Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Flamers

Just a few tips for those of you who are having problems with chain letters, flamers, ETC. ^^

Chapter 2 - Flamers

Chapter 2 - Flamers

1- If someone flames you, then either ignor them, or flame them back!!!

2- If the flame is pathetic, do not worry. It''s not the end of the world.

3- if it is a severe flame, delete the fame, or before you do so, if it is racism, report it to the staff.

4- If someone constantly flames you, either report it, or tell them to stop bothering you, telling them they will be reported if they don''t stop.

5- Not everything is a flame. If they say you can do better, but it is still good, that is not a flame, it is a suggestion.

6- if they flame you all because you are friends with someone else, they are stupid. So what if you are friends with someone they don''t like? It is not fair for anyone to judge you.

7- If you are a flamer, you might want to pay attention. Why are you flaming that person? Is there something wrong with you and that person? maybe you can work it out without fighting.

8- Lastly, if you have flamed someone, apologized, but you are still upset for what you did, it is OK. It is over now, you don''t have to worry about it. Just don''t get others involved, it will make them mad at you and thereselves.

 

More tips. Hope they help!! ^^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment