Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CLIFFHANGER!!!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 3 - CLIFFHANGER!!!

Chapter 3 - CLIFFHANGER!!!
Since becoming a werewolf, Atem had given up Duel Monsters. He was afraid that he might get caught up in a late-night duel and transform.
He had a new hobby. He was a self-taught guitarist and sang just like Chad from Nickelback. Tea loved his voice, but not when he was angry!
Yugi and Tea would watch in awe as his fingers and hand effortlessly and rapidly moved about the frets. Guitar solos were played easily and Atem was told to keep his amplifier down by Grandpa!
He had a great guitar- a Les Paul with sunburst effect (what im getting 4 exmas!). He could also play bass guitar and drum.
So& back to the story&&&&&&&&&&
Tea leant over the Pharaoh. / I really want to kiss her& maybe if I just give her a little peck& yes, maybe I should just lean over and kiss her&/ they gazed at each other, until Atem gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Blushing, he quickly hid his face in his hands. /THERE! I DID IT! / He told himself.
Tea blushed. She had never seen him so embarrassed in her life! / Wow& guys have strange ways of showing how they feel&*giggle* aww he looks so cute! /
Thank you, Pharaoh, she returned the kiss and he blushed even more.
Pharaoh? Yugi opened the door. Atem shoved a pillow over his face to hide the blush and Tea chuckled. Hi, Yugi! She smiled.
Uh& whats wrong with the Pharaoh? he raised a brow.
 I think hes in love with me! she whispered.
Yugi mimed vomiting.  LOVE?! he yelped. Okay&Pharaoh, are you in love with Tea?
The Pharaoh nodded, under the pillow.
 Okay, your royal highness, your little brother wishes to see your face! Yugi pulled the pillow away from him and he rolled over.
 Please dont tell the whole of Domino, Tea pleaded.
I wont, Yugi agreed.
Atem suddenly curled up, arms folded over his stomach. He clenched his teeth and closed his eyes tightly.
Whats wrong? Tea asked worriedly.
Professor Hawkins said this would happen, Yugi sighed. Sudden spasms of pain  its his body adjusting to being a werewolf,
Tea placed a hand on Atems forehead.  Hes burning up, she said.
The spasms stopped abruptly.
10:30pm
Atem was curled up in bed, shaking. Tea was in tears. She wanted him to go to a hospital. He was so sick already. No one wanted him to get any worse.
Tea wrapped her arms around him and wept.
D-Dont, he breathed. D-D-Dont let me go,
I wont, she whispered. I wont& She lifted Atem into her embrace and held him in her arms.
I-I love you& he whispered. The teens head tilted back and his eyes flickered shut.
MR.MOTO! Tea screamed. PLEASE! HE NEEDS AN AMBULENCE!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 19, 2006, 1:45:20 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosi knew he'd be a guitarist, i just knew it.
 
NO YAMIKINS!!!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on September 18, 2006, 7:41:23 AM

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on
Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angelno Atem!