Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Journal Entry #1

This Is I Fred's, New Journal I Just Got 2Day!!!*squeee!!!*
And I Thought I Would Post It For Your Enjoyment. Thanks.
p.s-i love you

Chapter 1 - Journal Entry #1

Chapter 1 - Journal Entry #1
Wednesday; July 2nd;9:17 P.M
Okay, So Today Fred is In The Hospital!!! *cries*, Fred Was all happy becuz I got to eat a Pineapple and Drink Pineapple Shavings and I wasn't sick anymore(Fred had the stomach virus and lung disease) And I was so excited I ran away to New York City and Got all the way up on top of the little pointy top on a Sky Scrapper, and I Jumped off, at first I was all like WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! But then when I hit the ground Fred was all like "Oh no!!!" So I broke Both My arms, Both My Legs, Both My Feet, My Left Eye, Stomach got cut open, My back, My Head, My Neck, Right Thumb, Left Pinky...and I think that's all so it is very hard to type right now. Fred just wanted to do this becuz I know the fans,friends, and lovers of Fred might have though "Oh No! Fred is leaving FAC and he is going to die!!!"
1.I am Not Leaving FAC
2. I MIGHT Not Die!!! The doctor said I had a 10% of Not Dieing, So 10% is good, right!??? Anyway If you have any questions to Fred, or Requests, Or Comments, I don't know If I'll be able to get back to those, To busy not dieing and eating my Pineapples and drinking mah Pineapple juice and writing this story for my pplz. I hope I can get back on soon!!!!
BTW: Fred got a pet fish named Lucky but it died, so now fred has a pet Gorilla named Fred:This is a pic of My Gorilla---->

p.s- i love you

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OrochimarusGal on July 2, 2008, 1:40:35 PM

OrochimarusGal on
OrochimarusGalI love ur pet Gorilla Fred. Rock on.