Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Beat the snot out of naruto!BEAT HIM WITH A STICK!

*shrugs* plz comment

Chapter 3 - Beat the snot out of naruto!BEAT HIM WITH A STICK!

Chapter 3 - Beat the snot out of naruto!BEAT HIM WITH A STICK!
six years have past since then

"Naruto,come on.We are going to be late!"Sakura yelled "Coming Sakura!"Naruto yelled back. Naruto caught up to Sakura and Sasuke "Naruto,you are such a loser."(guss who said that! XD) "since when were you able to insult the great and powerful Naruto?!Do you dini my awsomness?!" "Yeah,we do.Your not great or powerful and deffintily not awsome."Sasuke said it in a harsh way.

erlier at the acadame

"Lord Hokage,should we make a two person group or shold we make two four groups? Iruka asked. "We will divied them two girls and put them in diffrent groups." The Hokage said. "Alright then,Who shall I put the first girl in? "Let's put her in Kakashi's group." "And the other?" "We will put her In Asuma's group(or what ever that dude's name is with ino and shikamaru)."Ok,then you two go to thease spots." Iruka hands them a map with a red circle around where they have to go,they set off. "I think this is cruel." Amaya said. "Why?" Rinny asked. "Well,beacuse they are macking us go in diffrent groups.I mean come on, we are best friends for god's sake!" "Yeah,I was hoping we could go into a two group." RinChi sighed. "Me too." Maya sighed along with her bestest friend. "See ya." Amaya waved. "Later." RinChi waved back.

before RinChi was at the bridge

Kakashi was late again but he was surprised the new girl wasn't here yet. "Must of got lost." He thought. "Don't even think of telling us a lame excuse for why your late,just get on with the mission.I wanna be the Hokage for god's sake...Belive it!" Naruto siad annoyed. "Hey calm down Naruto,your mission today Is..." Naruto leaned in closer.A girl started walking up to the bridge but only Kakshi noticed.

"You guys need to help your newest teamate to feel welcome." "Huh?" All three looked up at him with confusion in their eyes. "But I thought there was sopposed to be only three to a group."Narutp stated. "Yes but this is an exception,Meet your new member."Kakashi told them.They looked behind them to see a girl with long black hair witch was up in a bun with chopsticks in it.She had the same shoes as them but dark red,a black and dark red Kimono shirt on with slits on the sholders with some plain black shorts.

"Yays!I not the only girl on the team!" Sakura jump up and down a coupel times,Naruto went up to her and held out his hand for her to shake but she just walk right past him to Kakashi. "Well this is RinChi,she is vary skilled in all maters of being a ninja.Please make her feel happy being here."And then he poofed away. "Well since you did not even look at me once and did not even shake my hand I'm going to not like you for a while,and the is bad because You should be bowing down to me.Do you know why because I'm better than all of you!"

"Oh...I'm so sorry I did not know." She said in a fake but vary sweet tone. Naruto looked at her in disbelive "Did she actully belive me" He thought. "Since you are so strong will you show me a move,you can try it on me if you want." RinChi tryed not to smirk. "Well yeah since you asked nicely,I'm not going to to hard on you so you will not get hurt ok." "Ok."She said with a tiny smirk. "Here I come."He ran toward her and tryed to swipe at her with a punch but she just found a open spot and quick jabbed him with a punch.He gave a yelp and fell onto his back. "Well,was that the best you could do?"She said finnaly smirking. "Nope,just gitting started." He jolted up into the air and made several clones. "Take this!"He yelled.RinChi just dodged at the clones making all of them poof away...








Well?What do you think?

COMMENT OR BE BEATIN WITH MY CANE...Hey what the hell did the cane come from?*trows the cane to the side*I MEAN ME STICK!!!!Muhahahaha MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kwazi on June 8, 2007, 2:08:32 PM

Kwazi on
Kwaziwow!
didn't know that RinChi's good at fighting!



Go RinChi!!!
i know you can defeat naruto!
Go!!!

ILoveInuyasha on June 25, 2007, 7:03:16 PM

ILoveInuyasha on
ILoveInuyashaOh,right now she is going really easy on him,if she when full time..O.o...you would want to have distance from her if she is really mad.

HeiesgirlSable on June 8, 2007, 3:50:15 AM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableRinChi kicks butt. I like this story so far, keep it up! ^-^

ILoveInuyasha on June 25, 2007, 6:59:08 PM

ILoveInuyasha on
ILoveInuyashaWell to her all she is doing is the simplest fighting skills,you haven't read her fight yet.^-^and Thanks again. C: