Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

read and find out what its about im not telling you

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


Nobody's home

Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Rose and I'm going to tell my story. But before I do that I have to tell u a little about me, I'm a dog hanyou and I'm 15 years old, that's enough of that now here's my story. I was out in my tree when I hear my mom scream and then a crash. I ran to the house to see what was wrong but when I got there my mom was……was…was dead! I felt my face turn red, and I ran up stairs, when I got up there, there was this demon , all I did was grab my bag, that I had for the camping trip that I was going on that day, and I ran. I ran for my friend, Amy's house. When I go there I told Amy and her mom what happen and me & Amy grab some more stuff and ran to get Cody and Bud, who was at Cody's house. When we got there I told Amy that I would stay outside and wait. So Amy went in to get the boys.

Amy: hey guys we have to leave the village

Cody: Why?

Amy: Because there's a demon in the village and my mom said we have to go find the great hanyou!

~outside~

Bud: *smile* hey Rose

Me: h…..i….

Bud: you don't talk much do u, at less not to me.

I just nodded and ran up in to a tree. Then I started to remember what had happened at my house and I started to cry. Then I felt some1 hug me I jumped up to a higher branch and look to see who hugged and it was Bud.

Me: leave me a lone!!! And don't touch me!!!

I then I jumped over to another tree and cried my self to sleep. When I woke up I was on some1's back. I looked up and I was on Bud's back.

Me: let me go, put me down now!!!!!!!!!!

He looked up at me and tripped over a rock and we fell, I rolled into a bush and went unconies.

When I came to I heard something say “Kagome, come here I found some1” I opened my eyes to see a little fox demon and a girl about my age w/ black hair and brown eyes. I was in my human form because I had my bracelet on at this time.

The girl: Hi….my name is Kagome…… are you ok?

I just stared at them. I didn't know what to say. But she just smiled at me and helped me up.

Me: T-t-thank…….you

Kagome: your welcome…..ummm…hey r you hungry?

I just nodded and followed her to her camp site when we got there I saw a dog hanyou like me and I stepped back. He growled at me and I stepped back again.

The hanyou: What is she doing here?!

Kagome: Don't be rude or ill say it…….

The hanyou: *growls* I don't care I don't trust her…

Kagome: SIT!!!

Right when she said that, me and the hanyou fell to the grown as a result to that we both growled. I then took off my bracelet and turned into my hanyou form. At this point every1 was looking at me.

Me: umm…..hi….my name is……Rose……

Kagome then introduced me to every1 but the hanyou.

Me: umm….what's his name *I was pointing to the hanyou*

Kagome: oh…yea…and that Inuyasha.

Me: you're the one who kills bad demons right?

Inu: yes.

Its then when I remember what had happened at our village.

Me: Amy, Cody, little Key and Ken, & Bud…………*eyes start to water* mama….

I then start to run I don't know where I just started to run until I ran into some1. I looked up to see a wolf demon and when I did I crawled back wards and bump a tree and I put my head down.

Me: p-p-plz d-d-don't h-h-hurt me………..

I then heard some1 coming.

Kagome: Koga what r u doing here??

Koga: I came to see u.

I then looked up and saw Kagome.

Kagome: oh…umm…..Koga this is Rose…Rose this is Koga.

I then stood up and just stared at the grown.

Koga: I like your name, Rose

Me: *blushes* t-t-thank you…….

Koga: *smiles* your welcome…….how old r u? If u don't mine me asking.

Me: *shy like* 15……..you??

Koga: I'm 15 too. (Really don't know how old he is)

Me: c-c-cool…….*shy's away*


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Icantdrawbutilltry on January 30, 2006, 3:28:33 PM

Icantdrawbutilltry on
Icantdrawbutilltryya i think that comes later in the story but im not sure, ya kida stuiped of me i just finshed it a mounth ago and havent had the time to put the rest up and ill try well gtg

mikita_inugirl on January 15, 2006, 8:39:31 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThat's pretty neat, but I have to ask... Howcome Rose falls when Kagome says 'sit'? That necklace was placed on Inuyasha so that Kagome's word would hold his spirit. Does it have a link to Rose or something? Just curious. ^_^ btw, if you like humor, please check out my silly stories. ttyl

zukoswife on November 8, 2005, 11:08:05 AM

zukoswife on
zukoswifeI love it!!!!!!!!!!! you HAVE to write more! bye!
I LOVE WILLY WONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allmccro on November 4, 2005, 3:36:41 PM

allmccro on
allmccroi LIKE IT IT SO SO GOOD LOVE IT^___^

Icantdrawbutilltry on October 7, 2005, 1:20:09 PM

Icantdrawbutilltry on
Icantdrawbutilltryya, i know its kinda boring but im sur it will get better, i should have the next chapter up in a couple of days, bc of school and all anyways gtg bye!!! lpcg Eve ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^