Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Early Release!

Link and Zelda sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love... then comes marriage... then comes a baby in a baby carriage! ... *Cough* sorry... several babies... That REALLY stress out Link! (PG)

Chapter 5 - Early Release!

Chapter 5 - Early Release!


Author's note: The play is here! Um… not much to say… enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

April 7









“Time to get up, kids! Early release is today because of your play!” Link said ringing a bell throughout the hallways.



Nink came jumping out of his room. He was so excited he forgot to put on his hat and take off his pajamas.



“EARLY RELEASE!” He said screaming.



Link rubbed his head, “You put on your clothes now, breakfast is ready.”



Nink slammed the door on Link's hand. After suffering pain, Link pulled his hand out of the door and closed it. He then came downstairs to Zelda.



“Zelda… (sob)… My hand was crushed…”



“Oh, you want me to kiss it for you?”



She then kissed it and Link leaned on her shoulder as Zelda patted his back. Zink came downstairs and Link immediately got up and sat at the table. He was reading the newspaper as usual while humming.



“Oh, honey, did you hurl chunks again?”



Zelda nodded, “It should stop soon though.”



All the other children came downstairs.



“I want a lollipop.” Nink said as he went into the kitchen, “Daddy, may I have one?”



“Not now. I was meaning to say to all of you kids, as a celebration for performing in the school play, we will go to the zoo tomorrow! Unless you kids don't want to…”



“YES!” All of them said, including Kelda, who was holding onto her bottle.



Zelda handed each of them a pancake.



“Wow… these are much better then dad's.”


Link lowered the newspaper, and stood up then drew his sword. Each of the children screeched but Kelda, she laughed instead.



“Dad, what happened to your kindness?” Lelda said.



Zelda then walked over, “Leave this to me.” She kissed him on the cheek, “You make very good pancakes, dear.”



Link blushed so much his whole face was a bright red. He then sheathed his sword and sat down. There was the beep again. Zelda handed Zink, Lelda, and Nink their lunch boxes and sent them off.



They climbed into the bus and saw… GANONDORF! (Psycho music plays. Why is he in the school business anyway?) Each of them screamed.



“Hello, little Link brats. I'll be your driver this morning.”



“Don't tell him mom's pregnant.” Lelda whispered to Nink.



“Okay…”



“What?” Ganondorf said loudly.



“NOTHING!” They all said at once.



Each of them ran to one seat and they sat on it. (Lelda was too scared to go sit with her friends at the moment. Selda passed by the seats with her brother Ink standing next to her.



“Is something wrong?” She said.



“Ganondorf is our driver…” They all whispered.



From behind they heard Misha and her friend, Andrea speak.



“Oh, Ganondorf is our true hero!”



“He's trying to kill us!” Zink screamed.



“He's our hero even more!”



Ink stepped forward.



“Leave this to me. I'll take care of them.” (How brave.)



Ink then sat beside them and started to annoy them. They started screaming.



“Ah, salvation… The only time I actually appreciate Ink.”



So they were driven to the school appreciating the annoyance of Ink toward Misha and Andrea. They cautiously went off the bus, and going on their tiptoes. After running away from the bus. All of them went to their classrooms.

Nink's was especially colorful. He sat beside Ziek who was drawing a picture of a flower.



“Look, I drew you a flower!”



“Yay! It's green!”



The teacher came in and told the kids to sit in their regular seats.



“Today, we are going to make posters for the school play today.” She said handing out poster-sized paper to each of them. Nink took out his crayons while Ziek got out hers.



“I'll draw a flower here.” She said, “What's the name of the play again?”



“Romeo and Juliet.”



“R-Romeo and… J-Juliet… Come see the magnificent performance of Zink Hyrule and Selda Lyrule.'”



“That's my brother!”



“You do have the same last name.”



After making their little-kiddish posters, it was about time to leave. Nink met Zink and Lelda and they all went on the bus cautiously.



“So, how was your day at school? Mwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” Ganondorf said, as it seemed fire was springing behind him.



The three kids screamed and ran to their seats.



Zelda beat the bus home, and she met Link at the house.



“I was thinking, Zelda… Should we have fast food for dinner?”



“Oh, that's a good idea… no stress…”



Link then put on waltz music for no apparent reason and held out his hand to dance with Zelda. So they were waltzing when the children came home. They just stared in confusion while the two of them were dancing and Kelda was clapping silently. The song ended and Link and Zelda kissed.



“EWWWWWWW!!!” All the children yelled, including Kelda.



Shocked, Link and Zelda jumped and saw the children there.



“Oh, you're home.” Zelda said.



“Crazy day at school yet again today.”



“What happened?” Link asked.



“Ganondorf was our bus driver.”



Link twitched his eye.



“Now calm down, dear.”



Oh, just wait until this evening... Link was out to go get the fast food at about 4 o'clock. (The play started at about seven.) He drove in the parking lot of the fast food place. He entered the building and saw… GANONDORF! (Psycho music plays.) He was standing at the counter and wearing one of those weird hats and an apron. Link twitched his eye and walked up to the counter. He put one elbow on.



“Hello, Ganondorf…”



“Hello, Link…”



“Trying to make a little money now, aren't we?” Link said still glaring.



“Yeah…” Ganondorf said still glaring also.



“Two kid's packs and four number ones, please.”



“Would you like fries with that…?”



“Six, please…”



Ganondorf typed in the numbers, while glaring, “That will be 25 rupees.”



Link, glaring, took out the proper amount of money and placed it on the counter and slid it in Ganondorf's direction. He just glared at Ganondorf until the food came and he grabbed the bags and walked off, while glaring.



“Have a nice evening…” Ganondorf said still glaring.



“Oh, I will…” Link said glaring at him as he walked out.



When Link came back to the house, he had the same face on. Zelda noticed this.



“Link? Is anything wrong?”



“Ganondorf is working in the fast food business.”



Everyone came downstairs screaming, “FAST FOOD!!!” Link placed the bags on the table and he at last began to get his regular facial expression. He passed out the proper orders to everyone. Zelda cut up the hamburger served to Kelda in little pieces before she began her meal.



Before the play, everyone was getting ready to go in the car. Link drove to the school and sent the kids off to the dressing rooms. The parents went to the auditorium and sat in the audience. After a long while, the play started.



Link twitched his eye whenever he saw Zink and Selda having a romantic scene. Once in a while, Lelda and Nink would pass by in their parts. Then the ending came.



“Alas! My true love hath fallen! He has gone up to the heavens and angles have flown him home! For I am filled with grief and sorrow, do I shall strike mineself and join mine love. However, before I fall to my death, I shall give one thing to my cold loved one…”



Link popped a vein, “NOOO!!!” He said before Zelda covered his mouth while she was smiling.



They kissed and once again Zink blushed and giggled a tiny bit.



“OH HAPPY DAGGER!”



After Lelda had “stabbed” herself, Then the whole cast came out and bowed. Link was a bit upset as he was clapping.



The family drove home. Link eventually got over himself being upset. Nink had asked him to read him a story.



`…and so the queen kept her son from the dreaded Rumplestiltsken. And he…' goodness… that's not for a child your age… especially if they have a constructive destruction personality… Okay, time to go to bed.”



“Give me a kiss, daddy!”



Link sighed and kissed him on the forehead and left Nink to fall asleep soundly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Author's note: So, how did you like it? (Nink is so cute, isn't he?) Next chapter is the zoo! (Now that one is really funny…) Oh! If you were wondering about the whole Rumplestiltsken thing… in the fairy tale it said, “…and he tore himself asunder.” I thought that part was actually pretty funny. (Does anybody agree with me that the REAL fairytales aren't meant for little children?)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artistgirl92 on June 8, 2006, 4:51:50 PM

artistgirl92 on
artistgirl92lol that was funny with the whole link-glaring-at-gannondorf thing. i agree that real fairy tales are NOT 4 children!!! like the actual little mermaid is all violent. ANYWAYZ it was hilarious!

shadowbender on March 9, 2006, 9:04:07 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderyep and i agree with odd what is up with Ganon.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 18, 2006, 11:06:38 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeah! Ganondorf is scary! (i suddenly want to play Legend of Zelda and go beat Ganondorf... *grabs sword... er, controller and goes to beat Ganondorf*) awesome chapter! =^_^= i can't wait to read more! *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

tikalgirl52 on December 8, 2005, 2:44:03 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Lol what is up with Ganondorf??? And yes Nink is cute ^o^

odd on April 4, 2005, 10:27:58 AM

odd on
oddyep....nice story!!