Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - punky pukings...

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 9 - punky pukings...

Chapter 9 - punky pukings...
WAIT! IM COMING UNDONE! WAIT! IM STARTING TO SUFFOCATE! TOO LATE! IM COMING UNDONE! Yugi and Atem roared.
Atem played his guitar loudly. He wore grey combats with a baggy, black T-Shirt that said PUNK! in huge letters on the front. He also wore a black, studded belt and matching choker. Yugi slammed on his Bass guitar. Atem leapt onto the kitchen table. They bobbed their heads madly, screaming lyrics.
The key turned in the front door. Atem jumped down. They switched the stereo off, threw their guitars behind the sofa and flopped onto it, pretending that that had never happened.
Hi, boys! Grandpa came in. What have you been doing? he frowned at them.
Homework, Yugi lied.
Grandpa nodded and went to the back room.
IDIOT! Atem said in a loud fake cough as he left the room.
He and his brother then burst out laughing. Atem picked up his guitar and turned his amp down. He played a few well-known rock and metal songs.
10am
Yugi? I think the Pharaoh could use some sleep, you might as well stay home as well, Grandpa called. He actually slept all night, but I have to say hes quite the restless sleeper,
7:30pm
HUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRGH!
Pharaoh? Can I use the bathroom yet? Yugi asked.
Go . . . downstairs . . . came the weak reply. Huuur- he arched over the toilet and vomited again.
Ooh! There goes dinner! Yugi shuddered.
Yugi, I really think you should-uurp! Atem cut off again.
Bye! Yugi called.
Atem spat and coughed. He moaned and then ducked to vomit again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 21, 2006, 6:19:03 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswow, love Yami's outfit tee hee.
 
poor Yami, he was doing so well until his dinner came back up