Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Time To Go

Winry launches Ed into the future to look for a stone called The Trizzendale Stone. But, with no clue how far she sent him, Ed will find alot more than the stone when she actually sent him 15 years into the future!!!!

Chapter 2 - Time To Go

Chapter 2 - Time To Go
As they were eating breakfeast, Winry said, "Hey, I've been studying this new stone called The Trizzendale Stone. It's told that you can stop all forces of Alchemy with it." Edward said, "Why do I need to know?" She replied, "Well, if it could stop you or hurt you....I don't want the wrong person to get ahold of it. So, could you...well...go get it?" Alphonse asked, "Where is it?" She said, "Well...it's 15 years in the future." Ed was excited, "SO WE CAN GO INTO THE FUTURE?! COOL!" Winry laughed, "I can get you there with your Alchemy and mine." (AN: Winry is the Time Alchemist) He nodded.
Later, Winry had Edward in position to go to the future. "Are you ready?" she asked. He replied, "Yup! Let's go!" She conducted her time and pushed with a extremely hard force. (AN:The harder you push, the farther you go into time) Ed closed his eyes as he was zapped into the future.
He awoke in a field of grass and saw a little girl he thought to be Winry. "Dang, Win. Wad'cha do? Send me into the past?" he mumbled. The little girl saw him and said, "Hey mister! My name's Maesi. (AN:You pronounce it like Maisy) What's yours?" He said, "Maesi? Do you have a mom?" She nodded and took his hand, leading him straight to Winry. Winry smiled, "Oh, hello there. Maesi, who's your new friend?" Maesi just giggled and said, "He never told me his name. But, mommy, where's daddy?" Winry smiled and pointed to a young man, who looked about 20 or 30, with blonde hair. Realizing who it was, Edward mumbled, "Holy crap."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment