Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hind-n-go seek

*shrugs* plz comment

Chapter 2 - Hind-n-go seek

Chapter 2 - Hind-n-go seek

A few days after the taking away of Mr. Snuggles,Amaya learned that the girl that was the same
age as her was named RinChi.Maya dicided that she will find her bunny's saver and try to become friends with her.Maya finnaly found were she lived,she was amazed that she lived in a foster home.She knocked on the door and sure enough RinChi answered the door and said."Oh,it's the girl from the beach." she sied and let the girl in for some lunch.

"So what is your name?I didn't catch it at the insendent." "Amaya,or you can call me Maya.Oh and,thanks for helping." "no prob,those guys needed some dance lessons anyway." Amaya giggled a bit and Rinny just smiled a tiny bit(Rinny is RinChi's nickname). "Do you have any friends?" "No."sied RinChi. "Oh,can i be your friend?" "Yeah,that'll be nice." "Wanna go play?" "Play what? "don no,how bout...mmm,hide-n-go seek?" "I'm not much of a playing person,how about we go play it at the park?" "Ok but I'm counting." "Cool." Rinny takes off and Maya starts to follow.

"umm,where can i hide?" she thought. "47...48...49...50,ready or not here i come!"Amaya yelled. She looks around the play area,sand area,and in little caves she found. "There is still no sine of her,It's like she disappered." Maya looked around again... "I didn't check the trees." And sure enough Rinny was dangiling in the tree. "That's were you were?" "Yeah,took ya long enough." -crack- The branch broke and RinChi was falling at high speed because it was a TALL tree. "ow!" she yelped when she hit the ground. "Are you ok?" "Yeah.I'm fine,bicides the hurting leg and back.I feel ok." Rinny said sarcasticly.


Amaya's Diary-"That RinChi girl,she had a sine of lonlyness in her eyes.I felt at that,that i could change that look in her eye and make it a sine of happyness not cruel memories that she might of had..."
End of Her Diary-






Chappie 2...yesh,plz tell me what i'm doing wrong,what i'm doing right,and how you like it.

COMMENT OR FEEL THE RATH OF MY PILLOW!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kwazi on June 8, 2007, 2:00:52 PM

Kwazi on
Kwaziyes!!!
they finally meet!
at last!
they meet each other!

ILoveInuyasha on June 25, 2007, 7:00:28 PM

ILoveInuyasha on
ILoveInuyashayep