Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the bad begaing

They say a man makes himself a man in ways unpredictable to others, each way is totally different from another''s...

Chapter 1 - the bad begaing

Chapter 1 - the bad begaing

They say a man makes himself a man in ways unpredictable to others, each way is totally different from another's...


Hi my name is Jordan, and this is my story. Let's start at the beginning...
I was thirteen years old when i first got my powers, i had run away from home and i happened upon a bridge. Just when i came across I noticed a stranger jumping from the ledge, I didn't have time to think, I just followed my instincts and jumped in after him. While i was falling I frantically scanned the water with my eyes, looking for the person I was trying to save. But there was nobody in the water or anywhere else, by the time i realized this I smashed into the water face first. I couldn't breath or feel anything, but suddenly I was surrounded by something green looking and for some reason I started glowing.
Everything started moving around me but I was going up. The water was pushing me up and the next thing i knew i was back on the bridge. Then I lifted up my hand in a swift motion to check and make sure I was ok... but when i did that, water from under the bridge came up with such power that it hit me in the face and knocked me down.
I tried it again and again, and that is when I knew... just instinctually knew that it wasn't an accident-- I could control water! But those happy days, I am afraid, were a month ago and now I am being chased by a madman. A madman with a gun.
Now my name is Typhoon and I am a hero. A superhero to be exact. I am a superhero bent on changing the world. But I am just a kid, so I will save it in my own sweet time thank you very much. Well maybe.... I might not exactly HAVE my own sweet time to work on this project... considering everybody is out to kill me. But mostly I'm worried that people will get hurt, and along the way they will nomatter how hard I try to protect them. With the way i act... people are more likely TO get hurt than not.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cosmic_Zombie on March 7, 2010, 8:18:27 PM

Cosmic_Zombie on
Cosmic_ZombieOuO
That is an AMAZING
intro my friend. C:
I swear. You gotta keep me
updated as to when your gunna write more!
CCCCCC:

Hydrola on March 8, 2010, 9:00:28 AM

Hydrola on
Hydrolajezz i swear that i will keep you updated ;)