Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Back to school...

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 6 - Back to school...

Chapter 6 - Back to school...
Atem had made a rapid recovery and was allowed home only a week after being in hospital. He was bullied at school, being called either Porcupine head or Wolf-Man. Either way; he didnt like it at all.
His grades had slipped and he had more detentions than Joey gone hyper! Doctors had advised him to rest whenever he could, so he slept through breaks and most of lunchtime. He had a problem . . .
Atems werewolf-ness was starting to show. When he was angry he would growl in an animalistic way, when he slept at breaks he curled up under his desk. His teeth were what worried Yugi and Tea. He had over sized canines and his other teeth were like that of a wolf. He had no manners what so ever, when eating and basically ate like an animal!
The Pharaohs only friends were Tea, Yugi, Joey, Tristan and Grandpa.
3:15pm
The school bell rang through the classes. Every student hurried outside. Two boys sneered and locked the gate on Atem. He growled, stepped back and leapt onto the fence, then climbed over and jumped down.
He landed perfectly on both feet and proceeded to catch up with his friends.
I thought you got locked in, smiled Tristan.
Yeah we were worried for ya, pal, Joey added.
Atem said nothing.
Pharaoh, Tea stood in his way. You have to say something. Please,
Leave me alone, he grunted. He stepped around her and the four friends stared as he walked away on his own.
Atem took the long way home; he walked across the field, down the gravely, sandy, bumpy paths and climbed Sudden Drop. Sudden Drop was a large slope covered in shrubs, rubble and rocks. It was steep and you had to cling on to everything you could find when you climbed it. If you slipped, you dropped.
The Pharaoh threw his bag over the ledge and pulled himself up. He picked up his bag and headed home, down another lumpy path.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on September 20, 2006, 5:32:26 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemeh? Oh! Me thinks yes? * falls asleep*

ladychaos on September 20, 2006, 5:01:38 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaospoor Yami.
 
i guess he's going through the lone wolf stage, am i right?