Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Weak Love

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 2 - Weak Love

Chapter 2 - Weak Love
Atem was asleep in his bed. He had been for the last two days and everyone was starting to worry . . . His usual loud snoring was replaced by quiet breaths. Breathing regularly and quietly, at a sometimes-uneven pace. He still shuddered on the occasional exhale and he was in a mess, compared to his normal state.
Normally, he was an average teen. Turning seventeen had made Yugi SO jealous! Atem was now Joeys height, going through a phase of punk and heavy metal, slim, loved by every girl at school, and had even began to get facial hair around his lower jaw.
The day that followed the full moon still made Tea blush. She had found the Pharaoh, lying on her kitchen floor, stark naked! It wasnt his fault werewolves liked to strip as they transformed!
She couldnt help but blush as she looked over him now. Tea was staying at Yugis while her kitchen windows were repaired.
Atem had been awful on that day. He had vomited for ages and was as pale as a sheep.
Anyway& Grandpa had considered taking Atem to a hospital. Yugi refused. They knew the ex-Pharaohs fuzzy little secret, and it would baffle the doctors.
Tea sniffed. Poor guy& She had had a crush on him for a long time now. Atem had tried with her but she was too nervous. He really likes you and hes trying with you. Just talk to him, get to know him. Hes a really good guy, he wont turn you down, Yugis reassurance rang through Teas mind for weeks.
She put a hand on Atems shoulder. He winced and let out a whimper. His body still ached all over and it was painful to touch. She gasped and let go. The last thing she wanted was to hurt him. Furrowing her brow, Tea sat down on a chair near his bed. She stared at him for a while, wanting to touch his hair.
She had always wondered what his hair felt like. Tea cautiously leaned over to Atem and reached out a hand. She carefully ran a hand through his soft triple coloured hair. He seemed to be enjoying it. His breathing had calmed and he relaxed to her touch.
Tea smiled warmly and continued to fondle her crushes hair. The Pharaoh groaned, his deep, dreamy voice making her jolt and let go. His eyes flickered half-open and he gazed at her drowsily.
Um& Will you g-go out-out! With & m-m-me? Tea stuttered. Atem closed his eyes, a small smile on his lips. He mustered a nod and gazed at her again. She was holding a glass of water.
Oh, thank you so much! she giggled. Atem placed his trembling hand on her cheek and smiled again. He gave a croaky moan and a wince as his hand slipped down her arm and back onto the bed.
It hurts, huh? Tea said softly. He nodded again.
Here, she carefully lifted his head and tilted the glass to his lips. At first, he took sips, but he realized how sore and dry his throat was and swallowed until the glass was empty.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 16, 2006, 7:38:09 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool. another great chapter.
 
poor Yami, it's a hard life being a werewolf.

IluvAtem on September 16, 2006, 7:35:05 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemokay... the  are " and 'and the &'s are ... 's okay? O.o

IluvAtem on September 16, 2006, 7:31:51 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemWHY WON"T THE ...'s AND ""'s WORK!!!!