Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Not Mr. Snuggles

*shrugs* plz comment

Chapter 1 - Not Mr. Snuggles

Chapter 1 - Not Mr. Snuggles
A gentile breeze blows throughout the fire village,a warm feeling in body's of others,a beautiful baby was born. The mother,Kyla,named her newborn Amaya. After a day or two there was a cold bone shivering wind that stopped people in their tracks for a few minuets another baby was born. This baby was carelessly named and was quickly sent to a foster home by her vary own birth mother. The unloved baby was named RinChi,Amaya and RinChi did not meet until they were a little bit older...


=============================================================================================================


“Hey,gimme that back!”Amaya cried. “Why should I?All you do with it is carry it around.”said a bully. “I have tea party's with Mr. Snuggles!”cried Amaya again. “Awww,little baby has tea party's with a bunny rabbit. How cute.”said the bully in a nasty tone. “Let's rip it in half and trow the head into the water.”the bully's friend said. “no anything but taring Mr. Snuggles!”Maya screamed. “Anything huh?”he asked. “Yeah,anything.”She exclaimed. “Ok then,how about...we blow him up!” “AHHHHHHH!” Her scream was heard over a mile away. The boy pulled out a cherry bomb and lit the wick.

The explosive was knocked out of the boy's hand by a rock and rolled into the water,it went out. “What the hell was that?” the boy looked around trying to find the person who did that. There was little girl standing about 6 feet away looking striate at him as if trying to say “I did it,stupid.” He finally looked at her and asked“What's a matter wit you small fry?” “Why don't you pick on someone your on size jackass?” The mysterious girl smirked. “Where did you learn that word Missy?” He wondered out loud. “Oh,I know a lot more words that yo mama don't even know.” She smirked again. “Well,why did you knock the cherry bomb out of my hand?” “You might of got hurt or something”she said in a sarcastic voice. “Why you little.”he ran at her as fast as he could. The girl stepped aside about a foot and he fell face first onto the ground. “You should try using common sense sometimes.”she said still looking forward then to him.

“I have no more time to wasted with your stupid games” he said cooly(not really,cuz he is not cool). “Don't you mean you don't want to be a person who uses sense to get around things in your life,because that is what walking away from a challenge is.”she said running up to him and snatching the stuffed animal out of his and giving it to Amaya. “pfffft.”he snickered and walked away. "What a jerk." said the both of the girls said. They both went compleatly diffrent ways even though Amaya wanted to learn more about that girl.






I know it is short but if it makes me want to read more it's gotta make you wanna too.

There is more to come.^-^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment