." Ino looked at the window. "Run three laps around the house."

TenTen laughed. "You expect that to be hard? You'll need to toughen up to get me embarrassed."

Ino smirked, knowing something TenTen didn't.

The girls and Naruto walked downstairs, and TenTen walked outside. Suddenly, it hit her why this was a good dare. Outside, it was very cold. Also, it didn't help that TenTen's pajamas were extremely short. She went to run inside for a moment, but Ino closed the door.

"Thee laps," she cried joyously.

TenTen shivered horribly as she ran. She tried to use chakra to give her speed, so she could finish it sooner, but the cold night air chilled her too much.

After three long laps around the house, TenTen came inside, and the girls went back up. TenTen snuggled into her sleeping bag, warming quickly.

TenTen reached forward and spun the bottle, and it pointed at Sakura.

Truth or Dare?

Sakura looked at TenTen. She didnt want to do a dare, or at least not yet, so she would choose truth. Ill take truth, she said, smirking a little.

Tenten laughed a little. What color underwear are you wearing?

Sakura blinked for a moment, then turned around and pulled out the waistband of her pajama pants. After a few moments she blushed, and said, obviously mortified, & Pink& with lots of lace.

The other girls laughed, Hinata blushed, and Naruto smirked pervertedly.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2008, 11:23:28 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101naruto u perve lol

kogalover2013 on April 27, 2008, 5:58:06 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg dis is funny

ILoveInuyasha on June 2, 2007, 6:57:19 AM

ILoveInuyasha on
ILoveInuyasha*bursts out laughing*
PINK UNDIES WITH LOTS OF FRILLS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kaybe on March 18, 2007, 5:09:15 AM

Kaybe on
Kaybeomg this is so  halarious!!!

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 4:29:09 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI wanna read more!

Hachi10120 on September 16, 2006, 10:48:07 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120This storys awsome!(I mispell things alot so...yeah) you better post soon!

whatawhatatomgirl on September 9, 2006, 11:07:31 PM

whatawhatatomgirl on
whatawhatatomgirlMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg ....please add more Chouji thxs!

hirataitokyo on September 8, 2006, 1:51:14 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOMG!! I can't wait to hear more!!!