Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Depression...

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 5 - Depression...

Chapter 5 - Depression...
Atems eyes hung half-open. Tea played with his hair. A tube  leading down his throat- hung out of his mouth. He was still trying to figure out what happened and why he was colour blind. He was left on a quiet, empty ward to help calm his out of control senses so that he could rest.
Right, you must be the young man who has the heightened senses? a doctor said, sitting down.
The Pharaoh shot him a glance, then his eyes darted back to Tea. The doctor checked that everything was fine and left.
Atem was so bored, so tired and so confused . . . his eyes slid shut. All he saw was a bright light.


Atem . . . a female voice whispered. Atem, youre here. You are safe now,
He looked up to see his mother and father. He shook his head and stepped back. Could he have died? No. It cant be . . .
He heard distant echoes of somebody weeping and calling his name.
No, Atem gasped NO!
He ran. Ran past the pyramids and ancient buildings. Ran past people, tripped and scrambled away from them.
Then it happened. He transformed into a werewolf and destroyed his parents.

Atem shuddered and woke up. He was so glad that it was all just a dream. All just a stupid dream! Thats what he thought. Stupid! He was 17 for Ras sake! No more stupid nightmares! Grow up! Youre a man now! You can take care of yourself!
. . . Take care of yourself . . . Be normal . . . like everyone else . . .
That was one thing he couldnt do. He had no family. He wasnt normal. He only ended up in trouble. He had awful nightmares almost every night  he would shout and scream, even get up and attack Yugi, he thrashed about in bed, no proper sleep. Not ever . . .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 20, 2006, 2:15:48 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaospoor Yami
 
the life of a werewolf is a harsh one indeed.

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on September 19, 2006, 6:56:53 AM

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on
Yami_And_The_Fallen_AngelPoor Atem.