Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - murderer

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 10 - murderer

Chapter 10 - murderer
Atem was doing his IT homework, which had been sent with the post. He wore the same as yesterday, but with a black hoodie on. He didnt have his trainers on and was leaned back in the chair with his feet up on the wall and the keyboard rested on his lap, typing.
He had KoRn on the computer, too.
Yugi came in with his wet hair over his face.
What happened to your hair? Atem smirked.
It rained on the way home from school and somebody forgot to pick me up,
Sorry, but Grandpa wouldnt let me go outside, The Pharaoh said.
Remember next time, Mr. What-do-you-mean-Pharaohs-didnt-look-like-punks, Yugi grinned.
I will- Yugi, are you wearing my shirt again? Atem frowned.
Uh . . . bye! Yugi scurried off.
You had better put it back! Atem called.
He slipped a finger down the side of his choker and rolled up a sleeve. He typed.
BEAST! YOUR BEAST OF A SON KILLED MY DAUGHTER! someone yelled from outside.
Atem turned the music down and peeked through the blinds.
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM! HE TURNED INTO A GREAT BIG WOLF CREATURE AND KILLED HER! the woman screamed at Grandpa.
Atem gulped. His mouth suddenly felt dry and his choker felt tight.
Mrs. Katz, please! Grandpa tried to calm her down.
Atem sat in his chair properly. Tears filled his eyes. He was a murderer. He lifted his hand and placed it on the left of his chest, on his collarbone, where the bite was. His hand curled into a fist and he grasped the material, quietly weeping.
Atem closed his eyes. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he lowered his head in shame. He slammed his head on to the desk and cried hard. He had hit it so hard that there was a cut just above his eyebrow.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 22, 2006, 5:14:23 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaospoor Yami, it's not his fault. Werewolves have no control over their instincts.
 
Me: *hugs him as he crys on my shoulder*Â