Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Romance

Okay, my other one is acting stupid so I am making a new one, it is the same story.

Chapter 1 - Romance

Chapter 1 - Romance
"Hey Mikey, hey Gerard." I said as I open the door. Mikey and Gee and my friends and have been since Mikey and I were in the same kindergarden class and they were taking me for the day. I would finally meet the rest of their band (they started this band, My Chemical Romance or something like that) and I am exited. They said Frank from Pensy Prep was in it. I loved going to see them live, and I didn''t really think he was in their band."You ready?" Gerard ask me as I invite them in."Almost, I just need to find-" I say, looking around my livingroom."Aha!" I say as I spy a small vile of blood sitting on the coffee table."Must you always be so um, vampirey?" Mikey asks. Yes I am a vampire, but not the kind you hear of in stories, I can walk in sunlight, I just perfer not to, I will not die from garlic, and I do not randomly have big bat wings sprouting out of my back."Yes, and if you embrassed your inner vampire you wouldn''t think I was so wierd." I say as we leave."You know Mikey, Tonia accually has a point for once." Gerard teases and I lighty punch his arm. "I kid, I kid.""Just because I enjoy being human doesn''t mea-"Mikey starts, but all three of us pause. I know they feel the same wierd feeling I do."Hunters." I hear Gerard whisper and I slowly nod."COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" A voice booms and I jump. I knew this wouldn''t end well."Don''t move, either of you." Gerard comanded. "We won''t kill you if you leave us alone, I have my little brother and friend, don''t get them into this!" Gerard warned, a flicker of fear in Mikey''s eyes."Leave and go back to your coffin you leaches!" They yell back."Fine, do it the hard way." Gerard says and suddenly three hunters come running at us. Mikey grabs me protectively as one of them came running straight for me."GET OUT OF HERE!"Gerard yells, but I really can''t run since Mikey wouldn''t let go of my waist."DAMNIT MIKEY LET GO!" I yell, but he randomly picks me up and carries me away from the hunters. I didn''t even notice that they slashed my leg."Tonia, your leg." Mikey says, pointing to my left leg, which now hurt like hell."Owww!" I yell as he sets me down in the car. My leg was bleeding pretty bad, but Mikey held his hand to it and it stopped and felt a hell of a lot better. We both watched as Gee kicked the hunters asses."You okay?" Gerard says, getting into the car."Yeah, I''ve had worse." I say as we head to Gerard''s house."Well I''m glad you''re alright" Mikey says sweetly while we pull into their driveway. The door was open and I could hear loud music blasting from the house."Wow, I''m kinda scared." I say, walking slowly up the driveway."Why, you already know Ray." Gerard says and I step into the loud house."Everyone! I''d like to introduce...Tonia!" Gerard says loudly over the music. Ray and another guy were on the couch while Frank was on a chair sipping a tall glass of who knows what."Hi Tonia!" They say in unison. Mikey walks over to the stereo and turns it down so we all don''t have to yell."Hey." I reply, walking over to Frank and smiling like mad. "Hi, I''m a big Pensy Prep fan" I say and shake his hand."Aww, thanks, Gerard and Mikey told me how cool you are so I am pleased to meet you." he says smiling. Wow, he is REALLY HOT! Suddenly The Misfits song Astro Zombies comes on and I get all exited."Yay, my favorite song!" I yell exitedly and he smile."It''s mine too." He says. After the song Ray gets annoyed with the other guy (I think his name is Matt or something) and turns off the music."I''m going to go Gerard, I am "really thirsty" if you know what I mean."Ray says and Gee nods. Ray waves good-bye and walks out the door. A couple seconds later, we hear Ray yell something. I couldn''t really hear, but it sounded like, oh shoot."Mikey, don''t tell me the hunters followed us." I say and I get an extremely cold feeling, so I knew they did. The five of us run outside to see Ray fighting them(haha, kung-fu Ray, funny thought!) and I suddenly feel myself being taken away."HELP!!!" I scream, but they are too slow. I faint and see nothing but black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment