Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Morning Awoken

Winry launches Ed into the future to look for a stone called The Trizzendale Stone. But, with no clue how far she sent him, Ed will find alot more than the stone when she actually sent him 15 years into the future!!!!

Chapter 1 - Morning Awoken

Chapter 1 - Morning Awoken
"Edward?" Winry whispered in his ear. It was about 7:00 am and Winry was waking Ed up, who had slept in Winry's bed next to her. She continued, "Hey, Sleepy-head, c'mon." He rolled over, facing Winry, and opened his eyes, "Hmm? Oh, hey, Winry. How'd you sleep?" Winry had slept horrible. Ed snored, rolled over too much, kept kicking and hitting Winry in the face, and worst of all, he talked in his sleep. All nigh, the only thing she heard was, "NO! GET THE MILK AWAY FROM ME!" Hence the kicking and hitting. But, still she said, "If you slept good, so did I." He smiled and gave Winry a hug. She was blushing. He stopped and said, "Hey, have you eaten yet?" Winry shook her head, "No, I actually just woke up, too. I got you up cuz...I like being with you. It's nice." Ed blushed, "Yeah, I'm awesome, aren't I?" She playfully punched him. Just then, Pinnaco yelled, "BREAKFEAST! WINRY, EDWARD! COME AND GET IT!" And with that, they raced downstairs to eat.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment