Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Aww Dang! Why'd it Go away?!

Hope you like it! It's about Bluefairy421 and Linkypoo!
My first request so dont hurt me!
And only two chapters are in the story.

Chapter 2 - Aww Dang! Why'd it Go away?!

Chapter 2 - Aww Dang! Why'd it Go away?!
























Ended

















Nobody answered. Claire pushed open the door, and saw her fantasy come to life. She that she was in the hyrule castle. Still in her towel, she drops her jaw in awe. Claire looked around incase there was someone there, but none were there then she found a pick dress, similar to Zeldas. What The?! Claire yelled.





This is awesome! she yelled&yet again&(writer:ouch) Oh, I have to try this on! she ran into the bathroom and put it on&not to mention dry her hair. Thirty minutes later she got out of the bathroom but dropped her jaw. She was in a different place. Her bedroom was big and classy , like a bedroom fit for a princess, with a balcony of a beautiful land.





Hyrule..? she said moving slowly closer to the balcony and stopping at where the end of it was. A peaceful breeze went through her hair. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Little towns people where working and seemed to be happy. Good Morning princess! little children waved. Claire was wondering why she was called princess. Good Morning! she waved back still wondering. I want to explore! she thought and ran out of the room. She laughed astonished as she ran between halls similar in Legend of Zelda. Oh My Gosh Im Zelda!!! she screamed reaching the outside. Too surprised at what has happened, she ran into the town. She felt great smelling the baking bread at the right, and seeing the beautiful jewel to her left, and being greeted ever so nicely by the townspeople and children in the back of her. But she didnt have time to see what was in front of her. Ooof!!! she said as she bumped into a person. oh Im soo sorry& she looked at the shade of green cloth in front of her and down to find a Master Sword. She then looked up and found The Link: Hero Of Time, himself. Its fine, Zelda, why are you soo jumpy? Link asked laughing. I-I-I ummm like to LIVE-yeah LIVE&I like life.. she said trying to find a word. Okay well I hope you remember our bargain. Link said smirking. Bargain? Claire- or Zelda asked confused. Come with me! Link took her hand and lead her to lake Hylia. Ooh this is Lake Hylia isnt it!? Clair-Zelda yelled surprised at the many unbelievable things that happened. Yes it is-but the bargain! You said if I could push you in the lake, you would give me a kiss! Link said still smiling. Claire suddenly smiled. She knew that pushing the princess in a lake would get Link in trouble. Did I then&okay! Claire said jumping. Link then made a kissy face. Claire then leaned in to kiss him and then----- BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! Clairs alarm clock beeped right next to her ear. Claire put her head under her pillow. AWWWW MAN!!!!





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluefairy421 on July 8, 2006, 4:51:43 PM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421Nooooo! I didn't get to kiss my Linkie-poo! Wahhhh.... that sucks like a suckerfish I'll tell you that. XDXDXD Sorry, "inside joke" This is awesome! Thank you!!

Blue Fairy