Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - relaxation

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 11 - relaxation

Chapter 11 - relaxation
Atem went to visit Tea. He told her everything. He was furious with himself. She could understand that.
Atem paced up and down her bedroom, swiftly. Well, say it! he snarled Say you hate me because I am a ~BEEP! ~ing, damned murderer! he snapped.
No! Tea barked. Its not you thats the murderer, its the werewolf inside of you. Please, I dont like it when you yell at people,
The Pharaoh froze. I am sorry . . ., he said quietly.
I can understand how you feel right now, okay? If you just relax, then maybe we can talk, Tea said softly.
He began to yell again.
PHARAOH! Tea said sharply. She thought he would punch her, but he un-clenched his fists and fell into her arms, in tears. She had never seen him so upset before. He hadnt even known that girl. It was the fact that he had killed someone.
2:30pm
Atem lay on Teas bed. She lay beside him, playing with his hair. That was the best way for her to calm him. He was silent.
Tea leaned over and looked down at him. His brows were furrowed and his mouth hung open. She leaned closer and they shared a kiss.
3:30pm
Tea sniffed and woke up. She found herself with her arm around the Pharaohs waist. He was still asleep. He had rolled over to face her and his arm was around her as well.
His mouth was agape in he snored quietly.
Looking over her sleeping boyfriend, Tea could see a small note on the table.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 22, 2006, 5:17:11 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosTea is right, it's not his fault.