Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Another Day...

Link and Zelda sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love... then comes marriage... then comes a baby in a baby carriage! ... *Cough* sorry... several babies... That REALLY stress out Link! (PG)

Chapter 2 - Another Day...

Chapter 2 - Another Day...


Chapter 2
February 24




It was morning, seven o' clock to be exact, and Zink was still in his bed sleeping and drooling on his pillow.  Link knocked on the door.

“Zink, are you getting ready?  Zink. Zink!  ZINK!!!”

Zink jumped up from his sleep, “Yeah.”

“Well, you have to leave soon so hurry up and get your breakfast.”

Zink goes out of bed gets ready and puts on his little hat. ^_^. He goes downstairs and sits at the table with Lelda, Nink, and Kelda then looks around for Zelda.

“Where's mom?” He asked.

“Oh, she's hurling chunks and she decided to lay in bed for the day, so I'm filling in for breakfast.  Yes, this means you will have a substitute for the day in school, Zink.”

“But father, you can't cook worth beans.” Lelda said.

Link points the spatula like a sword toward Lelda and stairs for a while than flips on of the pancakes on the pan.

“Please don't insult my cooking skills…” Link said.

Nink is sitting at the table just smiling, and smiling with his big hazel eyes sparkling like jewels.  Zink looks at Kelda and she's    doing the same, he leans over to Lelda.

“They're creeping me out…”

“Hey!  No talking negatively about your brother and sister at the table! Oh, pancakes are done!” Link said smiling.

He each puts a pancake on each of the kids' plate and cuts up Kelda's into tiny pieces.  He then sat at the table and starts reading the newspaper.  Everyone took one bite and spat it all out at Link.  He immediately threw the newspaper on the floor, drew his sword and looked around.

“Kids hide!  There's an Octrock nearby…”

“Dad… That was us spitting out the pancakes.” Lelda said.

“… NEVER EVER DO THAT!  I was reading about how the Hylian navy discovered a frozen Zora!”

There is a beep outside, and it happens to be the school bus.  Link gives lunch boxes to Zink, Lelda, and Nink and their backpacks then nudges them.

“Remember, you're boycotting school lunches…  So if anyone offers you an edible school product…  I want you to shout `no' in their face.  Got it?”

“Why are we boycotting school lunches daddy?” Nink asked.

“Because I discovered HE makes them…”

“Gannondorf?” Lelda said.

“YES!  Now hurry up… Grrrr…”

The children went on the school bus, Lelda sat with her friends, while Nink and Zink sat together.  There was someone behind them that spoke to them, it was one of their mortal enemies, who was a girl from Garudo Valley.

“Well, well, looks like the dorky pointed-eared brat and his dorky pointed-eared little brother are here for school.  We have someone new today to give you sandwiches, knuckle flavored ones.”

Someone else popped up, “You better watch out…  I got perfume to spray in all of your faces…” She said holding out a bottle.

Zink held out his hand, “I apologize, but I am allergic to perfume which my brother and I inherited from my father, LINK….” Zink said emphasizing on the name while Nink was nodding.

“Link? Link!  You mean THE Link?  OH!  You mean the Link who saved Hyrule from complete peril? The same Link who wielded the Master Sword? The same Link who… You know, you kind of look like him…”

Nink whispered into Zink's ear, “You shouldn't have done that…  She seems like one of those teenage girls who have a major crush on daddy…”

“Oops…”

Later, when they reached school in Lelda's classroom.  Everyone sat down in their seats quietly.

“Now, class, as you have discovered, we are taking the H9 tests at an unusual time of the year.  As you know, these tests just determine where you will you will go in the future.  Now do well…  or I shall slay you…”

As all of the children went pale, the announcements came on.  It played an annoying song every morning.

When some loud bragger tries to put me down
And says the school is lame…
I tell `em rite away,
“Now what's the matter buddy, aint you heard of my school,
it's number one in the state…”




When that annoying song was over, an old lady appeared on the screen, (who was a Garudo.)



“Tee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!!!  Prepare to die-“



Suddenly, a person walked up to her and whispered in her ear.  He walked off as the old lady blinked very stupidly.



“Oh, my children…  I apologize for that, I was only joking.  I hope you all had a good Valentines Day but now it's time to take the HAT 9 tests and DIE!!!  Good-bye my children!  HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”




Meanwhile, in Zink's classroom, they were still waiting for their teacher.  However, since Zelda was their teacher, they would have a substitute.  The door opened and all the kids looked at the teacher with wide eyes. (Try to imagine psycho music playing.)  Zink was especially scared.  It was Ganondorf, the lunch lady, I mean, man!  It suddenly started to rain outside.



“My name is Ganondorf, but you can call me Mr. G.”



A child hesitantly raised his hand trembling, it was a little Zora, “Um…  Mr. G?” He said.



Ganondorf looked at the seating chart and identified the little Zora's name, “Yes… Joey?”



“A-are you that one mean guy that Mr. Link beat a long time ago?”



“NEVER say Link!  I hate that name!  Well, class as the announcements said, you will be taking the HAT 9 tests.”



Ganondorf handed out the test booklets and No. 2 pencils, then at last the answer sheet.  He sat down at the desk and put his feet on it.



“You may start.”



The children were nervous taking the test and even more nervous with Gannondorf, or the so-called, “Mr. G” watching them.  Ganondorf began to sniff the air, which made the children come to the point that he must have been going high on something.



“I smell the same scent as Link's… One of his kids is in this classroom…”



He looked around and saw Zink and sneered.  All the children, except Zink, went to the edge of the room with their desks, leaving Zink in the middle.  The lights suddenly turned off and all the children screamed.  Ganondorf just clapped his hands and they turned back on.
   
Later, at lunch time, Zink sat at the first table when you come in.  Selda sat beside him with her sack lunch.  Suddenly the two Garudo girls sat in front of them.



“I think they're stalking us, Selda.  Stupid Misha and Andrea…”



“Look at her shoes, they are so gay.” Misha said.



“I know, they are like so @#$% ugly.”



Zink twitched his eye and Misha and her friend began to laugh at him.  With great speed, Zink immediately drew the Gold Sword his father had given him to tear them limb from limb.  Misha and Andrea stared with wide eyes while Zink's were narrow and dark.



“One, more word out of your mouth and your head will be on the table along with your heart…”



Misha and Andrea started to cry and they ran off to another table.  Zink sheathed his sword and sat back down and began to eat like nothing happened.  Selda was looking at him with astonishment.


“Such bravery!” She said putting her hands together, “Where did you learn to give threats like that?”


They were interrupted by one of the evil teachers wondering around the evil school.  They thought they were in enormous trouble but…


“I'm gathering people for parts in the play we're doing, it's called `Romeo and Juliet.'  How about I make you, Zink, Romeo and you, Selda, Juliet?”


Zink and Selda looked at each other and blushed.  The teacher nodded and walked off.


Later on, school eventually ended and the three children made it back home.  When they went in the house (or I should say castle) they heard some crazy program on the TV.  It was a rerun of a cowboy movie that Link liked to watch.

     Billy Bob: Hey, what are you doin', babe?  I thought you were dead.

     Kim: Well I'm not Billy Bob…

     (You hear a quiet “THIS ONE'S FOR BILLY!” said by a little kid in the background then a mass of machine gun sounds occurred.)

     Kim: Well, why don't we celebrate and party until we drop?

     Billy Bob: Sounds good to me, hun, you wanna go to the “Crazy Pub?”

     Kim: Sure, Billy Bob.

    (Gun fires.)

     Kim: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

     Billy Bob (suffering): Kim baby, I'm goin' to die now…  So why don't we go to the Crazy Pub?

Link was lying horizontally on the couch with his feet resting on the arm farthest from his head.  He had the remote control in one hand while the other was on top of the couch.  He started laughing slightly.


“Heh, heh…  Billy Bob is going to die…”


Zink snuck up and jumped on Link and they went in a wrestling match.  Zink started to wave his backpack around but Link pinned him on the ground.


“Hi, dad.  Heh, heh…” Zink giggled, knowing that Nink and Lelda were sneaking up on him. 


They jumped on Link and so, in the end there was a pile of a father and his kids in the middle of the family room.  Zelda came downstairs and saw this.


“Oh, hi, kids.  I hope you had a good day at school.”


“I didn't.  Ganondorf was my substitute teacher today.”


Link quickly sat up, knocking off Lelda and Nink and twitched his eye, “What!?!?”


“Link… calm down, dear…”



Later on, at the dinner table, they had a very interesting conversation.  Kelda was making a mess of herself with her mashed potatoes and peas.


“There's going to be a school play soon, dad.” Lelda said.


“Really?  What is it on?”


“Romeo and Juliet.” Nink said “performing surgery" on his chicken.


“Who are the people playing Romeo and Juliet?”


Zink smiled, “I'm Romeo and Selda is Juliet.”


“CRUD!!!  That means you guys have to kiss and you'll fall in love…  I don't want to be a grandfather this early!”


“Link!  They are too young for that!” Zelda said dropping her fork.


No one said anything for a while, until Nink finally spoke.


“May I have a lollipop, daddy?” Nink said with a puppy face.


“Not now.”


After a family home evening, and good video game playing time, everyone went strait to bed… what is it with these quick endings?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DecendantOfSlagar on February 17, 2008, 9:03:21 AM

DecendantOfSlagar on
DecendantOfSlagaraw, y wont link give nink a lollipop?

shadowbender on March 9, 2006, 6:06:11 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderhahahahahaha *dies but keeps typing* this story is awsome

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 18, 2006, 10:29:39 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animehahahaha... awesome! Ganondorf is scary, and he'd be even scarier as a substitute teacher. *shivers* i'd just skip school if i were in Hyrule. cool chapter. =^_^= can't wait to read more. *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

tikalgirl52 on December 8, 2005, 2:22:09 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52May I have a lollipop? lol thats classic XD

Ceil on October 11, 2004, 10:34:41 AM

Ceil on
CeilMuhahahahah!!!! Nink and Zink are evil little children. Hee, hee, hee this is a very creative, humorous, as well as very clever story. I got here just in time because you just posted this up didn't you? Well, woohoo, first comment then! I hope you keep up the great work. ^_^ oh yeah and favs!