Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Finally! Sleep!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 8 - Finally! Sleep!

Chapter 8 - Finally! Sleep!
Yugis eyes flickered open. 3 am flashed on his alarm clock. Atem would normally be trying to murder him by now. He remembered the first time he attacked- he stood over Yugi, holding up a fountain pen, growling You will die at the hands of your creation!
Yugi frowned and walked across to Atems room. He peered in at his older brother. He was fast asleep, only his snoring was heard. Yugi shrugged and closed the door.
He went back to bed.
4am
Atems eyes flickered open. Normally, this was the time when Yugi threw him on the floor and he woke up.
He switched the light on and squinted through the blinding light. Wait. He wasnt colour blind anymore! He didnt notice, and groaned as he rubbed his eyes, trying to see.
Atem sighed and rolled out of bed. He staggered to his en suit bathroom, switched the light on in there and stared at his reflection in the mirror.
He was a bit off-colour, but nothing else was wrong. He switched the cold tap on and splashed some water into his face. He ducked his head and sipped some of the water from the flow.
Wiping his mouth on his arm, Atem switched the tap and light off and returned to bed. He turned the other light off, rolled over and snuggled up in the warm duvet. He fell asleep. This was the best nights sleep he had got in months.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 21, 2006, 1:34:38 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswoo hoo YAY!!! he's not colourblind anymore and he finaly got a good night sleep.
 
why does that get me thinking of that song Colourblind by Darius....oh well