Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Hope you like it! It's about Bluefairy421 and Linkypoo!
My first request so dont hurt me!
And only two chapters are in the story.

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Chapter 1 - The Awakening












How can this happen?



One Saturday in spring day a girl named Claire ( aka bluefairy421) woke up from bed at around 4:30am. As she woke, she felt not tired but awake, but an awake when you feel like something new is gonna happen, something that will change your life, something that would not ever put you asleep. She got out of bed and went strait to her window, which had a poster of Link (from LOZ) she said “if only I were with you” and sighed, like she had butterflies in her stomach. Then she headed for the shower, it was the warm but not hot kind, cool but not cold kind. While she was showering she closed her eyes and imagined what was on her mind, that stayed in her mind, when then she felt a breeze around herself, but this breeze was not normal, it was the soothing one, which transforms your troubled mind into a happy, non-troubled one. “I wonder, how can a breeze get into a bathroom that is as warm as possible?” she said with a questioned face. When she turned off the shower, she stared at her mirror, as she stared she saw her door that was open just slightly. Something passed by her. She jumped, and was startled. “whoever is out there, go away!



To be continued…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluefairy421 on April 10, 2006, 1:26:52 PM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421Awesome! Why didn't you tell me you wrote it? lol This is such a cool start for a story! The funny thing is I have Zelda posters all over my walls! Hehehe... tell me when you have more up! *favs*

Blue Fairy